View Full Version : Urban Expressions Wheel and TIre-Horton

jordan@urbanx
09-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Hello to all!!!
I am excited to introduce the new location of
Urban Expressions wheel and Tire-Horton in the southwest
Bay F 9212 Horton Road SW
403-255-4434

My name is Jordan-owner/operator working with my manager-Peter.
Just wanted to apologize for the late introduction due to getting setting up at the shop and on beyond.

We have all new equipment and is the same as both other Urban locations(corghi master 26 and hunter roadforce touch) to take care of all your wheel and tire needs.

Also will be offering upholstery repairs and complete upholstery upgrades in the new year(January). I have 12 years experience in the upholstery industry and counting.

If you have any questions or are looking for a quote on some wheels and tires or even just some info, give us a call or shoot us a message and we will be more then happy to help you out. Thanks and we look forward to doing business with you.

shakalaka
09-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Welcome. Both the other locations have received my business in the past and I am sure you will get it at some point as well. Good luck with the new business.

quick_scar
09-03-2014, 04:18 PM
Finally one super close to me!

Look forward to future business with you guys!!!

On the business note, come January will you be able to recover a headliner for me?

Hallowed_point
09-04-2014, 08:49 AM
PM'd..glad to see the UrbanX empire takeover! :thumbsup:

KRyn
09-04-2014, 09:10 AM
This is great news!

Lorne@UrbanX
09-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Let's not hope for SNOW right away, but all 3 stores are ready for the winter!!

:thumbsup:

4doorj
09-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Went to them today. Called this morning, they were able to get me in. Jordan and Peter are really nice guys and give awesome service. They juggled 3 sets of tires and 2 sets of wheels for me. Definitely recommend them to everyone.
Thanks guys!!!