PDA

View Full Version : Know Anyone Looking to Sell or Lease Their Commercial Space?

Davetronz
09-09-2014, 12:03 PM
I'm looking to buy or lease an office/warehouse commercial condo or bay in Calgary with some visibility.

1500 - 2000 sq/ft
220v power
10' roll-up door in rear preferred
NE/Barlow-McCall/Airways/Light SE industrial preferred.

Ready to buy or lease right away.

Shoot me a PM if you have anything or know anyone looking to sell or lease a place.

ddduke
09-10-2014, 03:06 AM
What are you looking do in it? I know of 2 cheap spaces, both off blackfoot, but neither will allow paint or mechanics. They will however allow minor automotive services.

Davetronz
09-24-2014, 07:16 PM
Still looking for a space. Have a few contacts with commercial agents, but not finding much in the size I need.

Have decided that NE calgary will work best for me, but the location needs some traffic/visibility from a main road (32nd, 12th, 19th, etc.)

I am not doing anything automotive related.

If anyone has any leads on a space for lease by owner, please PM.

R-Audi
09-25-2014, 09:05 AM
Our of curiosity, what agents/brokers did you contact? That can make a big difference.......

1,500-2000 is a very tight market right now, as there is very little product of that size around let alone available.

PM me if you want... I work with a local developer. We dont have anything that fits the bill, but I can certainly give some good recommendations.

Davetronz
09-25-2014, 10:01 AM
Awesome, thanks. PM sent.