PDA

View Full Version : Old Lady Road Rage at the Gas station. Is this your mom?

spikerS
09-07-2014, 03:44 PM
So this happened today. Wish I could have caught it all on video, but the audio will have to do.

For your Sunday afternoon dose of comedy, I present to you, Old Lady Road Rage.

rlbwgi1bvjk

:rofl:

sr20s14zenki
09-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Haha, i LOL'd, nice response to "fuck you"

Like talking to a fucking child.

AE92_TreunoSC
09-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Hahaha she's gonna be pissed for days!

Hallowed_point
09-07-2014, 04:17 PM
"I'd love to"...quick on the comeback spikerS. I'd bet she's one of those types that drives around with her mouth wide open looking all spaced out. :rofl:

Shlade
09-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Hahaha

Kijho
09-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Wow. She's MAD ... going to give herself a heart attack.

My_name_is_Rob
09-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

+1

Some people have a hard time with the easiest concepts. She only wanted to drag the fuel hose over top and around her car to fill up though. :nut:

Star1995
09-07-2014, 05:14 PM
You should have been a bigger man and left it to her, elderly people aren't going hurt your ego if you let them have something. You should have listened to your wife at the beginning and let her have it. But I guess you taught her a lesson along with your child so you're the man, good on you for being so upstanding and not giving in to the elderly and teaching them what's the correct way to enter a gas station, we need more men like you in this world. Sometimes I really, really wish there was a thing called Karma! I hope you daughter learned something here.

You should turn this into a poll, let her in or not. I personally have many times and in this case waited behind the vehicle you were behind originally and waited my turn, be more patient next time and instead of your ego feeling better you'll notice your overall feeling as a person will feel better. It's a different kind of happy than the one you get when your ego feel good.

spikerS
09-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Star1995
You should have been a bigger man and left it to her, elderly people aren't going hurt your ego if you let them have something. You should have listened to your wife at the beginning and let her have it. But I guess you taught her a lesson along with your child so you're the man, good on you for being so upstanding and not giving in to the elderly and teaching them what's the correct way to enter a gas station, we need more men like you in this world. Sometimes I really, really wish there was a thing called Karma! I hope you daughter learned something here.

You should turn this into a poll, let her in or not. I personally have many times and in this case waited behind the vehicle you were behind originally and waited my turn, be more patient next time and instead of your ego feeling better you'll notice your overall feeling as a person will feel better. It's a different kind of happy than the one you get when your ego feel good.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

we found her son!

J.M.
09-07-2014, 05:25 PM

:cry:

BigShow
09-07-2014, 05:28 PM

Agreed!

GTS4tw
09-07-2014, 05:41 PM

:werd: Absolutely correct. But don't expect to find much support here. This is the modern time, and there is no time for stupid, slow, or confused old people. Important guy has important places to go.

schocker
09-07-2014, 06:03 PM
So did she ever get gas? :rofl:

heavyfuel
09-07-2014, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

Originally posted by My_name_is_Rob

+1

+2 that was funny shouldn't have been taking a sip of water as I heard that

Originally posted by GTS4tw

:werd: Important guy has important places to go.

Spoken like a true Calgarian lol

Hallowed_point
09-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Old people have to play by the rules/laws as well. I'm glad that my grandma got her license taken away due to not paying attention while driving. This might seem harmless, but think about grandma bettie-anne here merging onto deerfoot at 60 km/hr.

And I'll go out of my way to help an old person who can't reach something in a grocery store or w/e.

JustinMCS
09-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Are people really defending her not following the rules like everyone else? Just because she's old she can do what the fuck she wants and cause accidents?

:banghead:

baygirl
09-07-2014, 06:31 PM

I wasn't telling him to let her have it, I was telling him to stop and give her room to move, and not to argue with old people. I was actually feeling a little bad for her until I saw she was a complete fuck-up. She goes back and gets in line where we were, then tries to cut in front of someone else, when that doesn't work she went around to the other side again. When she realized that once again her plan was foiled she got out of her car and was about to approach the lady in the BMW until spikerS pointed out that she was in the wrong. She was the one doing the swearing, not us.

As for our daughter, she compared the old lady to the one with the purse in Madagascar....

A790
09-07-2014, 06:33 PM
I don't have sound right now. Can someone give me the CH;DL version?

spikerS
09-07-2014, 06:36 PM
She honestly was not even THAT old, like early / mid 50's. I am calling her grandma just for spite.

I didn't go to the gas pump to block her, up until that point in the video, I had no fucking clue where she went to. It was a complete surprise to see her trying to come in from the other side.

Baygirl didn't tell me to let her in, she told me to let her move out of the way.

As for my daughters, they are very big on rules, and even at 5 and 9, they knew this lady was doing something wrong.

I wasn't trying to be nasty or rude to this lady, and I most certainly didn't go out of my way to piss her off. She was the hostile party here.

who knows, maybe this chick just returned from trying to play cougar at the beach, struck out, and now has sand where sand should not be...:dunno:

spikerS
09-07-2014, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by A790
I don't have sound right now. Can someone give me the CH;DL version?

went to the gas station
station busy
I queued up at a line for the pumps like everyone else does. Picture costco
first pump opens up, so i pull around the second pump and pull into the first
old lady tries to come in from the exit side
old lady then becomes a nuisance to everyone, causing a few near miss accidents.
I pull out, lady tries to take the pump I was at, but is foiled again as another queued vehicle pulled in first
I explain to the lady that she should try being patient, and queue up at the appropriate pump like the rest of us.
I get told to fuck off.

egmilano
09-07-2014, 06:40 PM
I gas up at the same station every week, a lot of idiots try entering from that side :whipped:
Love your reaction to her big fuck you hahaha that's gold

spikerS
09-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by baygirl
As for our daughter, she compared the old lady to the one with the purse in Madagascar....

uiUsadMhWgE

Seth1968
09-07-2014, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by baygirl

I wasn't telling him to let her have it, I was telling him to stop and give her room to move, and not to argue with old people. I was actually feeling a little bad for her until I saw she was a complete fuck-up. She goes back and gets in line where we were, then tries to cut in front of someone else, when that doesn't work she went around to the other side again. When she realized that once again her plan was foiled she got out of her car and was about to approach the lady in the BMW until spikerS pointed out that she was in the wrong. She was the one doing the swearing, not us.

Don't fuck with seniors

They are really wise, or are suffering from dimenta.

It's hard to tell,, but those old timey people make most of the vote.

rage2
09-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Funny, an old lady went apeshit on me while she was driving on the wrong side of the road in a parking lot. I moved over and let her by. I'm having second thoughts about that now as her inability to follow road rules in a parking lot probably led to a fatal accident.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
09-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Thought it was gonna be my mom. Glad it isnt LOL

Black Gts
09-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Lol. I had a old man pace me in a merge lane and stare me down today. I should really make arrangements to pick up my dash cam :zzz: :rofl:

Sugarphreak
09-08-2014, 06:53 AM

botox
09-08-2014, 07:04 AM
I gas up there all the time and will do that once in a while. But my gas door is on the left and it seems that the majority of the vehicles here are the same so I'm on the otherside that isn't used much. I think all gas stations should have the extra long hoses that Costco has and this wouldn't be an issue. At that same gas station I saw a car trying to get in the carwash and they were diagonal on the rails that push you through. Not sure how they managed to do that but I wasn't going to sit around and watch them get out so I backed out and left.

BerserkerCatSplat
09-08-2014, 08:12 AM
Hah, that video reminded me of a time we were doing a nonstop down to California. We hit Beaver UT at about 2AM and pulled into the Eagle's Landing station for gas. There's 10 pumps IIRC at the truck stop, and it's dead since it's the middle of the night - our two vehicles and maybe one other. We'd been on the road for many hours already so we got out to stretch our legs and clean the bug guts off the van while filling up. So this lady in her 50s rolls into the gas station in her ex-cop Caprice... and proceeds to queue up behind our van. Keep in mind there were seven unoccupied pumps. So while we're cleaning the windows, filling up, etc. this lady just starts absolutely flipping her shit, screaming about how inconsiderate we are and discourteous and how all Canadians are utter assholes because we didn't immediately vacate what must have been her favourite gas pump. It was truly bizarre.

I was a little testy at that hour so I decided at that moment I definitely needed to head back to the store and buy a T-shirt - leaving the van at the pump, of course. In retrospect, that was a risky move considering she was clearly unstable and it being the States there was an even chance she had a gun. Fortunately, she just continued to lose her shit, nobody got shot, and I got a T-shirt that says "I <3 Beaver". Good times.

doomdealer
09-08-2014, 08:25 AM
You should have been a bigger man and left it to her

If the old person was nice and courteous, I'd have no problem letting them get into the spot before me (ie: at the grocery store checkout counter).

In this case though, obviously being old doesn't mean being wise. Not only was she non-apologetic, she swears and makes irrational accusations against other people.

Just being old doesn't buy you a free pass to doing wrong things in life. :dunno:

Skidro
09-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Ya fuck old people who do things wrong and then yell at others when they try to be corrected. Just because you have lived long doesn't necessarily mean you deserve special treatment

Hallowed_point
09-08-2014, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Black Gts
Lol. I had a old man pace me in a merge lane and stare me down today. I should really make arrangements to pick up my dash cam :zzz: :rofl:

You need a faster car! :burnout:

v2kai
09-08-2014, 02:37 PM
should trim your video to cut out that perfectly executed 4-way stop. who reads signs these days right? :devil:

I'm no angel but to call out grandma on her failure to read the gas station sign seems a little hypocritical. /devil's advocate

I find it a bit ironic this whole scenario. I bet grandma executes a full 3 second full stop but enters from the wrongside of the gas station. Where in contrast, you apply common sense, can see intersection is free and clear (execute a full stop as I am also guilty of from time to time) and enter the gas station from the correct side with everyone else but if a LEO was nearby you would be the one with an expensive piece of toilet paper despite grandma being an obviously higher risk of danger given her near miss with the BMW among other things:dunno:

HomespunLobster
09-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Was on Glenmore eastbound the other day, at the ogden set of lights. Old lady in turn lane going north onto ogden road decided to go straight onto Glenmore Westbound, going the opposite direction of traffic. As I passed by, i glanced over and she was shaking her fist at people who were driving towards her...

ercchry
09-08-2014, 02:54 PM
"my gas door is on the other side!!"

:rofl: :rofl: oh the memories that brings back from working at a full serve station in highschool.... just watching people try 3 or 4 times to turn around just to end up with the wrong side still at the pump :nut:

relyt92
09-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Was getting gas at Petro the other day, it has 8 pumps. I was the only car there, and the one infront of me was out of order so there were still 6 pumps open and clear. Had a lady pulled infront of me to the one that was out of order, realized it wasn't working so she backed up and went to another one, but it was on the wrong side of her car. She ended up doing ~6 laps of the station trying to get the pump on the right side of her car..

codetrap
09-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Meh, I got into that station backwards all the time. Forwards, backwards, doesn't really matter at all.. the vehicle in front of your vehicle is still gonna be there if it's pointed in the same direction or not..

Then again, I usually keep on driving past if there's any sort of lineup...

The one that kills me is Costco.. there will be lines 5 cars deep to the right of the pump, and nothing to the left.. so I'll just drive in on the left with my F150 and proceed to fill it using the nice long hose... the dirty looks I get are truly amazing.

Cos
09-08-2014, 09:41 PM

avishal26
09-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by codetrap
Meh, I got into that station backwards all the time. Forwards, backwards, doesn't really matter at all.. the vehicle in front of your vehicle is still gonna be there if it's pointed in the same direction or not..

Then again, I usually keep on driving past if there's any sort of lineup...

The one that kills me is Costco.. there will be lines 5 cars deep to the right of the pump, and nothing to the left.. so I'll just drive in on the left with my F150 and proceed to fill it using the nice long hose... the dirty looks I get are truly amazing.

I do this too - go to the shortest line at Costco regardless of which side my tank is. I am pretty sure Costco has a sign that says you can fill up on either side... plus I pull in just past the hose so I don't have to go over the SUV, just around the back and I barely use the extension on the hose... :D

Moonracer
09-09-2014, 01:30 PM
I think Spikers handled it quite nicely and would have done the same.
With that said I don't really see a valid point for that particular gas station to have a one way entry. If there's an open spot then go to it. If there are constantly open spots because it's a one side entry only it's only going to make the wait times worse.

Thaco
09-09-2014, 03:07 PM
based on the video half a dozen people entered backward... pretty easy for someone to ignore that sign when half the people using the station ignore it.

i think a little patience from everybody involved would go a long way.

dubhead
09-09-2014, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer

With that said I don't really see a valid point for that particular gas station to have a one way entry. If there's an open spot then go to it. If there are constantly open spots because it's a one side entry only it's only going to make the wait times worse.

Exactly whats the worst that could happen? A potential Canadian stand off over who will take the pump first?

On a side note still breaking the habit of having my gas tank on the left in my old car, still only pull in on the right side 50% of the time in my new wheels.

Sugarphreak
09-09-2014, 08:31 PM

Kramerica
09-09-2014, 08:44 PM
I'm all for more policing at gas stations. Its always a fucking free for all at busy stations and it drives me nuts. Good on you for standing up to the old bag.

firebane
09-09-2014, 09:21 PM
LOL. Just watched this and I think me and spikerS have the same patience for retarded people.

And that last 5 seconds ... classic.

Mar
09-09-2014, 10:47 PM
I don't get it. She got to the gas station first, you pulled in after her, then you cut in front of her at the pump. :dunno:

firebane
09-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Mar
I don't get it. She got to the gas station first, you pulled in after her, then you cut in front of her at the pump. :dunno:

DO NOT ENTER

or did you miss that?

gogreen
09-10-2014, 11:37 AM
The major difference between that station and Costco is that the "Do Not Enter" signage is widely ignored. So there's no clear traffic pattern and as a result it turns into a major gongshow when there's any sort of lineup. Even 3 or 4 cars waiting can turn it into free-for-all. A Costco fuel station running at full capacity is a well-oiled machine by comparison.

The person that really messed her up is the driver of the SUV lined up at the front pump to spikerS right. 1:00 mark. I was originally thinking it was ready to pull out and was wondering why she didn't just wait there, but it's lined up on the wrong side and eventually turns around.

If that vehicle had lined up properly she could have taken that pump, assuming her gas tank is actually on the passenger side. ;)

jazzyb
09-10-2014, 11:45 AM
congrats, you picked a fight with an old lady :dunno:

codetrap
09-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Costco also has an actual attendant directing traffic.

firebane
09-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by jazzyb
congrats, you picked a fight with an old lady :dunno:

How the hell did he pick a fight with an old lady?

The lady was being a stupid idiot and not following directions.

Mar
09-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by firebane

DO NOT ENTER

or did you miss that? No but the appropriate response, I think, would be to wait until she can situate herself the correct way and wait until she's done. If she enters the wrong way then that's dumb but she was still there first. I have no idea, I've never waited in line for gas, it doesn't make sense to me. If it's full, go somewhere else. It's not like there isn't another gas station 2 minutes away.

firebane
09-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Mar
No but the appropriate response, I think, would be to wait until she can situate herself the correct way and wait until she's done. If she enters the wrong way then that's dumb but she was still there first. I have no idea, I've never waited in line for gas, it doesn't make sense to me. If it's full, go somewhere else. It's not like there isn't another gas station 2 minutes away.

First or not you don't screw up the flow of traffic. How is this so hard for people to comprehend?

Seriously... Lots of gas stations do this to keep the flow quick and efficient then one stupid person wants to come a long and screw shit up and then one person decides to stand their ground and they are in the wrong?

The fuck is wrong with people these days? Quit being a bunch of pussies and stand up for yourself

gogreen
09-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by codetrap
Costco also has an actual attendant directing traffic.

That's true. I've never seen them have to do much directing but the mere presence of them probably goes a long way towards keeping things orderly. Superstore clearly needs a "Fuel Nazi" for these situations.

No fuel for you!

J.M.
09-10-2014, 12:49 PM

First or not you don't screw up the flow of traffic. How is this so hard for people to comprehend?

:rofl: :rofl: Because people are fucking stupid.

firebane
09-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by J.M.

:rofl: :rofl: Because people are fucking stupid.

And I would say by some the responses in here there are people who would do the same as this old lady.

Hallowed_point
09-10-2014, 01:16 PM
^just like how it's ok to park outside safeway so that your wife doesn't have to walk. It's that same entitled logic.

Tik-Tok
09-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Mar

You sound like the guy who tried slashing my tire because I "stole his spot".

I drove into a fairly busy gas station, there was a free spot, so I pulled in. Next thing I know this guy is screaming at me because "he was there first", and "it was his spot!"... I guess he was waiting on the other side, and was pulling around when I showed up. How the fuck was I to know? I pull in, there's a free stall, so I start pumping. End of story.

It's not like spikerS purposefully forced his way to the pump, that lady was no where to be seen until he was already there.

codetrap
09-10-2014, 02:31 PM
The fuck is wrong with people these days? Quit being a bunch of pussies and stand up for yourself Stand up for what? What is there to stand up for here?

spikerS
09-10-2014, 02:48 PM
I think what people are failing to realize, is why it is an enter on one side, exit on the other, and that is because of space limitations.

On the enter side, there is plenty of room to queue up, form orderly lines, and get in the appropriate one for the side your gas tank is on. If people started queuing up on the exit side, they create a road block fairly quickly, and then no one moves.

I will also state that I am guilty of entering the wrong way at that station at times too, but not when they are busy, and only on the outside set of pumps. If there are only one or two spots open, I am queuing up properly.

See the attached pic for a visual, and excuse my snipping tool writing. :rofl:

Milk2%
09-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Gas station Nazis :nut:
Good thing cars are equipped with reverse....Power trip on both parties, its a good feeling to be the better man. To each his own

lasimmon
09-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Milk2%
Gas station Nazis :nut:
Good thing cars are equipped with reverse....Power trip on both parties, its a good feeling to be the better man. To each his own

As in being the weak womanly man?

Milk2%
09-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by lasimmon

As in being the weak womanly man?

As in taking 5 minutes out of your day on a Sunday?
Great response bud

lasimmon
09-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Milk2%

As in taking 5 minutes out of your day on a Sunday?
Great response bud

Was more a tongue in cheek reply about the need to power trip on something as trivial as filling up on gas.

Seth1968
09-10-2014, 05:23 PM
I find it fascinating that as you get old, ones minds reverts to something more akin to a 5 year old, or a mind that completely just forgets something you just told them.

For example, I have a 92 year old customer who doesn't seem to know how to get her Telus email, yet I've set it up for a one click Chrome which opens a Google search and another tab which DIRECTLY takes her to her emails without even entering password. I've shown her that twice now, but her latest call was just today about not knowing how to get her email. And yes, she has no clue about what she''s not talking about, as she can't maintain a simple concept, can barely walk, and just asks the same question to which I answered 2 minutes ago.

These seniors are afraid to change, and make up a large portion of the voting community. It's not that they're a majority, but rather the ignorance of young people, and the old PC population.

So anyway, vehicle inspections for safety lol. What a fucking farce.

Just who the fuck is on the road, and how are they affecting your profit margin.

Star1995
09-10-2014, 05:54 PM

DO NOT ENTER

or did you miss that?

All of a sudden a sign at a gas station means the world to people but a stop sign or a speed limit sign means nothing to most people, not saying that firebane speeds or disobeys stop signs. Then we get a gas station cop think he's going to change the world by confronting some lady that wants to get gas.

Maybe someone needs to post this sign and lets see if it's a legal traffic sign or a suggestion. After all Ikea has arrows on the floor as a suggestion/rule yet I enter through the in door, head to the as is section and work my way through the store and exit through the in door. If some clown like Spikers tried to tell me to "look at the sign" I personally laugh and keep walking, same with the gas station clowns like Spikers can talk all they want I wouldn't even acknowledge him.

Here's a suggestion, let the real police do the policing, do your part by reporting what you like to the police but let them do their job.

I'm guessing Spikers is the guy driving in the fast lane down Deerfoot doing 100km per hour yelling at everyone passing him in the left lane "READ THE SIGN, 100K PER HOUR" while he's shaking his fist out the window. Insert picture of Homers dad...

dubhead
09-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
This happens to me a lot now, my Audi is on the opposite side of my other two cars.

So glad I learned about this; The gas pump symbol has an arrow on one side to indicate which side your fill up tank is on. It is on every car I've ever owned.
http://img.wonderhowto.com/img/73/91/63497998204257/0/what-side-your-car-is-gas-tank-on-easy-trick-will-tell-you-every-time.w654.jpg

Never noticed this untill the GF pointed it out because I pull up on the wrong side all the time now.

firebane
09-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by dubhead

Never noticed this untill the GF pointed it out because I pull up on the wrong side all the time now.

Technically there is two ways of knowing..

1) It shows an arrow
2) Gas nozzel will be on the size of fuel door

Stephen81
09-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by spikerS

Your snipping tool writing is leagues above mine :rofl: i always craft these professional emails at work and then attach a snip with some crude caveman markings

Tik-Tok
09-10-2014, 06:26 PM

Technically there is two ways of knowing..

1) It shows an arrow
2) Gas nozzel will be on the size of fuel door

#2 isnt true for all makes/models.

firebane
09-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

#2 isnt true for all makes/models.

No its not but two ways to check :P

spikerS
09-10-2014, 07:11 PM

All of a sudden a sign at a gas station means the world to people but a stop sign or a speed limit sign means nothing to most people, not saying that firebane speeds or disobeys stop signs. Then we get a gas station cop think he's going to change the world by confronting some lady that wants to get gas.

Maybe someone needs to post this sign and lets see if it's a legal traffic sign or a suggestion. After all Ikea has arrows on the floor as a suggestion/rule yet I enter through the in door, head to the as is section and work my way through the store and exit through the in door. If some clown like Spikers tried to tell me to &quot;look at the sign&quot; I personally laugh and keep walking, same with the gas station clowns like Spikers can talk all they want I wouldn't even acknowledge him.

Here's a suggestion, let the real police do the policing, do your part by reporting what you like to the police but let them do their job.

I'm guessing Spikers is the guy driving in the fast lane down Deerfoot doing 100km per hour yelling at everyone passing him in the left lane &quot;READ THE SIGN, 100K PER HOUR&quot; while he's shaking his fist out the window. Insert picture of Homers dad...

yes, I am a gas station cop.

Actually that would be pretty cool if I got a discount on premium.

and a FYI Mr. Internet tough guy, I was already in the spot to get gas before she even showed up on radar. and as another FYI, at the end of the vid, she was already out of her car, and raging at another driver, because, you know, they took her spot, again, the lady that says she has to do this, because, HER GAS TANK IS ON THE OTHER SIDE!

Gosh, some people! /NapoleanDynamite

jwslam
09-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by dubhead
You're on a car forum and a GIRL taught you something about cars?

firebane
09-10-2014, 08:24 PM

and a FYI Mr. Internet tough guy, I was already in the spot to get gas before she even showed up on radar. and as another FYI, at the end of the vid, she was already out of her car, and raging at another driver, because, you know, they took her spot, again, the lady that says she has to do this, because, HER GAS TANK IS ON THE OTHER SIDE!

Younger generation huh.. All thinking they are self entitled to everything.

Stealth22
09-11-2014, 10:04 AM
After all Ikea has arrows on the floor as a suggestion/rule yet I enter through the in door, head to the as is section and work my way through the store and exit through the in door. If some clown like Spikers tried to tell me to &quot;look at the sign&quot; I personally laugh and keep walking, same with the gas station clowns like Spikers can talk all they want I wouldn't even acknowledge him.
So I guess you enter the car wash through the exit door too, then, eh? Because the "do not enter" sign doesn't mean shit. Screw the people waiting in line, they're all "clowns like spikerS" who follow the rules!! :burnout:

she was already out of her car, and raging at another driver, because, you know, they took her spot, again, the lady that says she has to do this, because, EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!! HER GAS TANK IS ON THE OTHER SIDE!
FYP :D

And don't forget that she was TRYYYYINNNGGG to go around!! :rofl:

Not to mention she almost caused 2 or 3 accidents. Then when she realized she was in the wrong, she couldn't be man (er...woman...?) enough to admit it, so used the ultimate catch-all comeback: "F you". :zzz:

That woman must be Star1995's mom or something. :dunno:

:drama:

Moonracer
09-11-2014, 01:53 PM

Seriously... Lots of gas stations do this to keep the flow quick and efficient then one stupid person wants to come a long and screw shit up and then one person decides to stand their ground and they are in the wrong?

The fuck is wrong with people these days? Quit being a bunch of pussies and stand up for yourself

This idea of a one way system will never work properly when busy. For one, the reason mentioned already that people will do what the want to do and there's no actual "law" saying you MUST obey the sign. Secondly, there's the idiots that use the fueling spots as their personal parking spots while they go into the store and buy shit. Meanwhile, people are waiting to use the pumps. Drives me batshit crazy!

Stealth22
09-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer
Secondly, there's the idiots that use the fueling spots as their personal parking spots while they go into the store and buy shit. Meanwhile, people are waiting to use the pumps. Drives me batshit crazy!
This happened at the Shell in Revelstoke driving back from BC on a long weekend. There were lineups at every pump, and I was first in line behind an Asian guy in a Range Rover.

He pumps his gas, then proceeds to walk towards the store. We noticed it right away, and I thought of saying something, but thought "eh, maybe he's going to pay for the gas" and didn't bother.

He takes several minutes inside (no one else in the car), and when he finally comes back (coming from the Tim's rather than the Shell store), I ask, "Are you done?" in a condescending tone. He says "Yes", then I "politely asked", "Then can you move your vehicle, please?"

Then when I went to fill up, I found out I was too nice...I had forgotten that British Columbia, like most US locations, requires all customers to prepay for gas at the pump. So the jackass went inside to buy something or take a leak, while there's 3 cars waiting to use his gas pump. :banghead:

englishbob
09-11-2014, 02:12 PM
I think what people are failing to realize, is why it is an enter on one side, exit on the other, and that is because of space limitations.

On the enter side, there is plenty of room to queue up, form orderly lines, and get in the appropriate one for the side your gas tank is on. If people started queuing up on the exit side, they create a road block fairly quickly, and then no one moves.

I will also state that I am guilty of entering the wrong way at that station at times too, but not when they are busy, and only on the outside set of pumps. If there are only one or two spots open, I am queuing up properly.

Seems to make the whole original post kind of moot?
I only do wrong when I think it's the right thing to do.
Must be some kids somewhere need shouting at for crossing 'off' the cross walk.

Hallowed_point
09-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Stealth22
This happened at the Shell in Revelstoke driving back from BC on a long weekend. There were lineups at every pump, and I was first in line behind an Asian guy in a Range Rover.

I hate hate hate that stupid tim hortons washroom in revelstoke. One pisser and one toilet or something. Worst design ever. I was tempted to piss on the floor.

Also, the gas stations there are a nightmare. Idiot in his giant diesel blocking everyone from getting in and out of parking stalls due to "waiting for a diesel pump" while idyling his monstrosity. Entitled brat..I gave him a good piece of my mind lol.

rage2
09-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Then when I went to fill up, I found out I was too nice...I had forgotten that British Columbia, like most US locations, requires all customers to prepay for gas at the pump. So the jackass went inside to buy something or take a leak, while there's 3 cars waiting to use his gas pump. :banghead:
He could've been going inside to get his change.

Moonracer
09-11-2014, 03:54 PM

He pumps his gas, then proceeds to walk towards the store. We noticed it right away, and I thought of saying something, but thought &quot;eh, maybe he's going to pay for the gas&quot; and didn't bother.

He takes several minutes inside (no one else in the car), and when he finally comes back (coming from the Tim's rather than the Shell store), I ask, &quot;Are you done?&quot; in a condescending tone. He says &quot;Yes&quot;, then I &quot;politely asked&quot;, &quot;Then can you move your vehicle, please?&quot;

BASTARD! :banghead: :rofl:

Star1995
09-11-2014, 04:57 PM

And another thing tough guy on the internet, lol...

After looking at the video for a second time I count four other cars headed the wrong way yet you didn't police them, just saying. Your wife says something to the affect of "you argue with me all the time" sounds like a bit of an anger management problem with the driver. Also she mentions something, now it's hard for me to hear on my phone but it sounds like she says "for the record you pull in that way all the time"

Just out of curiosity what was with the big red letters "WTF" and the "where did she go"? were you really thinking that at the time or was that just to add some kind of dramatic effect to the video?

I'm guessing the audio will be edited out soon.

This is getting kind of fun.

takkyu
09-11-2014, 05:03 PM
This thread got way bigger than I anticipated it would.

I am also curious as to why this video wasn't put in this thread with the others: http://forums.beyond.ca/st/358261/car-cam-bad-drivers-thread/

It really doesn't deserve it's own thread imo.

spikerS
09-11-2014, 05:22 PM

And another thing tough guy on the internet, lol...

After looking at the video for a second time I count four other cars headed the wrong way yet you didn't police them, just saying. Your wife says something to the affect of &quot;you argue with me all the time&quot; sounds like a bit of an anger management problem with the driver. Also she mentions something, now it's hard for me to hear on my phone but it sounds like she says &quot;for the record you pull in that way all the time&quot;

Just out of curiosity what was with the big red letters &quot;WTF&quot; and the &quot;where did she go&quot;? were you really thinking that at the time or was that just to add some kind of dramatic effect to the video?

I'm guessing the audio will be edited out soon.

This is getting kind of fun.

Why would I pull the audio down? without that, the video is kinda pointless...:banghead:

As to the the wife saying that I pull in the other way too on occasion, I have already explained that, take a few mins and catch up with the thread.

Arguing? I was the only calm person in the video, again, what the hell are you on about?

Do you have anything else you want to contribute, or are you done grasping at straws, or maybe you think you can turn me from my mild mannered self, bruce banner, into the raging hulk with your pointless quips?

fuck that, keep going, being the hulk would be kinda cool.

Oh, and the last point, yes, there are others that had pulled in the other way, and I didn't police them, I guess that defeats your previous charge of calling me a gas station cop.

done trolling yet? because you are not very good at it.

SKR
09-11-2014, 10:29 PM
I would have taken the spot. I wouldn't have said anything to her. I think posting the video is weird. That is all.

snowcat
09-11-2014, 11:18 PM
this is hilarious, and he has the audacity to comment on my videos and does the same thing.

looks to me like you have deep anger issues and you treat your wife like shit.

D'z Nutz
09-11-2014, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by snowcat
this is hilarious, and he has the audacity to comment on my videos and does the same thing.

I must have missed the part where he speeds up to clip the old lady and then continues to egg her on into a fight before fleeing like a coward.

faiz999
09-12-2014, 12:50 AM

lol u mad?

J.M.
09-12-2014, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by faiz999

lol u mad?

Lots of people are mad in this thread :rofl:

JRSC00LUDE
09-12-2014, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

I must have missed the part where he speeds up to clip the old lady and then continues to egg her on into a fight before fleeing like a coward.

Zing!

Stealth22
09-12-2014, 08:29 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GTS4tw
09-12-2014, 08:49 AM

:werd: The best part is running the stop sign.

codetrap
09-12-2014, 09:53 AM

I must have missed the part where he speeds up to clip the old lady and then continues to egg her on into a fight before fleeing like a coward. lol.. fucker.. I just about spit out my coffee at this..

BAZINGA!