PDA

View Full Version : Columnist;NWO plans to replace Saudi oil for Canadian, plus its First Nation treaties

Arash Boodagh
08-31-2014, 12:41 AM
Law, Criminality, and Assaults on Indigenous Peoples
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/30/law-criminality-and-assaults-on-indigenous-peoples/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Screen-Shot-2014-08-30-at-3.15.12-PM-640x211.png

Indeed, the Harper government’s effort to transform Canada into a Petrotyranny is becoming a catalytic force renewing many of North America’s most unseemly heritages of Aboriginal dispossession, repression and efforts of elimination.

Among Harper’s key backers and helpers are the reprehensible Koch Brothers of Tea Party notoriety. The Koch Brothers have purchased extensive rights to the Alberta Tar Sands. They have been leading the way in trying to connect the land locked source of Alberta’s Swamp Bitumen to their processing facilities in, for instance, the Gulf of Mexico through the Keystone XL pipeline.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Screen-Shot-2014-08-30-at-3.14.54-PM.png

Harper’s promotion of the Koch Brothers’ agenda for the toxic Alberta Tar Sands and the rest of Canada is part of a larger complex of policies that extends to helping the government of Israel implement Oded Yinon’s strategy of dominating the Middle East through instigating divide-and-conquer techniques.

The Yinon plan plan involves the destabilization of the old puppet dictatorships in Arabia that since the Second World War have pumped a steady flow of oil from the region. Harper’s plan is that Canada will supply an accelerating stream of fossil fuels to replace declining oil supplies from a Middle East plunged into hellish maelstroms of civil war to serve the Israeli government’s plans for expansion and domination.

This was a long article.. I didnt read the lower half, going into Canada's history but its good to know some of the players behind Alberta's tar sands... look at what the Koch's have been doing lately (the family probably has a much darker past)... points taken out from a documentary on them.

Koch Brothers Exposed
http://i.imgur.com/UQrligL.jpg

roll_over
08-31-2014, 01:48 AM
01Reddx do they have rolady in Russia? It's beef warped around pickles and onions and bacon in gravy. There are other types but those are my fav

16hypen3sp
08-31-2014, 04:14 AM
Arash... its called oil sands, not tar sands.

There are lots of aboriginals working in the oil sands.

And it should read Armageddon? or Russia?

Arash Boodagh
08-31-2014, 05:18 AM
I disagree with the points you're trying to make.

Anyway the big picture here is the NWO for a one world government.
I see that the Koch's built their wealth from the Stalin days when they constructed pipelines through out Russia and other work.

A little history lesson;
1 Rothschilds overthrew the Russian monarch via Western Union's Schiff and the Bolsheviks (Lenin & Stalin).

2 Rothschilds funded the Nazi regime via Bank of England and the IBS.

3 Great atrocities were committed with 250+ million dead because of their schemed wars and famines.

4 Today its business as usual

rx7_turbo2
08-31-2014, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by roll_over
01Reddx do they have rolady in Russia? It's beef warped around pickles and onions and bacon in gravy. There are other types but those are my fav

My father in laws side of the family is Russian, they often make rouladen. It's amazing.

As you described. Wrap a pickle spear and an onion wedge in bacon. Then spread Dijon mustard and steak spice over thinly sliced beef strips. Wrap pickle/onion/bacon bundle with the now coated slices of beef. Dredge the assembled roll in flour, brown in a frying pan, then place in a slow cooker. Cover the rouladens with a mixture of beef broth and sautéed mushrooms, let it simmer all day. When you're ready to eat remove the rouladen from the gravy, stir in some sour cream and your done.

I only get it a couple times a year, it's one if my favourite things to eat though. I often think it would be my request for my "last meal" if I ever have to make that choice.

R154
09-02-2014, 01:30 PM
I know an italian family that makes rouladen with potato in it as well as pickle, onion & bacon. Does that make it a Ukrainian version? Or is it just a take on traditional rouladen?

BTW thank you for the gravy tip. usually when she makes it, she adds cream. Sour cream is a much more thoughtful addition.

blairtruck
09-02-2014, 01:38 PM
whats wrong with showing ID to vote?

duaner
09-02-2014, 02:25 PM
What if this all turns out like the Treadz Auto thread? What if, in the end, Arash ends up being right...about everything?

Arash Boodagh
09-02-2014, 07:46 PM
:)

Originally posted by blairtruck
whats wrong with showing ID to vote?
Outside of conspiracy, technically the way the voting system works in the states is that 200 white men choose the presidency... all the votes collected around the US are only symbolic.

Where votes could matter, in one example is the black community that went against the grain of mass media brainwashing and voted in Cynthia Mckinney, the only one that asked Donald Rumsfeld for accountability on the trillions of missing dollars from the Pentagon.
The ZioAmerican empire then rezoned her community and split up the voting district to get her out of politics.

What the front men, Koch Brothers are doing results in a lower voter turnout in these lower class communities and lowers minorities and poor peoples influence on voting in general.