PDA

View Full Version : Domestic V8 forum - ford GM chrysler talk about your junk here



Pages : [1] 2

Hallowed_point
09-16-2014, 11:25 AM
Any interest please post below. Thinking yellow bullit "lite" on my phone so I'll keep it short. All American cars welcome that are v8 powered. Talk about bolt ons, install guides, dyno sheets, old school and new school.

Perhaps a separate buy and sell page for parts that don't appeal to the typical beyond/honda demographic.

Suggestions are welcome.

Mibz
09-16-2014, 11:32 AM
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2009_Fast___Furious/009FNF_Greg_Cipes_001.jpg

Hallowed_point
09-16-2014, 11:33 AM
^yep...I love beyond but as for all the import talk I could do without. I doubt I'm alone!

MalibuStacy
09-16-2014, 11:36 AM
I'd be down but my V8 Malibu is no longer in my possession

Hallowed_point
09-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by MalibuStacy
I'd be down but my V8 Malibu is no longer in my possession

That's cool as long as you have interest that's acceptable to me.

MalibuStacy
09-16-2014, 11:42 AM
So this is just going to be a subsection of beyond then??

Hallowed_point
09-16-2014, 11:45 AM
Yes I believe so just a dedicated forum for resident muscle car fiends

MalibuStacy
09-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Hmm, interesting

Twin_Cam_Turbo
09-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Can I make fun of former GM owners here?

I kid I kid...

Hallowed_point
09-16-2014, 11:50 AM
Sure!! I have thick skin..I'm not brand loyal perse

As much as I loved my GM LS Camaro it was one cheaply built car..some of the stuff that failed was really mind boggling.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
09-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Sure!! I have thick skin..I'm not brand loyal perse

As much as I loved my GM LS Camaro it was one cheaply built car..some of the stuff that failed was really mind boggling.

There's a reason I still dont own a GM...

Offroad
09-16-2014, 02:47 PM
:burnout:

firebane
09-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Yes I believe so just a dedicated forum for resident muscle car fiends

Geez wheres the love for the trucks :P

MalibuStacy
09-16-2014, 02:55 PM
^There is too much truck luv on this forum

firebane
09-16-2014, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by MalibuStacy
^There is too much truck luv on this forum

Without the trucks half the cars wouldn't get around :P

Darell_n
09-16-2014, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by firebane


Without the trucks half the cars wouldn't get around :P

That's right. JDMs wouldn't exist here if trucks weren't around to tow them back home.

Hallowed_point
09-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by firebane


Geez wheres the love for the trucks :P

Ok..trucks too but no diesels lol well shit. Diesels that aren't rig rockets?? :banghead:

No trucks that could be driven off-road (beyond a fire road) without causing damage to said truck haha.

Hallowed_point
09-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Put on your mesh tank top, acid wash jeans ,crank some metallica black album and get in on this action!! Free leather ball caps and fanny packs to the first 5 prospective members :love:

Masked Bandit
09-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Who ever wore leather ball caps anyway? I can agree with the Metallica but that's it.

Hallowed_point
09-18-2014, 09:40 AM
^Maybe it's a BC thing, a lot of white trash types wear them. Biker style I guess.

never
09-18-2014, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Masked Bandit
Who ever wore leather ball caps anyway? I can agree with the Metallica but that's it.

Haha, one of my wife's aunt's husband has one...covers up his skullet nicely! Almost fools you into thinking he's just rocking a mullet.

never
09-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Oh, and I like V8s.

Mibz
09-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by never
Haha, one of my wife's aunt's husband You know it's redneck because it's not his wife's uncle, it's that dude his wife's aunt married.

never
09-19-2014, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Mibz
You know it's redneck because it's not his wife's uncle, it's that dude his wife's aunt married.

Haha, of course...had to create some distance! ;)

Hallowed_point
09-19-2014, 07:45 AM
What's wrong with rednecks? They are "in" now..look at duck dynasty/are you faster than a redneck :poosie: Rednecks may be ignorant, but they know their shit when it comes to cars, cheap smokes, best places to take the ol' lady lol

killramos
09-19-2014, 08:40 AM
Pretty sure this had a V8. Quality American car.

http://www.rigsofrods.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=361892&d=1356681923

And don't worry it definitely isn't on a truck frame so it counts :rofl:

killramos
09-19-2014, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point
What's wrong with rednecks? They are "in" now..look at duck dynasty/are you faster than a redneck :poosie: Rednecks may be ignorant, but they know their shit when it comes to cars, cheap smokes, best places to take the ol' lady lol

Trust me. The last thing a redneck wants to be is "in"

They are basically hipsters that go outside and like diesel a little to much.

Hallowed_point
09-19-2014, 08:56 AM
Trucks are allowed. As long as they are "street trucks" built for drag/mexico racing. No low riders or off roaders. Heck, minivans are allowed too as long as they are V8 powered. Stock or aftermarket.

I know a thing or two about being redneck..I'm from a small town in BC and my dad lived in a trailer..even though he didn't have to.

Being a redneck has nothing in common with being a hipster sucking money off mom & dad. Rednecks are practical folks who can fix things such as Red Green. My opinion anyway

I have to laugh at perpetual student hipster types who wear work boots. As if they've done a day of real work in their pathetic lives.

I don't know if you're trying to troll me but good luck if you are. I don't get my panties in a bunch if someone thinks American cars are junk.. in fact I'd probably agree with them on some aspects. These are cars built on a budget, no ostrich leather interior or burnished walnut steering wheels.

never
09-19-2014, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point


I don't know if you're trying to troll me but good luck if you are. I don't get my panties in a bunch if someone thinks American cars are junk.. in fact I'd probably agree with them on some aspects. These are cars built on a budget, no ostrich leather interior or burnished walnut steering wheels.

Fuck, there you go screwing up my build! I'm going to have to take back the seat covers and the steering wheel!

Hallowed_point
09-19-2014, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by never
Fuck, there you go screwing up my build! I'm going to have to take back the seat covers and the steering wheel!

I'm sorry man! Screw the haters..do it up like how you envisioned it. :D

egmilano
09-21-2014, 08:41 AM
Everyone hating on American v8s because they're cheaper and would smoke your over rated imports.
I've driven many imports but hell my old 2004 Bonny Gxp was unfucking real, a boat yes but every option you could think of and cheap as hell because the idiot who I bought it off was bitching about electrical problems with the Check engine. it turned out to be a damn 20 dollar sensor haha. Big Bertha got a lot of respect when racing my buddy's in their jdm and bimmers. Built quality late 90 to mid 2000s was poor but domestics have caught up recently.

firebane
09-21-2014, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Trucks are allowed. As long as they are "street trucks" built for drag/mexico racing. No low riders or off roaders. Heck, minivans are allowed too as long as they are V8 powered. Stock or aftermarket.

Well can't really have a v8 forum and be biased now can we? You are essentially looking for a forum that is specific to a certain vehicle type which isn't really fair.

What about miatas with v8s or rx7s? Gonna say no to them?

Hallowed_point
09-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by firebane


Well can't really have a v8 forum and be biased now can we? You are essentially looking for a forum that is specific to a certain vehicle type which isn't really fair.

What about miatas with v8s or rx7s? Gonna say no to them?

No one said it was fair..the whole idea is to have a group with minimal bickering so no american v8 imports seems to be a good preventive measure.

I personally like swapped cars but I don't like all the graphics and hellaflush etc that are generally part of the package deal. Can't please everyone! I don't want a drift group.

never
09-22-2014, 11:51 AM
On a V8 note, I saw Ryan's turbo LS swapped Zephyr wagon on Saturday night and that car is awesome! With the IC and some tuning, that car should run 9s. Pretty impressive for a $5000 street car on stock suspension and small drag radials! Gave me more motivation for my build.

Hallowed_point
09-22-2014, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by never
On a V8 note, I saw Ryan's turbo LS swapped Zephyr wagon on Saturday night and that car is awesome! With the IC and some tuning, that car should run 9s. Pretty impressive for a $5000 street car on stock suspension and small drag radials! Gave me more motivation for my build.

Yes!! I love that car. A true sleeper in the truest sense of the word if you ask me. It's a little loud which is the only thing that gives it away but to a civilian, they may think it's an exhaust leak ;)

Also, other Ryan (LSChevelle) his car is nutty. Absolutely insane. Breaking all four tires loose at 80 km/hr haha. :burnout:

never
09-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point


Yes!! I love that car. A true sleeper in the truest sense of the word if you ask me. It's a little loud which is the only thing that gives it away but to a civilian, they may think it's an exhaust leak ;)

Also, other Ryan (LSChevelle) his car is nutty. Absolutely insane. Breaking all four tires loose at 80 km/hr haha. :burnout:

The ladder on the roof rack is the icing on the cake!

I haven't seen the LS Chevelle since it has been turboed...but again, perfect engine/power adder combo!

Hallowed_point
09-22-2014, 01:39 PM
It's a wicked fun car. Bench seats and lap belts..man does it move!

spikerS
09-22-2014, 01:44 PM
*sniff* I guess I am not allowed to play with the cool kids.

ExtraSlow
09-22-2014, 01:48 PM
Don't try to fake it spikerS, you never were, same as me.

LSChevelle
09-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point


Yes!! I love that car. A true sleeper in the truest sense of the word if you ask me. It's a little loud which is the only thing that gives it away but to a civilian, they may think it's an exhaust leak ;)

Also, other Ryan (LSChevelle) his car is nutty. Absolutely insane. Breaking all four tires loose at 80 km/hr haha. :burnout:

Only two tires break loose unfortunately.. Damn now you've got me thinking.. how sick would an AWD turbo ls 70 chevelle be??? :eek:

never
09-22-2014, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by LSChevelle


Only two tires break loose unfortunately.. Damn now you've got me thinking.. how sick would an AWD turbo ls 70 chevelle be??? :eek:

Haha, didn't even catch that!

It'd be sweet but what are there for cheap and reliable AWD setups that can handle the power?

LSChevelle
09-22-2014, 02:25 PM
Yea that's the problem.. you might be able to take the transfercase from the trucks, not sure how strong they are though. You would also have to figure out how to get a solid axle under the front. Not going to happen lol. One can dream though!

Hallowed_point
09-22-2014, 02:32 PM
Well all four tires got loose anyways!

Hallowed_point
09-25-2014, 09:12 AM
I need some names. Put yer names below indicating that you are seriously interested in having a sub section/group to discuss all things American (or Canadian) iron. :clap:

Tik-Tok
09-25-2014, 09:26 AM
oh, oh, I even thought of a name for you! Performance-Shop! :rofl:

Hallowed_point
09-25-2014, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
oh, oh, I even thought of a name for you! Performance-Shop! :rofl:

Yeah, the whole idea is to get away from that dead forum. If we have a smaller subsection for V8 guys here I'll have no reason to visit that ghost town of a forum again.

I know we have quite a few beyond peeps who are also on p-shop yet seldom post on p-shop.

OR...I could make a subsection dedicated to the glorious sound of straight piped 4 cylinder JDM honda's..I'm sure that would be a smash hit.

MalibuStacy
09-25-2014, 09:53 AM
Hallowed_Point, despite my lack of V8 car as of currently, I'd still be down for a V8 Domestic subsection, put me down

Also check this V8 build from my HHR Forum ha ha

http://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/v8-hhr-build-48646/

Hallowed_point
09-25-2014, 10:03 AM
^Thank you MalibuStacy. Ownership of a V8 North American vehicle isn't a requirement. Interest alone is good enough.

MalibuStacy
09-25-2014, 10:06 AM
Yeah, well and there really is a high probability that I will own another land boat within the next couple years, hard to say...

speedog
09-25-2014, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by MalibuStacy
Hallowed_Point, despite my lack of V8 car as of currently, I'd still be down for a V8 Domestic subsection, put me down

Also check this V8 build from my HHR Forum ha ha

http://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/v8-hhr-build-48646/
That is an insane build - the man hours that guy will have in that car, once finished, will be unfathomable. Hats off to that guy for the exemplary work that he's doing on that build.

MalibuStacy
09-25-2014, 10:33 AM
Oh, and put Speedog in the list too...

Hallowed_point
09-25-2014, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by speedog
That is an insane build - the man hours that guy will have in that car, once finished, will be unfathomable. Hats off to that guy for the exemplary work that he's doing on that build.

Wow...coolest project I've seen in awhile. :bigpimp:

Hallowed_point
09-25-2014, 02:08 PM
Anyone with a V8 American car is welcome to Calgary Muscle Meets final cruise of the year this Sunday, Sept.28th.

Meet at Deerfoot Mall (NW parking lot) for 10:30 a.m. depart at 11:00 a.m. to High River car show. :burnout: :devil: Light em up

Rat Fink
09-25-2014, 08:07 PM
I'm buying back my LT1 powered buick roadmaster this weekend and have a 360 powered dodge truck . Am I cool?

corsvette
09-25-2014, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
I'm buying back my LT1 powered buick roadmaster this weekend and have a 360 powered dodge truck . Am I cool?

If it's a wagon I want it!!! Trade ya for a 91 Caprice with 47,000 kms. :D

Put me on the list too....even though my current stable of domestic V8's is limited to a pickup and SUV.

bruceod
09-25-2014, 09:44 PM
Count me in too. I may have the beyond truck but i do own a LT1 powered Impala as well.

Rat Fink
09-25-2014, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by corsvette


If it's a wagon I want it!!! Trade ya for a 91 Caprice with 47,000 kms. :D

Put me on the list too....even though my current stable of domestic V8's is limited to a pickup and SUV.

Haha not a wagon....it's a sedan. "Collectors edition" white with maroon interior (velour). I can't wait. It's one that I shouldn't have sold. They are such great cars. You and bruceod have it right in life too!

Hallowed_point
09-25-2014, 10:50 PM
Hell yes you are welcome with your lt1 rat fink...as for the truck only the if u install non reflective mudflaps

Hallowed_point
09-26-2014, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
Haha not a wagon....it's a sedan. "Collectors edition" white with maroon interior (velour). I can't wait. It's one that I shouldn't have sold. They are such great cars. You and bruceod have it right in life too!

Let's kick it off..post some pics. Those cars are awesome.

Hallowed_point
09-26-2014, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by corsvette


If it's a wagon I want it!!! Trade ya for a 91 Caprice with 47,000 kms. :D

Put me on the list too....even though my current stable of domestic V8's is limited to a pickup and SUV.

Any pics of your 91 caprice? Classic!

blairtruck
09-26-2014, 11:20 AM
am i cool? its a pickup. im 2nd owner. got it with 30k and 2 years old in 2004. now its 12 years old and has 122k. its the family's only vehicle and always has been. if its not in the garage it can be found wither at Walmart or Costco.
plenty of mods inside and out. suspension. go fast. stopping. show and go.
was thinking about going to castrol today. but rain has stopped that.

Hallowed_point
09-26-2014, 11:56 AM
Yep non off-road type super lifted trucks are welcome.

Rat Fink
09-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Hell yes you are welcome with your lt1 rat fink...as for the truck only the if u install non reflective mudflaps

Damn, no mudflaps on my truck at all

Pics coming soon of the buick. I pick it up in a few hours

blairtruck
09-27-2014, 09:22 AM
i also have no mudflaps. lowered 3" in the rear i dont see a need.

have ran a 13.8 at castrol like 6 years ago. not bad for a truck that weighed in at almost 5300lbs at the. time never been back.

here is a vid of me beating an old as dodge dart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJpkwhaG0ss&list=UU2YZgF_OgS6df_3D5YEXmhA

relyt92
09-27-2014, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by blairtruck
i also have no mudflaps. lowered 3" in the rear i dont see a need.

have ran a 13.8 at castrol like 6 years ago. not bad for a truck that weighed in at almost 5300lbs at the. time never been back.

here is a vid of me beating an old as dodge dart

tJpkwhaG0ss Fixed video

blairtruck
09-27-2014, 10:24 AM
what was i doing wrong i tried to edit it a few times still couldn't get it right.

sr20s14zenki
09-27-2014, 10:28 AM
You dont post the whole youtube link, just everything after the v=

Hallowed_point
09-27-2014, 11:15 AM
Nice run!

blairtruck
09-27-2014, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Nice run!

that was many mods ago. a bigger supercharger since then. and like 60hp/100tq more.
i was at 389hp/411tq on that run. now as sig says 446/536

Hallowed_point
09-27-2014, 12:23 PM
Let's see some more. Here's my heap..95 mustang gt 5 speed 113xxx kms. Offroad x-pipe, flowmaster American Thunder true duals with magnaflows swapped in, short shifter, cold air tornado intake, SCT chip, MSD ignition.

Long term plans are 3.73s & On3 turbo kit.

never
09-27-2014, 01:21 PM
Here you go, previous ride - 2010 Cadillac CTS-V with minor mods and spray:

http://youtu.be/2e7-aku4rTQ

2e7-aku4rTQ

Boost Infested
09-27-2014, 10:40 PM
My swap.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3883/15067182986_4f4d5a1794_b.jpg

Hallowed_point
09-27-2014, 10:45 PM
^beautiful car man. Love the red FAST intake it's like a piece of art! Seriously clean build. Kudos to you for no cheesy decals or hellaflush bullshit.

never
09-27-2014, 10:59 PM
Yeah, cool car...LS swaps for everyone!!!

bruceod
09-28-2014, 09:02 AM
That Nissan with the LS swap looks phenominal. :drool:

Hallowed, I've heard a lot of guys have good luck with those on3 kits as well.

Hallowed_point
09-29-2014, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by bruceod
That Nissan with the LS swap looks phenominal. :drool:

Hallowed, I've heard a lot of guys have good luck with those on3 kits as well.

I agree.. ok so swaps allowed with caution. I don't want this to turn into a drifting/lifestyle/hellaflush thing. :guns:

Yep. I'm going to pick blackpeople's brain when I get closer to that date.

A picture from the Calgary Muscle Club cruise out to high river on Sunday. A gaggle of Cobras!

Hallowed_point
09-29-2014, 10:48 AM
Here's another.

never
09-29-2014, 12:32 PM
Went up to Castrol Friday night to help a buddy with a 2010 CTS-V...mods are blower pulley, small cam, headers/exhaust and supporting mods. He ran his current PB back to back:

BIODJxCNPvU

Hallowed_point
09-29-2014, 01:42 PM
Club Mission:

A place for beyond.ca resident muscle freaks to meet up, learn, share
knowledge.

Club Purpose:

Share technical expertise
Review available aftermarket products
Buy/sell Domestic V8 related parts
Talk all things muscle old and new
Occasional meet and greet events at
Grey Eagle, Barlow Tim's etc.


Members:
To formally be a member of this club you must:
a) Own a North American built V8 powered car or street truck.
OR
b) have interest in owing such vehicle. Discussion from non owner's
is welcome.
c)trucks are permitted provided that the spirit of the vehicle is a 1/4
mile street truck or similar. Lifted, mud tire rig rockets are not welcome.

d) North American V8 swaps are welcome provided that they are not of
the "hellaflush" fitment, excessive Japanese decals and "rubber band" (stretched beyond reasonable safe limits as determined by the tire manufacturer) tire variety.

Will you get bottles thrown at you if you drive your swapped 240 through a trailer park? If "yes" , you are not welcome as a member. If no, you are welcome. The spirit of this forum is geared towards Domestic North American vehicles.

Fees/Dues:

Goose egg.

President/Directors:

Not necessary at this stage.

General Club Rules:

No street racing under the club name
No abuse of members at events or online
No unsafe behavior or activities permitted

Clubhouse:
Beyond.ca Sub Forum

Decals / Logo:

To be determined. Any graphic designers/artists are welcome
to put designs forward.

never
09-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point
General Club Rules:

No unsafe behavior or activities permitted


I use a chainsaw just wearing shorts and sandals. Does that mean I can't be part of the club?

Freedom69
09-29-2014, 03:31 PM
I just discovered this thread and want to be part of it...

You decided if I qualify since I have some company decals on the car that I agreed to wear in exchange for deals and It's bagged, so it can be slammed down which might go against the stanced rule...

It's kind of quick though.

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a602/Freedom_V/CarSmokeshowSplit_zps167b6e5b.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Freedom_V/media/CarSmokeshowSplit_zps167b6e5b.jpg.html)

Hallowed_point
09-29-2014, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by never
I use a chainsaw just wearing shorts and sandals. Does that mean I can't be part of the club?

Haha. Funny guy ;)

Freedom 69..you are more than welcome. I'm really trying to not be a dink with excluding people for petty crap. I just don't want it turning into a V8 swapped drift group if you catch my "drift." No extreme camber stupidity lol.

never
09-29-2014, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point

Freedom 69..you are more than welcome. I'm really trying to not be a dink with excluding people for petty crap. I just don't want it turning into a V8 swapped drift group if you catch my "drift." No extreme camber stupidity lol.

I thought we were capping the limit at one douchebag? That means we can't let Brett in!

Freedom69
09-29-2014, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by never


I thought we were capping the limit at one douchebag? That means we can't let Brett in!

I'll fill in when you're not around to be the token D-Bag, otherwise I'll try to act normal...

lamp_shade_2000
09-29-2014, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Freedom69
I just discovered this thread and want to be part of it...

You decided if I qualify since I have some company decals on the car that I agreed to wear in exchange for deals and It's bagged, so it can be slammed down which might go against the stanced rule...

It's kind of quick though.

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a602/Freedom_V/CarSmokeshowSplit_zps167b6e5b.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Freedom_V/media/CarSmokeshowSplit_zps167b6e5b.jpg.html)

Saw your car at the Radium car show last week. Very aggressive in person.

Freedom69
09-29-2014, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by lamp_shade_2000


Saw your car at the Radium car show last week. Very aggressive in person.

Thanks, and speaking of V8s, that was an amazing show wasn't it?

lamp_shade_2000
09-29-2014, 04:28 PM
Ive been every year for the last 9 years. Always a great show and couldn't of asked for better weather. They used to do burnouts as they left the golf course when I first started going, sad the police put an end to that with tickets. Your car was one of my top 3 favorite cars at the show. Considering they had 900+ Cars, that's a damn good place to be.

Any engine mods? I was surprised how good the 3m vinyl on your fenders looked beside the real carbon. All in all a beautiful car.

Freedom69
09-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by lamp_shade_2000
Ive been every year for the last 9 years. Always a great show and couldn't of asked for better weather. They used to do burnouts as they left the golf course when I first started going, sad the police put an end to that with tickets. Your car was one of my top 3 favorite cars at the show. Considering they had 900+ Cars, that's a damn good place to be.

Any engine mods? I was surprised how good the 3m vinyl on your fenders looked beside the real carbon. All in all a beautiful car.

That means a lot, thanks.

I've done pretty much everything I can do to the car for now. Pullied, Cam, Heads, Headers, decent amount of cooling mods and I upsized the factory 1.9 Blower to the Magnuson Heartbeat TVS2300. It's got Nitrous as well that not many know about, so hopefully never/Eric can keep his mouth shut...

I'm likely doing a 427 Stroker this Winter to get the max out of the new Blower as well, but I'm trying to decide if I'll keep it long enough to make that worth while.

What did you have at the show?

never
09-29-2014, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Freedom69


That means a lot, thanks.

I've done pretty much everything I can do to the car for now. Pullied, Cam, Heads, Headers, decent amount of cooling mods and I upsized the factory 1.9 Blower to the Magnuson Heartbeat TVS2300. It's got Nitrous as well that not many know about, so hopefully never/Eric can keep his mouth shut...

I'm likely doing a 427 Stroker this Winter to get the max out of the new Blower as well, but I'm trying to decide if I'll keep it long enough to make that worth while.

What did you have at the show?

What? You're the one talking about nitrous, not me! I'm just trying to get Troy to go nitrous!

Graham_A_M
09-29-2014, 07:03 PM
I want to be a part of this. I'm all about the high hp domestic builds

Boost Infested
09-29-2014, 07:35 PM
...

Freedom69
09-29-2014, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by never


What? You're the one talking about nitrous, not me! I'm just trying to get Troy to go nitrous!

Here's fine, the other board I meant. ;)

Unless Troy is on here too...

never
09-29-2014, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Freedom69


Here's fine, the other board I meant. ;)

Unless Troy is on here too...

Troy's so technologically challenged, I'm surprised he can even get on the other website!

Freedom69
09-30-2014, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by never


Troy's so technologically challenged, I'm surprised he can even get on the other website!

That's what I figured.

I have to get the street racer out of me and not worry so much about hiding nitrous and other things...

Going back and forth from Beyond to the V Board I keep looking for the "Like" button! Wish Beyond was on Tapatalk as well.

Hallowed_point
09-30-2014, 08:03 AM
I think I saw your V @ the davenport show earlier this year Freedom..I usually hate stanced cars but yours was done legit. So vicious looking :devil:

Freedom69
09-30-2014, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point
I think I saw your V @ the davenport show earlier this year Freedom..I usually hate stanced cars but yours was done legit. So vicious looking :devil:

Thanks Buddy, that's awesome to hear.

LSChevelle
09-30-2014, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Boost Infested
My swap.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3883/15067182986_4f4d5a1794_b.jpg

Damn.. That car is beautiful!! I saw you leaving High River. Wish I got a chance to see it up close.

Hallowed_point
09-30-2014, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by LSChevelle


Damn.. That car is beautiful!! I saw you leaving High River. Wish I got a chance to see it up close.

Even my nissan fanboy friend who hates LS swaps loved this car. That say's a lot. First time I've gotten him to admit it.

never
09-30-2014, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point


...my nissan fanboy friend who hates LS swaps...

You need different friends!

Hallowed_point
09-30-2014, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by never


You need different friends!

Ha. He's the only one that I'll make an exception for..high school friend ya know? Besides, it's always good to have a heated debate/fist fight lol.