PDA

View Full Version : couple races.....

Audi Kid
09-25-2002, 11:00 PM
so im going up shaganapi north and i got this beemer infront of me 330xi......so this guy fucking guns it in first swerving thru tracfic so im like ok ill do the same.....get up to abought 130 i was behind him abought 2 car lenths....then we turn onto edgemont BLVD and he turns behind me and pulls into the close lane as i go far! again gun it he pulls abought 3 cars top of 3rd....hahaha there was like 20 people watching at the gas station....anyways so we get to the lights at the bottom and out of no where pops this purple 97? 240sx.....so i rev up the beemer was auto so he just sat there and the 240 reved up to! i gun it beemer guns it 240 guns it and we are off.....beemer top of 3rd 3 carlenths............240sx was starting to back off us at abought 100
good races beemer guy if your on here:)

Davetronz
09-26-2002, 12:19 AM
How come I never find anything interesting driving around Edgemont.... :dunno:

And why does everyone seem to hang around the gas stations now, every time I drive by petro, there is like 20 people out back (well I know what is going on, but WHY PETRO).....

ME_VS_YOU
09-26-2002, 05:37 AM
casue thats prolly as far as mommy will let them drive

Audi Kid
09-26-2002, 03:45 PM
ur one to talk idiot....considering you drive daddys sunfire....i dunno dave.......its kinda wierd tho! u just gotta drive home around 11 :)

Blue Devil
09-26-2002, 04:54 PM
I too find interesting situations in Edgemont, people always racing up Shag to get to Edgemont ...that's where I got my first $240.00 speeding ticket (cops hiding at the top, I almost hit the cop cause he was parked in the 3rd lane...)

Audi Kid
09-26-2002, 05:03 PM
haha dude...i always brake hard to 80 cause they always sit up there! basterds

Blue Devil
09-26-2002, 05:05 PM
:rofl: so true!! they're always there, these girls wanted to race though, so ...lol...I had to do it!...

Dope Dealer
09-26-2002, 05:10 PM
Petro Huh? I always see them hanging out at the Macs down the street.

Cops are always out there though w/ radar guns on Country Hills. It's like hunting fish in a barrel.

Davetronz
09-26-2002, 05:17 PM
That bus stop right north of the Mac's is killer. They hide in the bus stop or in that street alcove... There has been a few times where I have nearly shit myself seeing them there.
And yea, Mike I usually venture home around 11:00 or so after work on Weekdays... Macs is getting pretty bad for people just hanging out.

Audi Kid
09-26-2002, 05:32 PM
ya man...macs is a hang out..i just go there to buy munchies and to hit sams liquer heh....peace

Dope Dealer
09-26-2002, 05:35 PM
There is a lot of liquor stores by us. The one by Mac's, Superstore, the one behind Superstore and the Liquor Barn in the Hamptons Co-Op complex.

I always see people at Macs just hanging out. I only go for slurpees but there is usually a crowd out. There is only like 3 people that work there -- usually a guy with a bald head. Hahah :)

Audi Kid
09-26-2002, 05:37 PM
ahahha CAMRON! Hahahhaha hes the man! fuck man that guy was selling me smokes when i was 14 hah

Dope Dealer
09-26-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
ahahha CAMRON! Hahahhaha hes the man! fuck man that guy was selling me smokes when i was 14 hah

He is a pretty cool guy. Hehe, I remember I was in line once and he was begging this guy not to buy a certain brand of smokes and telling him all this sort of stuff about a different brand. Guy didnt look to old eithier.

He works there so much, I only see the other two occasionally.

Audi Kid
09-26-2002, 05:43 PM
haha dude...who are u? send me a PM i might know u...

Davetronz
09-26-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
haha dude...who are u? send me a PM i might know u...
YEa me too.

Davetronz
09-26-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
There is a lot of liquor stores by us. The one by Mac's, Superstore, the one behind Superstore and the Liquor Barn in the Hamptons Co-Op complex.

Dont forget the one behind the Esso in Edgemont :)