PDA

View Full Version : Must Vent!!!

max_boost
03-04-2004, 01:16 PM
Last night around 9:30pm on Southbound Macleod, waiting in the turning lane to take a left onto Glenmore Trail East. There are about 3-4 cars ahead of me. Flashing signal green light goes so all the cars start moving and make the left turn. When it came my turn to approach the intersection, I noticed a minivan (can't remember the make/model) flying down Macleod going Northbound. This thing was seriously flying, had to be going at least 80km/h+ which is fast because I'm only going like 10kms getting ready to make my turn. Remember, it is still flashing green so this minivan is about to run a red! Wait? Did I say about to run a solid red with cars turning? FUCK WHAT AN IDIOT. I see him going F&F style so I just hold up in the middle of the intersection and let him blow by. If I went for it, he probably would of completely took out the passenger side of my dad's Forester. Needless to say, I was angry but I tend to not let things like this piss me off. Just because he is completely wrong doesn't mean I am completely right. I did what I had to do to avoid a catastrophe. This is absolutely unreal, I've never encountered such BS in my life.:guns:

jeep_sahara
03-04-2004, 01:23 PM
Good job at reading the Traffic Ahead of time!!!:thumbsup:

Kona9
03-04-2004, 01:38 PM
Good eye man!! Good to hear your still around to vent about jack asses like him!!:thumbsup:

Fluidic
03-04-2004, 01:42 PM
That sucks MB. Maybe it was one of those undercover Police mini-vans. They do have them -- when I first saw one, siren and lights all lit up -- shocked the shit out of me.

Glad nothing happened and you weren't hurt! :)

ZorroAMG
03-04-2004, 01:45 PM
Umm...but wouldn't they turn ON the lights if they were cops Peter?

Fluidic
03-04-2004, 01:48 PM
I suppose... unless they forgot to turn them on. lol

Anyways... at the end of the day, let's all be happy nothing happened to good ole` MB. :)

rc2002
03-04-2004, 02:41 PM
It could've been catastrophic if you didn't stop for him. Maybe you should've just got your Dad's Forrester wrecked and then cashed in with a law suit. :D

MM99lude
03-04-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
It could've been catastrophic if you didn't stop for him. Maybe you should've just got your Dad's Forrester wrecked and then cashed in with a law suit. :D
assuming he lived to cash in!

EG STyLeZ
03-04-2004, 03:13 PM
Probably some drunkass behind the wheel:thumbsdow

cappachihngo
03-05-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by EG STyLeZ
Probably some drunkass behind the wheel:thumbsdow
ya i agree, but good work reading the traffic

ZMan2k2
03-05-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital
Anyways... at the end of the day, let's all be happy nothing happened to good ole` MB. :)

:thumbsup: Exactly. Just be glad you can vent here, instead of being "ventilated".

hockeybronx
03-06-2004, 11:59 PM
Oh man you gotta love that.

It was probably some 16 year old, never worked a day in his life and won't for a while, so he drives his moms minivan likes it's a freaking sports car.

I remember the days of seeing people like that back in high school, does anybody realize girls aren't impressed when guys drive their moms minivan's like speed demons?

GTS Jeff
03-07-2004, 12:58 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

max_boost
03-07-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
shut the fuck up peter, u are too fucking fat to talk in this thread.

go ask your parents for some money to go on an atkinsons diet or something. or maybe just ask them to teach u some fuckin respect you spoiled fuck. Holy shit calm down dude!!:eek: