Year : 2004
Make and Model : Subaru impreza WRX
Exterior Color : black
Interior Color : black
Auto or Manual? : manual
Odometer Reading : 115000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Sunroof, heated seats.
Extras : Forged 2004 BBS STI wheels (Notes below)
Asking Price : 14500 OBO. Flexible on price but if we come to a reasonable price, I'll include the BBS wheels.

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone :

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2004-subaru-wrx-sedan-low-kms/1016101555?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Pictures in the link

Selling my 2004 wrx with very low kms for this year. It's currently sitting at 115,000kms. Close to stock. The only modification is the downpipe and exhaust, and a stage 2 cobb accessport tune. Running an Invidia 3 inch downpipe mated to a maddad whisper exhaust to keep it quiet. Next to that, it's stock.

Runs great and is in good condition. Paint is in pretty good condition for the age, but shows a few chips here and there on the bumper and there's a ding or two on the doors from parking lots, but not out of the ordinary for a car this age. Oil always changed every 4 to 5000kms instead of the recommended 6 to 8, and always changed with full synthetic oil. Vex performance recommended that the timing belt be changed at around 100000kms due to the harsher weather we experience in alberta so I changed the timing belt early at around 105000kms instead of the recommended 160,000kms as recommended by the subaru manual.

Comes with stock wheels on Michelin X Ice Tires. If I get a reasonable price and not completely lowballed, I'll include a set of 2004 sti forged BBS wheels which are pretty rare on their own right, on summer tires. Summer tires might have a season or two on them left, but getting low on tread. The 2004 sti bbs wheels are 5x100 and is the only year that will fit both the 2004 STI and all WRX's so they are quite desirable in the subaru community.

Overall, great condition for the age, and low kms. My asking price is abit higher than other wrx's on kijiji of this year but that's mostly because other wrx's of this age usually have close to 200000kms, while this one only has 115k. This being said, price is flexible but if I don't get relatively close to my asking price, the BBS wheels will not be included in the sale. Selling because I've upgraded to an STI