PDA

View Full Version : 2014-2015 NFL Thread

colinxx235
09-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Well with Sean throwing the Antonio Brown video into the one thread I figured should start this up for the season.

Originally posted by dirtsniffer
well since I couldn't find a 2014/15 NFL thread I'll just post this here:

768KleW7jBg

Which btw, has to be one of the funniest videos from the NFL that I can remember. Being a steelers fan I sure hope he doesn't get suspended being the best offensive player on the team.

And for those who also keep track, Ray rice just got terminated after TMZ leaked a video not originally handed to NFL or released online until this morning. For those who don't want to witness domestic violence don't bother. This may mark the end of Rices career

VbwTMJroTbI

schocker
09-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Can't start the thread, every year I start it it dies right away :rofl:
Anyways, GO SEAHAWKS!!!
http://i.imgur.com/01A2Tty.jpg

Dave P
09-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Ravens released Rice today, Leauge suspended him indef

schocker
09-08-2014, 02:06 PM
I don't get how releasing the video changed anything. They already knew he knocked her out and dragged her out of the elevator, without that video were they assuming something less brutal? :nut:
also horrible mnf games tonight :(

roopi
09-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Glad they suspended him. Doesn't make sense that weed gets you a year and knocking out a women gets you 2 games.

dandia89
09-09-2014, 11:46 AM
this whole situation is so bizarre. Why did ray rice get the shit end of the stick?

what about daryl washington? Guy broke his wife's collarbone and people don't even know who he his.

Walden got a 1 game suspension for domestic violence
Fabian Washington got a 1 game suspension for domestic violence
Brandon Marshall got 3 games for a series of domestic disputes
Michael Boley got 1 game for domestic battery
Rocky Bernard got 1 game for domestic abuse

shit only hit the fan because the video was released. the nfl reevaluated the suspension based off the bad press they received. it's such a poor way to manage the league and it's an embarrassment they decided to suspend him indefinitely.

what's also ridiculous is the fact how many people are speaking out to this only because they SAW what happened. hernadez gets convicted for murder, people make jokes. ray lewis gets involved in a murder, people make jokes. it's so fascinating people decide to make a stand to this one instance when this shit goes on all the time in the NFL. I don't defend ray rice at all, but the dude is getting way more flack than anyone else just because TMZ released that video. shitty deal for a shitty person

Mibz
09-09-2014, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by dandia89
shit only hit the fan because the video was released. the nfl reevaluated the suspension based off the bad press they received. it's such a poor way to manage the league and it's an embarrassment they decided to suspend him indefinitely. It's PRECISELY how to manage the league. Sure, it's not just or objective, but that's how PR works. They sweep what they can under the rug. If they can't, they take action to appease the population.

They're a business like any other league and they're doing exactly what they're expected to do.

Complain about justice and fairness all you want, that's legit, but don't go claiming that the league should be run any other way.

dandia89
09-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
It's PRECISELY how to manage the league. Sure, it's not just or objective, but that's how PR works. They sweep what they can under the rug. If they can't, they take action to appease the population.

They're a business like any other league and they're doing exactly what they're expected to do.

Complain about justice and fairness all you want, that's legit, but don't go claiming that the league should be run any other way.

what's the point of having suspension policies? whats the point of the NFLPA? Lets just ban suh from the league based off the general dislike. There needs to be consistency when delivering bans/suspensions. Without it, it's a organization motivated by the mob

J.M.
09-09-2014, 01:20 PM

what's the point of having suspension policies? whats the point of the NFLPA? Lets just ban suh from the league based off the general dislike. There needs to be consistency when delivering bans/suspensions. Without it, it's a organization motivated by the mob

Did you understand anything Mibz wrote? lol

It's a business - they will do what they deem fit in order to keep money coming in. A lot of NFL players get arrested for stupid shit as well as other athletes in other sports.

dandia89
09-09-2014, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by J.M.

Did you understand anything Mibz wrote? lol

It's a business - they will do what they deem fit in order to keep money coming in. A lot of NFL players get arrested for stupid shit as well as other athletes in other sports.

doesn't seem like you read what i wrote. try again

schocker
09-14-2014, 05:31 PM
Phew, I thought the seahawks lost :nut:

SOMEONE SHOULD STICKY THISSSSSS

eiysa101
09-14-2014, 06:16 PM
Anyone else gambling on NFL picks?

Won some coin on NE covering the spread -3 before Peterson got indicted. And Houston over Oakland.

Here's hoping 49ers cover -7 tonight

eiysa101
12-31-2014, 12:09 AM
Anyone going to be watching the playoffs? NE vs Seattle imo

2Legit2Quit
12-31-2014, 10:49 AM
^I hate both of those teams so I'm hoping for upsets lol

Had tickets to the Colts game but none of my buddies would commit to going so I sold em, RIP the dream.

sabad66
12-31-2014, 11:23 AM
Hoping for a Cowboys-Steelers Super Bowl. That would be one for the books

Extremely tough road for both though.

LUCKYSTRIKE
12-31-2014, 11:37 AM
Yeah, the Detroit run D is on point. Without Suh, maybe, with Suh it will be a challenge. Least you guys are in Dallas.

However, even if you guys make it past Detroit, I don't like the cowboys chances vs Green bay, @ Green bay.

Probably the only real threat to Seattle in the NFC is Dallas, so, if you make it past Detroit and Green bay you should be set!! Quite a tall order :)

max_boost
12-31-2014, 05:11 PM
Can't wait! Absolutely love the NFL playoffs! I don't even know who to cheer for? I just want drama haha

Skrilla
01-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Time for a repeat!

Go Hawks:D :clap:

max_boost
01-18-2015, 05:23 PM
GB/SEA game is nuts. NFL is best for drama. :D :eek:

01RedDX
01-18-2015, 06:15 PM

Cos
01-18-2015, 06:21 PM

schocker
01-18-2015, 07:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZJGVQqZ.gif
lol
Go Seahawks! :D

eiysa101
01-21-2015, 02:12 AM
Pats take it. BB too smart w/ 2 weeks of preparation time along with the GOAT QB. Whether it be deflated balls or spygate, Bill is too smart and will find weaknesses with Seahawks and even during the game with on the fly changes he'll find a way to expose Seahawks. Even without "cheating" Pats have the QB, solid running, quality recievers and a healthy Gronkowski. Seattle better not play like they did against GB or Pats will embarrass them and not let go of the gas until time expires. 27-19 NE

lasimmon
01-21-2015, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by eiysa101
Pats take it. BB too smart w/ 2 weeks of preparation time along with the GOAT QB. Whether it be deflated balls or spygate, Bill is too smart and will find weaknesses with Seahawks and even during the game with on the fly changes he'll find a way to expose Seahawks. Even without "cheating" Pats have the QB, solid running, quality recievers and a healthy Gronkowski. Seattle better not play like they did against GB or Pats will embarrass them and not let go of the gas until time expires. 27-19 NE

Considering the Pats havn't beat wilson and the seahawks since the hawks group came together (albeit only 1 game).

What you are missing is how great the Seahawks defense is. They are not terrible like Indy's.

I see lots of pressure on Brady making questionable throws for incompletes. Also the Seahawks have big physical DB's which negates Gronks advantage.

As long as the Seahawks play a full 60 minutes I see it being 27-17 Seahawks.

dirtsniffer
01-21-2015, 10:25 AM
I don't know of a ligitimate matchup for gronk. Definitely looking forward to this game though. Hopfully it is much better than last year's.

roopi
01-21-2015, 10:49 AM
Looks like the Pats will have to use regulation footballs for the Superbowl. This may not be good for them. :rofl:

eiysa101
01-21-2015, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by lasimmon

Considering the Pats havn't beat wilson and the seahawks since the hawks group came together (albeit only 1 game).

What you are missing is how great the Seahawks defense is. They are not terrible like Indy's.

I see lots of pressure on Brady making questionable throws for incompletes. Also the Seahawks have big physical DB's which negates Gronks advantage.

As long as the Seahawks play a full 60 minutes I see it being 27-17 Seahawks.

I dont see how a game from 2012 is relevant since NE doesnt have Welker, Hernandez or even use the same backfield as that game. Ridley and Bolden dont even carry the ball for them anymore.

I think you're missing how great Bill and Brady adapt to the situation at hand. Billichek wont be kicking field goals from the 1/2 yard line

Yeah Colts defense sucked and Pats showed that with a score of 45-7.

I agree Seahawks secondary is the best in the league and I expect lots of quick throws and slants. I dont see Brady throwing bombs anywhere in the area of Sherman.

I read that 2/3rds of the touchdown passes allowed by Seahawks were by a TE.

Shitty we gotta wait another week and some for the matchup though cant wait and im sure we can all agree and hope for some Katy Perry cleavage at halftime

lasimmon
01-21-2015, 03:36 PM

I dont see how a game from 2012 is relevant since NE doesnt have Welker, Hernandez or even use the same backfield as that game. Ridley and Bolden dont even carry the ball for them anymore.

I think you're missing how great Bill and Brady adapt to the situation at hand. Billichek wont be kicking field goals from the 1/2 yard line

Yeah Colts defense sucked and Pats showed that with a score of 45-7.

I agree Seahawks secondary is the best in the league and I expect lots of quick throws and slants. I dont see Brady throwing bombs anywhere in the area of Sherman.

I read that 2/3rds of the touchdown passes allowed by Seahawks were by a TE.

Shitty we gotta wait another week and some for the matchup though cant wait and im sure we can all agree and hope for some Katy Perry cleavage at halftime

I just feel you are pumping Brady and BB's tires way too much. When in reality over the last 2-3 years they have come up short against quality teams come playoff time.

No on feels Indy deserved to be in last weeks game, which is why they were destroyed by the Pats. But you look at the game the week before and they squeak out a victory against a team that is far less skilled than the Seahawks.

Mibz
01-21-2015, 04:03 PM
I just feel you are pumping Brady and BB's tires way too much. Dunno, I think he's coming up a couple PSI short.

lasimmon
01-21-2015, 04:47 PM
Dunno, I think he's coming up a couple PSI short.

Zing!

eiysa101
01-22-2015, 05:23 PM
The Patriots are 37-11 and Seahawks are 38-11 since they played each other back in Oct 2012. Seahwaks have +1 from winning the Superbowl last year.

Bah another week of waiting for this matchup.

Dave P
01-23-2015, 01:05 PM
OTRmyXX6ipU

D'z Nutz
01-28-2015, 10:14 PM
Hahaha what the fuck? :rofl:

G1kvwXsZtU8

J.M.
01-28-2015, 10:16 PM
Lynch gives 0 fucks ahaha

ExtraSlow
01-29-2015, 07:49 AM
He gave exactly one fuck. I wouldn't want to get fired from that job either.

lasimmon
01-29-2015, 11:08 AM
What I don't get is why do the media keep going to him? He obviously isn't going to talk and they all blast him in the stories they write.. Yet they go and stand there waiting for him to talk.

Mibz
01-29-2015, 11:43 AM
What I don't get is why do the media keep going to him? He obviously isn't going to talk and they all blast him in the stories they write.. Yet they go and stand there waiting for him to talk. It's their job.

I obviously have no idea how media events go in sports, but if it's anything like car shows then there is rarely two things happening at once. Players, coaches, whoever will have a dedicated timeslot and all the media shows up to cover that specific person.

Media may be prohibited from talking to people outside of their allocated press conferences, or maybe those people are banned from talking to the media. If there are multiple things happening then it's likely those reporters were specifically assigned to cover Lynch's conference.

Regardless, there are plenty of potential reasons for it all to have played out the way it did.

lasimmon
01-29-2015, 12:06 PM
Except you look at someone like the punter. There were 2-3 media guys there to cover him. Then you look at Lynch, fully knowing he isn't going to talk, and there are like 35 media people.

Mibz
01-29-2015, 01:26 PM
Then there are two alternatives:
1. Media knew Lynch would be the story despite him not saying anything
2. Media created a story out of Lynch not saying anything

Either way, they're doing their job. Sports coverage is not exempt from the media guideline of "It doesn't need to be accurate or interesting, it just needs to get people talking".

And here we are :P

lasimmon
01-29-2015, 02:38 PM
Then there are two alternatives:
1. Media knew Lynch would be the story despite him not saying anything
2. Media created a story out of Lynch not saying anything

Either way, they're doing their job. Sports coverage is not exempt from the media guideline of "It doesn't need to be accurate or interesting, it just needs to get people talking".

And here we are :P

You are correct :rofl:

eiysa101
01-30-2015, 12:08 AM
http://teamcoco.com/video/clueless-gamer-big-game-showdown?playlist=featured-videos

Both just likable as hell or just me?

Thales of Miletus
02-01-2015, 09:10 PM
Seattle you just won, errr, lost, errr, gave away the superbowl

01RedDX
02-01-2015, 09:21 PM

xnvy
02-01-2015, 09:24 PM
Goddamit Wilson

Maxx Mazda
02-01-2015, 09:30 PM
Why in the Sam hell would you not let Lynch run that in???

*facepalm*

max_boost
02-01-2015, 09:33 PM
I refuse to believe Lynch wouldn't get 1 yard on 3 tries.

Absolutely ridiculous.

AE92_TreunoSC
02-01-2015, 09:37 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j264/burwood69/58714795.jpg (http://s82.photobucket.com/user/burwood69/media/58714795.jpg.html)

Absolutely painful to watch that last interception after the wonderful catch by Seattle

ICEBERG
02-01-2015, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Maxx Mazda
Why in the Sam hell would you not let Lynch run that in???

*facepalm*

This..

I just couldn't believe that last play call.. Just unreal.:banghead:

sabad66
02-01-2015, 09:53 PM
Wow crazy finish.

Anyone else see this video of the Jeremy Lane injury?
https://vine.co/v/Ot0aUImXzJV

:eek: :eek:

spikerS
02-01-2015, 09:54 PM
As a Pats fan, I can say that Seattle was the better team, but they were also pretty lucky. The Pats were the typical pats, couple long plays, but lots of short surgical plays that controls the clock and marches down the field.

As for not letting Lynch run it in? Everyone was ready for that. Everyone expected that, and the Pats stacked the line hardcore for it. Trying to punch that in would be a 50/50 chance at best for Seattle. The fact the Pats picked it off was pure luck. It was a good pass, it just went through his hands, if he had caught it, I think he was across the line, so, they would have won.

It wasn't a bad play :dunno:

dezmarez
02-01-2015, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by spikerS
As a Pats fan, I can say that Seattle was the better team, but they were also pretty lucky. The Pats were the typical pats, couple long plays, but lots of short surgical plays that controls the clock and marches down the field.

As for not letting Lynch run it in? Everyone was ready for that. Everyone expected that, and the Pats stacked the line hardcore for it. Trying to punch that in would be a 50/50 chance at best for Seattle. The fact the Pats picked it off was pure luck. It was a good pass, it just went through his hands, if he had caught it, I think he was across the line, so, they would have won.

It wasn't a bad play :dunno:

It was a terrible play call.
You literally have the best running back in the league.
Lynch had 24 carries and was able to produce at least a yard in each of them.
It was 2nd and goal from the 1, if he doesn't get it on that down, you give it on the 3rd, and if he doesn't get it, you give it to him on 4th.
So sad right now. :cry:

Benny
02-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Yeah, that was a retarded play call. Second down and you put it in the air from the 1? Seemed like overconfidence on that one, and it cost them.

Which is fine by me, because I don't like either team and this made me sooooooo happy
http://i.imgur.com/6ilGV02.jpg

spikerS
02-01-2015, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by dezmarez

It was a terrible play call.
You literally have the best running back in the league.
Lynch had 24 carries and was able to produce at least a yard in each of them.
It was 2nd and goal from the 1, if he doesn't get it on that down, you give it on the 3rd, and if he doesn't get it, you give it to him on 4th.
So sad right now. :cry:

I disagree.

1st and goal, time on the clock, pats still have a few time outs left. You know that the pats are going to put the big boys on the line and blitz through it to try and stuff lynch in the backfield.

You have the clock and plays on your side to do it.

The fact it got picked off like that is some pretty long odds.

It wasn't a bad play call, but then in hindsight all the arm chair QBs and coaches can rag on it all they like.

max_boost
02-01-2015, 10:18 PM
If they scored the Pats regardless of how many timeouts would have been too deflated to mount a comeback :D

However the football gods work in mysterious ways. Pats win. Congrats.

lasimmon
02-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Spikers he read the play jumped the pass and picked it off. Not a lucky interception.

Worst. Call. Ever.

spikerS
02-01-2015, 10:26 PM
Spikers he read the play jumped the pass and picked it off. Not a lucky interception.

Worst. Call. Ever.

LOL, how do you jump a pass from behind? I am a huge pats fan, but that INT was lucky.

egmilano
02-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Worst play call I've ever seen, sure they were in blitz ready for the run but still... second and goal and you throw a pick .... really ... just terrible.. Im not a fan of either team but that was a shitty way to lose a game when you have a back who is only positive in yards all season..

Team_Mclaren
02-01-2015, 10:50 PM
non-sense:

Everyone and their dog knows its a bad playcall. come on man, even knowing its a run play doesnt make it any easier. Its one yard out with three tries/.

schocker
02-01-2015, 10:54 PM
So sad. What a rollercoaster at the end. :(

http://i.imgur.com/ZyGASH6.gif

egmilano
02-01-2015, 11:04 PM

LOL, how do you jump a pass from behind? I am a huge pats fan, but that INT was lucky.

Whether your a fan or not your wrong, he ran an inside slant and the db covered his man... he did his job well, maybe you only watched from one angle... zoomed in lol

dezmarez
02-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Someone retweeted a stat on twitter.
Lynch converted 17 of 20 3rd/4th and shorts this year.
I take those odds!

eiysa101
02-01-2015, 11:43 PM

FN surgical. Watching recaps nonstop and its all Seahawks big plays. TB just sliced up that secondary with great short throws.

That Kearse catch had me seeing NYG comebacks all over again.

sexualbanana
02-01-2015, 11:45 PM
It was a weird play all around.

2nd down on the half yard line and you have Marshawn Lynch who can basically get 1-yard with his eyes closed, but instead you elect to throw it. The problem with throwing the ball is that there's too much that can go wrong. An incomplete stops the clock and saves the Pats a timeout. A sack probably pushes you out about 4 yards, so now you're staring at 3rd and 4.5/5, and you're forced to take a timeout. The clock is on your side at this point and you're virtually guaranteed a touchdown at this point. You want to score and give the Pats as little time as possible when they get the ball back. Throwing the ball in that scenario simply doesn't have enough of an upside to warrant that kind of a play call.

Now here's why it was a weird play on the Pats side...

The clock is against you. They have the ball inside your 1-yard line and a score, as I said earlier, is basically guaranteed. If you're talking tactics and strategy, Belichick should have called a time-out after Lynch's run to the 1. Letting the clock run down like that is counter-productive.

Also, the kickoff after the Edelman touchdown was poorly executed/called. With 2:02 remaining you want the Seahawks to return it because it will take the game past the 2-minute warning. Kicking the ball out of the back of the endzone doesn't burn time off the clock, and now the Seahawks will get a free timeout after their first play.

Of course, if you want to be results-oriented, then I am completely wrong because it somehow worked out.

eiysa101
02-02-2015, 12:19 AM

4 tds against Seahawks D. 2 scores in the final quarter. All highlights are the Seahawk deep bombs but Brady moved the chains when needed

GOAT

SmAcKpOo
02-02-2015, 01:33 AM
Anyone else glad to see Sherman lose? Guy is a cocky douche.

euro_racer
02-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by SmAcKpOo

I don't follow the NFL all that much but I was cheering on the Pats and celebrated their victory mainly for this reason.... Most people I've talked to so far seem to be on the same boat. HA!:poosie:

sexualbanana
02-02-2015, 10:21 AM

I'd be a HUGE Sherman fan if he didn't play for Seattle. But my hatred for the Seahawks supercedes everything.

E46..sTyLez
02-02-2015, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by dezmarez
Someone retweeted a stat on twitter.
Lynch converted 17 of 20 3rd/4th and shorts this year.
I take those odds!

Especially since it was 2nd down. He would have got it in 3 tries for sure. One of the worst play calls I've ever seen.

E46..sTyLez
02-02-2015, 11:14 AM

You know that the pats are going to put the big boys on the line and blitz through it to try and stuff lynch in the backfield.

I agree with this, but Seattle has a lot of big boys too. 3 tries from the 1 for Lynch is like playing tug-o-war with a 4 year old girl. You don't need to trick her to win.

Mibz
02-02-2015, 11:22 AM
If knowledge of a short run completely negated its success then the QB sneak would never be a viable play. Instead, according to the first Google hit I found, it's got an 86% success rate since 2009.

Football is not a game of hard counters.

sexualbanana
02-02-2015, 01:51 PM
The Pats are league-worst in power running situations 6th-worst in stopping the opposition runs for zero or negative yardage.

Meanwhile....

The Shithawks are 2nd-best power running team in the league, and 6th-best in terms of running plays that net positive yardage (and in this context, almost any positive yardage is a score).

Lex350
02-02-2015, 01:58 PM

Yup....him and Lynch for his stupid interviews.

max_boost
02-02-2015, 02:06 PM
Even if they were running out of time, just take two cracks at the end zone man but instead they just threw it away. :D

Manhattan
02-02-2015, 02:09 PM
Lynch just seems immature and/or emotionally stunted. Still probably the best RB in the game tho.

Super weird playcall but after hearing what Carroll had to say about the last play, it does make some sense. Higher % chance of scoring on a pass play from 1 yard line based on this season's numbers. Odds of an INT in that situation are almost nil. They got that far by risky/unconvential playcalling. Live & die by the sword.

max_boost
02-02-2015, 02:20 PM
But who knows, maybe Lynch would have fumbled it and the Pats recover :D

Maybe they wanted to make Wilson the hero. :D

sexualbanana
02-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Shithawks convert 81% of their runs in 3rd and 4th down situations with 2 yards or less. They also only get the run stopped for zero or negative yardage 16% of the time.

E46..sTyLez
02-02-2015, 02:28 PM
The true question is, did Pete Carroll make that call or did Wilson make an audible at the line. It seemed like he might have...
I know Carroll owned it, but that's what a good coach should do. My guess is he called two plays, an A (run) and a B (pass) play, Wilson made a read on the defense and called B. Which of course was the wrong call.

lasimmon
02-02-2015, 02:31 PM
It wasn't an audible. You can tell by watching the play..

E46..sTyLez
02-02-2015, 02:35 PM
It wasn't an audible. You can tell by watching the play..

You sure about that? I see Lynch move to 3 different places before the snap.

sexualbanana
02-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Bevell called it. Carroll's taking the heat for it.

lasimmon
02-02-2015, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by E46..sTyLez

You sure about that? I see Lynch move to 3 different places before the snap.

Yes. Guys move all the time. The play was called from the sideline.

E46..sTyLez
02-02-2015, 02:56 PM

Yes. Guys move all the time. The play was called from the sideline.

LOL ok now I believe you :nut:

My thought is just a theory, I'm not saying it was or it wasn't. The only people that know that for sure are the Seattle Seahawks.

dandia89
02-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by E46..sTyLez

LOL ok now I believe you :nut:

My thought is just a theory, I'm not saying it was or it wasn't. The only people that know that for sure are the Seattle Seahawks.

wilson didn't make any calls to linemen. they motioned baldwin to check if their in man coverage, which they were as revis shifted over.

lynch was suppose to go to the left to shift over the linebacker's attention and they ran a rub route on the right side.

if wilson saw a zone, he probably would have called an audible, or call a timeout. He saw what he liked, and the patriots gave him the look he wanted. out played. simple.

egmilano
02-02-2015, 06:55 PM

wilson didn't make any calls to linemen. they motioned baldwin to check if their in man coverage, which they were as revis shifted over.

lynch was suppose to go to the left to shift over the linebacker's attention and they ran a rub route on the right side.

if wilson saw a zone, he probably would have called an audible, or call a timeout. He saw what he liked, and the patriots gave him the look he wanted. out played. simple.

:werd: sometimes I wonder if people actually know what their watching when watching sports lol..

Manhattan
02-02-2015, 07:01 PM
S'hawks were fortunate to score on a TD pass just before halftime. Kearse caught the ball with his balls on the final drive. You only get so many of those lucky breaks.

E46..sTyLez
02-03-2015, 10:00 AM
https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/hall-of-famer-warren-sapp-arrested-for-soliciting-a-prostitute--assault-203922606.html

HAHA I love the photo they used in this article.

max_boost
02-03-2015, 12:09 PM
What a waste of time. So he offered the hoe some money, argued over random shit and now he gets arrested. Bitches are crazy.

Disoblige
02-03-2015, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
What a waste of time. So he offered the hoe some money, argued over random shit and now he gets arrested. Bitches are crazy.
The article makes it look sound she didn't get enough money.

E46..sTyLez
02-03-2015, 12:19 PM
Hmmm they took the photo down. It was a wide-eyed Sapp making a weird face lol.

eiysa101
02-03-2015, 12:47 PM
Tqbyc2oo3q8

Those last minutes hahah.

The memes are more funnier than the shitty commericials this year

spikerS
02-03-2015, 11:38 PM
Just going to leave this here.

“Let me just tell you what happened because, as you know, the game comes right down and all the things that happened before are meaningless to you now,” Carroll said. “It’s really what happened on this one sequence that we would have won the game.

“We have everything in mind, how we’re going to do it. We’re going to leave them no time, and we had our plays to do it. We sent in our personnel, they sent in goal-line (package) — it’s not the right matchup for us to run the football — so on second down we throw the ball really to kind of waste a play.

“If we score, we do. If we don’t, then we’ll run it in on third and fourth down. Really, (we called it) with no second thoughts or no hesitation at all. And unfortunately, with the play that we tried to execute, the guy (Butler) makes a great play and jumps in front of the route and makes an incredible play that nobody would ever think he could do. And unfortunately that changes the whole outcome.

“So I told the guys in the locker room that they’re a great team and they fought to prove that, and they did everything to do that again tonight. And they’re on the precipice of winning another championship, and unfortunately, the play goes the other way.
- Pete Carroll

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2015/02/01/seahawks-coach-pete-carroll-explains-call-that-ended-super-bowl-xlix/#30203101=0

Which is pretty much exactly what I said...

I disagree.

1st and goal, time on the clock, pats still have a few time outs left. You know that the pats are going to put the big boys on the line and blitz through it to try and stuff lynch in the backfield.

You have the clock and plays on your side to do it.

The fact it got picked off like that is some pretty long odds.

It wasn't a bad play call, but then in hindsight all the arm chair QBs and coaches can rag on it all they like.

:poosie:

max_boost
02-04-2015, 01:36 AM
Ya ya ya lol go celebrate spikerS haha

eiysa101
02-04-2015, 12:08 PM
NFL mic'd up during Butler's INT

https://vine.co/v/OFeuulpvBJH

Pete Carol

https://vine.co/v/OFeBp7JzMWX

Brady

max_boost
02-04-2015, 12:27 PM
Butler kid cemented Brady's legacy. If I were Brady I wouldn't just give that hand me down new car, maybe get his wife to hook him up with some super models too haha (I'm sure he did though).

Alright a few days later I'm not so angry anymore. Good job Pats. You won.

As BB would say, we made 1 more play than them, it was as simple as that. :rofl:

Team_Mclaren
02-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Just going to leave this here.

- Pete Carroll

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2015/02/01/seahawks-coach-pete-carroll-explains-call-that-ended-super-bowl-xlix/#30203101=0

Which is pretty much exactly what I said...

:poosie:

Carroll can reason all he wants, its still a bad playcall. Even tho everyone and their dog knows its going to be a run play, the probability of success is still great.

403ep3
02-04-2015, 01:24 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/madden-15-seattle-seahawks-new-england-patriots-alternate-ending-020415

My6v8Oe2TkY

01RedDX
02-04-2015, 01:28 PM

eiysa101
02-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by 403ep3
http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/madden-15-seattle-seahawks-new-england-patriots-alternate-ending-020415

My6v8Oe2TkY

http://instagram.com/p/ynrUlqoC10/

sexualbanana
02-05-2015, 04:08 PM
There was an explanation I read later that Belichick (or someone on the Pats) knew that the correct management of the downs would have been to pass on a second (where an incomplete just stops the clock), run on 3rd (timeout), run on 4th. Also knowing that three stops wins the game, or allowing a quick score at least gives them the chance to drive the length of the field with ~40 seconds left and their remaining two timeouts to get into FG range.

Hence, he opted not to take the timeout. Expecting the Seahawks to throw on 2nd down with a little bit of confusion because Carroll (and just about everybody else) figured that Belichick was going to call a timeout which never happened.

The rationale sort of makes sense, but it also discounts the possibility that Belichick would have just let the Seahawks score in order to preserve as much clock as possible to get into FG range or better.

E46..sTyLez
02-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
There was an explanation I read later that Belichick (or someone on the Pats) knew that the correct management of the downs would have been to pass on a second (where an incomplete just stops the clock), run on 3rd (timeout), run on 4th. Also knowing that three stops wins the game, or allowing a quick score at least gives them the chance to drive the length of the field with ~40 seconds left and their remaining two timeouts to get into FG range.

Hence, he opted not to take the timeout. Expecting the Seahawks to throw on 2nd down with a little bit of confusion because Carroll (and just about everybody else) figured that Belichick was going to call a timeout which never happened.

The rationale sort of makes sense, but it also discounts the possibility that Belichick would have just let the Seahawks score in order to preserve as much clock as possible to get into FG range or better.

Damn...I hate the guy (Belichick) but is he ever smart. Probably the best coach ever.