Vehicle Details
Year : 2004
Make and Model : Acura TSX
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : 6 Speed
Odometer Reading : 190,000km
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : I do a fair amount of highway driving for work so I'd like to get a larger sedan thats a bit quieter on the highway and more importantly is automatic. The car runs and drives well, and has been well cared for, and you wont find a tsx of this year that is in this great of shape. Anything that needed attention, got it, down to the bulbs in the seat heat switches. have a maintenance log and receipts since I bought it.

- the headlight bulbs and ballasts were replaced last year with OEM parts, headlights have been polished and are like new
-hood, bumper, fenders, and mirrors were repainted and had 3m film added last year (to fix several rock chips it had when I bought it)
-brand new all season tires and alignment a month ago
-comes with a set of winters that have a season left on them
-new battery a few months ago
-replaced the interior mats and exhaust tips last year (still have the original mats that I use for winter)
-tranny flush a month ago
-Has brand new OEM Acura spring and struts, installed at 190k

Extras :
-Sirius radio and ipod control installed
-tint all around
-compustar 2-way starter
-3m carbon wrapped center console
-custom alcantara shift and e brake boots
-maven countersunk shift knob in gunmetal stainless (not in pictures)(also comes with original knob)
-LED lights in interior and license plate spots (have original bulbs if thats not your cup of tea)

Asking Price : $9,000
Contact Information
contact me via PM please

Pictures :pm me if you want more pics emailed to you

alpha
08-22-2014, 04:48 PM
pic #2

alpha
08-22-2014, 04:49 PM
pic #3

alpha
09-06-2014, 12:04 PM
BUMP, Brand new OEM suspension installed, valve adjustment and oil change. and price lowered to $9000

EM1FTW
09-14-2014, 11:54 PM
Interested in trades at all?