PDA

View Full Version : Arash can't read

Pages : [1] 2

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 12:48 AM
Whistleblower Claims CDC Covered Up Data Showing Vaccine-Autism Link
http://time.com/3208886/whistleblower-claims-cdc-covered-up-data-showing-vaccine-autism-link/

8697rSvIqhg

sGOtDVilkUc

An update from another site

Congressman Bill Posey’s office has confirmed exclusively to Benswann.com that a “very large number” of documents have been turned over by CDC scientist, Dr. William Thompson, who has admitted that the CDC suppressed information about the links between the MMR vaccine and autism in some cases.

According to Congressman Posey’s spokesman, George Cecala, “I can confirm that we have received a very large number of documents and we are going through those documents now. There are a lot of them, so it will take some time.” Cecala could not say exactly how many documents are in possession of the Congressman’s staff though sources tell me that as many as 100,000 documents have been handed over.

Note the media black out... enjoy half truths and celebrity gossip when you turn on that tube... not the mental degradation of children in the ZioAmerican empire.

JRSC00LUDE
09-21-2014, 02:20 AM
I like how you now provide a link in your signature to display your conspiracy shill standing, overall lack of understanding and intelligence and, general inability to apply logic and critical thinking to situations and information.

Linking directly to it will help newcomers avoid getting sucked into your rabbit hole of idiocy.

That's a level of consideration not expected in your advanced state of delusion. Good for you.

Mista Bob
09-21-2014, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
I like how you now provide a link in your signature to display your conspiracy shill standing, overall lack of understanding and intelligence and, general inability to apply logic and critical thinking to situations and information.

Linking directly to it will help newcomers avoid getting sucked into your rabbit hole of idiocy.

That's a level of consideration not expected in your advanced state of delusion. Good for you.

Stop being such a sheeple.
He posted up youtube links man, pretty legit.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 04:05 AM
JRSC00LUDE that thread is my greatness over the sheeple and shills of this forum. I dont care if 100 to 1000 more sheeple make fun of me over it because your collective words are worthless.
I care for the 1-10 members (persons of common sense and intelligence) that will see the truth and appreciate what great revelations Ive illuminated.

Idiot Stick
09-21-2014, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
JRSC00LUDE that thread is my greatness over the sheeple and shills of this forum. I dont care if 100 to 1000 more sheeple make fun of me over it because your collective words are worthless.
I care for the 1-10 members (persons of common sense and intelligence) that will see the truth and appreciate what great revelations Ive illuminated.

Illuminated? That words awfully close to illuminati. You could have chosen to use many other words but you chose one that resembles illuminati.

Coincidence? I think not!

ddduke
09-21-2014, 05:39 AM
I fucking hate when I open up threads in the news section without reading the poster, then realize it's Arash. We should really have a subsection for him so he can stop polluting the rest of the forum.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 06:44 AM
I guess you wouldnt think twice when the Ebola vaccines start rolling out.

Seth1968
09-21-2014, 08:34 AM
The CDC and pharma lying? No surprise there. It's like the police investigating themselves.

In the late 70's, we started to massively inject our kids. Then suddenly, autism, deadly allergies, ADHD, etc, went through the roof.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

BTW- "Better" diagnostics and reporting only account for about a 25% increase. That's nothing even close to the approximately 500% increase in many childhood illnesses in the last few decades.

We in the US and Canada have the most vaccinated kids in the world, and the sickest.

ExtraSlow
09-21-2014, 08:45 AM
These threads are still entertaining even with AB on "ignore." In fact, they make much more sense if you only read the responses.

Mista Bob
09-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
These threads are still entertaining even with AB on "ignore." In fact, they make much more sense if you only read the responses.

They really do, don't they eh?

kertejud2
09-21-2014, 09:37 AM
Note the media blackout while reading an article from the flagship publication of the world's largest magazine conglomerate...

atgilchrist
09-21-2014, 09:46 AM
At a certain point, these threads become a little sad, as it becomes increasingly apparent that we are dealing with one of two things: the world's most dedicated troll, or someone suffering from serious issues who needs help.

egmilano
09-21-2014, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by atgilchrist
At a certain point, these threads become a little sad, as it becomes increasingly apparent that we are dealing with one of two things: the world's most dedicated troll, or someone suffering from serious issues who needs help.

Amen... I hope he gets the help he needs ..

HuMz
09-21-2014, 12:54 PM
Arash there was no coverup, the problem was with the way the study was done. If your interested in finding "truth" this blog shows exactly why this wasn't a coverup and refutes it.

http://blog.drwile.com/?p=12891

JRSC00LUDE
09-21-2014, 12:58 PM
Arash isn't interested in the truth. He has no power in the truth.

His weak self esteem and absence of control in his life has led him to blindly embrace things that make him feel powerful and superior, like he is better and smarter than the majority. He has been mislead by materials designed to fool the weak of mind.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 01:02 PM
@HuMz
You must have read it, what did it conclude?
I already had to read the backward thinking members posts here... I dont want to spend my time reading a site that will try to twist story for what its not.
The CDC doctor said something in the lines that it would break his heart when confronted with autistic kids and their families knowing that he and his colleagues covered up the autistic link.

JRSC00LUDE
09-21-2014, 01:13 PM
... I dont want to spend my time reading a site that will try to twist story for what its not.

Translation :

I am not interested in the truth or in reading something contradictory to my twisted belief and limited understanding.

Tik-Tok
09-21-2014, 01:22 PM
I dont want to spend my time reading a site that will try to twist story for what its not.

Funny, that's exactly how everyone here thinks of your posted sites as well.

HuMz
09-21-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm not going to spell it out for you, if you can spend countless hours watching Youtube videos trying to find so called "truth", it shouldn't be an issue to read a short blog on how this new study that was pulled was the result of improper use of the data, and not because of a cover up that showed the MMR vaccine and autism.

Chances are you either won't read the blog or will just ignore the data, your choice.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 01:28 PM
Chances are you dont understand what the hell you read.
Cant you enlighten us on why we should or should not vaccinate our precious children?
Or do you have some kind of rivalry with me that keeps you from spreading the truth at this moment?

JRSC00LUDE
09-21-2014, 02:13 PM
Arash is an ignorant shill of a deceitful master. He is blissfully and wilfully blind to the truth. The truth he claims to seek he refutes at all costs. His hands blister from the heat as he vehemently proclaims the stove to be cold.

sr20s14zenki
09-21-2014, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Funny, that's exactly how everyone here thinks of your posted sites as well.

You mean EVERYBODY on EVERY forum that he's on. Haha.

Arash: Go get help man, seriously. I feel so bad for you.

msommers
09-21-2014, 03:11 PM
Get reading Arash. Follow the links supporting everything if your brain can comprehend anything with regards to actual science.

http://violentmetaphors.com/2014/03/25/parents-you-are-being-lied-to/

Nitro5
09-21-2014, 03:40 PM
I wonder if all the sheeple have been vaccinated? Probably there's a correlation between being vaccinated and state mind control.

JRSC00LUDE
09-21-2014, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Nitro5
I wonder if all the sheeple have been vaccinated? Probably there's a correlation between being vaccinated and state mind control.

Obviously not because Arash is the biggest sheep in the flock and he's very anti-vac.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 04:46 PM
I was born in Iran, came here when I was 7... my mother tells me Ive only had 2-3 shots as a child.
The thread in my signature shows that, to use A790's phrase, I have a leg up over the rest of the members in there... is there a correlation? maybe.

@msommers
A CDC whistle-blower comes out (probably risking his own life), to tell us there have been coverups and you want me to read another shill site?
See if your shill sites will tell you the answer to the question that you avoided because Im right and the ZioAmerican empire that has brainwashed you is wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/aJFGAxq.jpg
http://forums.beyond.ca/st2/anti-vaccination-parents-are-risking-my-toddlers-life-mother-says/showthread.php?threadid=380595&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=27

Another thread on vaccines which I started in the past.
UBC doctors expose vaccine coverup
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-371100.html

AndyL
09-21-2014, 07:38 PM
So how's that CNC machine coming?

:rofl:

msommers
09-21-2014, 08:09 PM
So you didn't read anything. Ok that's all I needed to hear. I may be a "sheeple" in your eyes and that's fine, but when it comes to understanding science and dissecting any reports, you simply can't because you don't have the actual knowledge to say if they're right or wrong.

We all knew that but at least I got to hear from you this time.

Seth1968
09-21-2014, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by msommers
when it comes to understanding science and dissecting any reports, you simply can't because you don't have the actual knowledge to say if they're right or wrong.

and you do?

Pharma investigated themselves, and they say it's all good.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 08:26 PM
@msommers
I dont need to, I probably resolved more than a handful of diseases in which why vaccines arent necessary. Do you think you resolved any diseases in that thread?
Some virulent diseases of the past are not even around in the first world countries because of sanitation and the stop to vitamin deficiencies.
For you to think your shill site can actually compare to the information Ive already laid down on this forum is a joke... but again I can see how the beautiful Ayran lady and the other hired actress child in this photo op do make for a great propaganda piece to not double think and do ones own research.... that is if you havent woken up.

http://origincache-ash.fbcdn.net/916474_1407237199547938_478649945_n.jpg

Making You an Agent of the State
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/21/making-you-an-agent-of-the-state/

@AndyL
Its laying in my van awaiting the master piece 3d model im finishing up on. A modern Ferrari Testarossa!

HuMz
09-21-2014, 08:35 PM
Chances are you dont understand what the hell you read.
Cant you enlighten us on why we should or should not vaccinate our precious children?
Or do you have some kind of rivalry with me that keeps you from spreading the truth at this moment?

Why wouldn't I understand it? It is written in english and doesn't require any kind of a research background.

The original study clearly shows that the case controlled groups of kids who had autism were the same amongst those who had the vaccination and those who didn't.

The extra so called information that is being called into question are African Americans who were born somewhere else, any in order to have a case controlled study in comparing 2 groups.....both groups have to have similar conditions at birth which required being born in the same state. Which is exactly why the study excluded those who weren't born in Georgia. Its not responsible to pick a small sample of people who don't meet the selection criteria, and then try and draw a conclusion form it.

Since you won't read it here is the next problem
"That brings me to the second problem associated with this new study. The author used the wrong data analysis method. He treated the data like they were gathered for a cohort study and analyzed them that way. This doesn’t work. In a cohort study, you need large sample sizes. Since you aren’t trying to match autistic and non-autistic children, you need to hope that all the other factors that contribute to autism average out between the groups you are comparing. The only way to do that is to have a very large sample size. For example, a good cohort study on the MMR vaccine and autism was published in 2002.2 It studied 537,303 children. That’s a good sample size for a cohort study, and it found no relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism.

The number of children in this new study is great for a case-controlled study, but it is very poor for a cohort study. So using cohort study techniques on a case-controlled study is like using a knife as a screwdriver. You’re just using the wrong tool for the job. Of course, you don’t have to know this to see that there is a problem with the study. All you have to do is look at the conclusions. The author saw an increased risk of autism only for African American boys who received the MMR. He didn’t see an increased risk among the other groups that were analyzed. Why? Other studies show that the rate of autism diagnosis is the same among African Americans as whites, it just tends to occur later.3 How can something cause autism in African American boys and not in other children, despite the fact that the condition is roughly equivalent between the two groups?

The reason the new study sees the effect among African American boys is that they represent an even smaller sample. As a result, the analysis technique the author is using is even more unfit for this group. When you use the wrong tool for the job, you often end up with bad results. That’s what has happened here.

I am not surprised that Translational Neurodegeneration pulled the paper. I am surprised they published it in the first place."

My enlightenment is that Vaccines save lives, and the more people who follow your scare tactics because of misinformation will be putting there children at risk for sickness and possibly even death.
No rivalry, its just you claim to know the answer yet there is zero scientific proof to back it up. And when faced with information proving that vaccinations are safe and effect you won't even read it.

http://blog.drwile.com/?cat=22

Shows countless articles which show clear evidence that Vaccinations are safe and effective. These aren't big pharma companies that put on these studies either.

msommers
09-21-2014, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Seth1968
and you do?

Pharma investigated themselves, and they say it's all good.

Yes, I do.

Arash, the only person on this forum that thinks you have a shred of intelligence is literally you. Congratulations. You want to have a discussion yet don't discuss anything. What's the point? How did I get sucked into this?

You know what's the scariest thing about all of this? Arash has exactly the same value when it comes to voting as each and every one of us. That's fucking terrifying.

Seth1968
09-21-2014, 08:38 PM
a great propaganda piece to double think and not do ones own research.....

That nails it.

The people that advocate vaccines, NEVER research the topic. Don't even get me started on vested interest.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 08:43 PM
@HuMz
How many black children in this study saw this 300% increase in autism?

Seth1968
09-21-2014, 08:50 PM

Yes, I do.

Arash, the only person on this forum that thinks you have a shred of intelligence is literally you. Congratulations. You want to have a discussion yet don't discuss anything. What's the point? How did I get sucked into this?

You know what's the scariest thing about all of this? Arash has exactly the same value when it comes to voting as each and every one of us. That's fucking terrifying.

BS.

What's terrifying is the public living in a bubble and believing everything the government (corporations) say.

Call Arash an idiot all you want, after all, that seems to be the latest cool thing to do on Beyond. BUT, right or wrong, he doesn't take things at face value, and that's a good thing.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 08:52 PM
Name calling is what members think wins debates around here.

Yes, I do.

You know what's the scariest thing about all of this? Arash has exactly the same value when it comes to voting as each and every one of us. That's fucking terrifying. I posed a question to you in the other thread... you went mute... in fact everyone did or lost the argument. You can try to redeem yourself by answering it.

Again I resolved more then a handful of diseases in that thread that dont need vaccinations.
What disease do you think you've proven your case to need a vaccine in that thread?

Nice try to use this banter tactic to win your argument when Im the one doing the leg work and gathered reasons that truly dispute the propaganda pieces distributed by the state.

msommers
09-21-2014, 08:59 PM

BS.

What's terrifying is the public living in a bubble and believing everything the government (corporations) say.

Call Arash an idiot all you want, after all, that seems to be the latest cool thing to do on Beyond. BUT, right or wrong, he doesn't take things at face value, and that's a good thing.

Seth, between you and I, who do you honestly think is more likely to understand scientific papers? You, a computer repair person, or me, an actual scientist? How many scientific papers have you honestly EVER read? I mean honestly, how many?

Sorry I didn't realize that the "government (corporations)" were doing all the scientific research. Yes I agree that just believing what anyone tells you is not the right way to go about things. But when you notice a trend of conspiracy, delusion and accusatory behavior as any form of rebuttal or general "info awareness" (ie: everyone's a sheeple/the government is tricking everyone), you shut off the "give a shit" section of your brain.

Arash, you call people names too! Are you that delusional?! Why the fuck am I still responding to this guy. Arash won. Fuck. He brought me down to his level and beat me with experience. Touché.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 09:06 PM
Right, Im sorry to say that you are part of the sheeple crowd...
I can call you a name because you cant answer the simple Hep B question with all your scientific wizardry.

Seth1968
09-21-2014, 09:10 PM

Seth, between you and I, who do you honestly think is more likely to understand scientific papers? You, a computer repair person, or me, an actual scientist? How many scientific papers have you honestly EVER read? I mean honestly, how many?.

Too many to speak of.

I'm "into" computers, mathematics, chess, astronomy, and all that nerdy shit. I live my life on science and logic. As such, I question everything.

asd913
09-21-2014, 09:10 PM
Fuck vaccines. Who needs them.

I want polio to come back. This girl should have more friends with like hobbies.

http://karawaz.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/polio-disease.jpg

More kids need Rubella, it's fantastic.

http://www.vaccineinformation.org/photos/rubeiac002b.jpg

Plus, why am I so unfortunate not to think about my small kids getting Small Pox? It looks like strawberries and sunshine.

http://www.humanosphere.org/files/2010/08/SmallpoxGhana.jpg

Just like Arash and Seth, these kids want to let everyone know: Vaccines are for sheeple. You guys are so stupid. These diseases build character. When you fight these disease without vaccines, you're a real man.

HuMz
09-21-2014, 09:16 PM
@HuMz
How many black children in this study saw this 300% increase in autism?

Unless you can find the original paper which was pulled we don't know. What we do know is that it was a very small sample size which wasn't part of the study, and when you include that data it leads you to a 300% increase.

But to include data that wasn't a part of the selection criteria is dishonest. And the Co-author of the study admits that in order to see and increase in the African American sample, its only in those who were vaccinated after the recommended age of 18 months.

And much larger studies have been done showing that there is no difference in autism between race, so that discredits why we even see a higher rate in this study when it is such a small sample size.

Seth1968
09-21-2014, 09:21 PM
@asd

I was waiting for that lame argument.

I'm surprised it took that long.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 09:23 PM
@HuMz
How convenient that we have to take your word on the sample size. These kids see a 300% increase to autism from getting vaccines but we just have to take your word for it.
Whats is the difference between these kids that dont meet the same criteria as the other children? Does the state in which they drink water and breath air not match?

asd913
09-21-2014, 09:28 PM
What argument. I'm agreeing with you guys. Vaccines are only to keep the general population under the CDC's control.

What the fuck have vaccines done for us lately? I'll tell you: Autism, that's what. Amirite Seth and Arash? Stupid sheeple want autism. Don't they know that measles and mumps are not so bad. It's like one tylenol and you're good to go.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 09:29 PM
http://healthimpactnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/william-thompson-cdc.jpg

My name is William Thompson. I am a Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, where I have worked since 1998. . I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/046630_CDC_whistleblower_public_confession_Dr_William_Thompson.html#ixzz3E0lq4XQh

codetrap
09-21-2014, 09:30 PM
Too many to speak of.

I'm "into" computers, mathematics, chess, astronomy, and all that nerdy shit. I live my life on science and logic. As such, I question everything. Says he lives life based on science, yet refuses to believe science when it tells him something he doesn't want to hear.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm105/flatterkatz/forumimgs/irony.jpg?t=1242057542

kertejud2
09-21-2014, 09:32 PM

Too many to speak of.

I'm "into" computers, mathematics, chess, astronomy, and all that nerdy shit. I live my life on science and logic. As such, I question everything.

Having an interest in something and being able to understand it are two different things. You have shown a pretty clear inability to properly read and understand research papers in regards to this subject based on your posting history.

Hell, you have barely shown a rudimentary understanding of how vaccines work never mind technical research papers.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 09:33 PM
Too late to edit this part in.
"
The release of those emails may have been pivotal in Dr. Thompson's choice to go public with his own statement. The vaccine establishment, which immediately and predictably accused Natural News of fabricating the two emails, is now backpedaling as rapidly as possible with the full knowledge that Dr. Thompson's public statement affirms and supports the authenticity of those emails. Natural News, in other words, was instrumental in breaking this historical story about medical fraud at the highest levels of the CDC"

Seth1968
09-21-2014, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by codetrap
Says he lives life based on science, yet refuses to believe science when it tells him something he doesn't want to hear.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm105/flatterkatz/forumimgs/irony.jpg?t=1242057542

Originally posted by kertejud2

Having an interest in something and being able to understand it are two different things. You have shown a pretty clear inability to properly read and understand research papers in regards to this subject based on your posting history.

Hell, you have barely shown a rudimentary understanding of how vaccines work never mind technical research papers.

Science is a constant of flux.

Do you two have an absolute?

asd913
09-21-2014, 09:48 PM
Keep up the fight, guys. Vaccines don't do shit except fight what we already can fight.

Here's a pic of a kid fighting Tetanus. He might have died but at least he's autism free.

http://www.immunizebc.ca/sites/default/files/disease-photos/tetanus_boy2.jpg

Man up, sheeple. Don't you see how much character he's built.

mazdavirgin
09-21-2014, 09:52 PM

:rofl: You try so hard man... Yet you are so so ignorant. Science is science it hasn't changed since the fundamental principles were put down. Our understanding has changed and thing have been disproved but science isn't this mutable thing that you get to change just because you want to believe in your tinfoil nut-bar conspiracy theory garbage.

You and Arash should make your own conspiracy forum so you guys can go on believing your anti science garbage. You guys are as bad a faith based healers. Vaccination is the single most astounding invention in the last hundred years and responsible for saving millions upon millions of lives.

Louis Pasteur should come back to life and curb stomp your science illiterate asses. Then again he would be faceplaming so hard if he came back with the ignorant anti pasteurization raw milk folk.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 09:52 PM
Hey propagandist... I am not anti-vaccine.

Originally posted by asd913

Man up,
asd913 do you actually want to have a man to man debate with me on Polio and Tetanus?
I have a feeling your not the type to debate but post useless pictures.

HuMz
09-21-2014, 09:53 PM
I gave you a link, the author of the blog saw the paper (and probably still has it) why don't you post up and ask him under the comments section.

And only 624 kids were tested with autism, so regardless we know this is a very small study to begin with. Much larger studies have been done(well into the thousands) showing that there is no link between vaccinations and autism.

And it doesn't matter what the differences are, the problem is you don't understand how a case controlled study is done. When you do a study you request data and then go through the data and pick your cases based on your selection criteria (which the small sample of african americans didn't meet because they didn't have a Georgia birth certificate), then from that you make your analysis.

"So the authors didn't start studying certain children and then reject them because of any kind of correlation they saw. They hadn't done any kind of analysis at that point. They looked at the various data sets they had and chose from them the subjects that would allow them to do a case-controlled study. THEN they did the analysis. This is the only way you can do a case-controlled study."

Arash the lead author of this study Dr. DeStefano, was part of a team that DID find a problem with the old rotavirus vaccine. His study caused it to be pulled from the market. So clearly he has a track record of identifying a problem with a Vaccine when there is one.

Yet this was a study done called ", “Age at First Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccination in Children With Autism and School-Matched Control Subjects: A Population-Based Study in Metropolitan Atlanta ,”

If there are subjects listed in the data who can't traced back to being born in Georgia, then you can't accurately compare two sets of groups from the same region when that is the selection region to which the study is being done if you've got a small sample size born somewhere else.

The whole reason case studies have selection criteria is to keep things consistent and to try and find common links.

If I were doing a case study on Vaccinations and Asthma in Alberta trying to find a link, I wouldn't be testing babies born in Mexico or BC because there are such high variations among each geographical region.

JRSC00LUDE
09-21-2014, 10:01 PM
Stop explaining facts to Arash, he is deaf to reason and blind to truth. He will only believe what his limited understanding leads him to, what will make him feel better than the majority.

Does it anger you Arash? To know you're wrong but to be unable to let go of the high?

Seth1968
09-21-2014, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by mazdavirgin

:rofl: You try so hard man... Yet you are so so ignorant.

Perhaps.

But I'm self employed and have a healthy and happy family.

JRSC00LUDE
09-21-2014, 10:02 PM

Perhaps.

But I'm self employed and have a healthy and happy family.

I believe the opposite of you and also have a healthy and happy family. What does that prove? :dunno:

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 10:12 PM
@ HuMz
You have brought no points to this thread... just spinning. Your basically saying that the study was flawed to begin with and what the CDC whistle-blower is saying is based on one false data related study. Plus you want us to take your word for it as you have taken that website shills word for it.

In-fact you're spamming.

William Thompson writes.
There have always been recognized risks for vaccination and I believe it is the responsibility of the CDC to properly convey the risks associated with receipt of those vaccines.

There are three crucial points to understand here:

#1) Vaccines ALWAYS come with risks.

#2) The CDC has a moral obligation to communicate these risks to the public.

#3) (Implied) The CDC has FAILED to communicate these risks to the public.

"What Dr. Thompson is saying is that the CDC is hiding the truth about vaccine dangers from the public."

Seth1968
09-21-2014, 10:15 PM

I believe the opposite of you and also have a healthy and happy family. What does that prove? :dunno:

You believe the opposite of me on this particular subject. I suspect we would agree on many other matters.

Point is, to call me ignorant because I suspect corruption, is ignorance in of itself.

asd913
09-21-2014, 10:19 PM

asd913 do you actually want to have a man to man debate with me on Polio and Tetanus?
I have a feeling your not the type to debate but post useless pictures.

Debate? Why? I'm just showing those sheeple that people are living (?) great lives thanks to not being vaccinated. Fight the good fight guys, I'm with you.

This CDC coverup is truly disgusting. When do you think their new world order comes into effect? Is there a youtube video on it yet?

And I want to get the record straight: just because people say that we are taking advantage of herd immunity doesn't mean they are allowed to say there is irony in calling them sheeple. Sure sheeps are grouped in herds but what does that have to do with anything, amirite?

kertejud2
09-21-2014, 10:21 PM

Yeah, you're not using that word correctly.

But getting past that, it really isn't. At least not the way you want it to be in order to fit your predetermined conclusions.

0 K I guess.

*cue laughtrack*

JRSC00LUDE
09-21-2014, 10:22 PM
That may be true Seth and I wasn't personally calling you ignorant, just saying it was a weak argument. ;)

Just because this king of the sheep had decided that everything we know is false and a conspiracy doesn't afford him any credit for questioning things. He has proven a complete inability to recognize fact or logic and a blatant refusal to accept anything contrary to his misguided beliefs. The ONLY person who thinks he has won a debate is himself. He doesn't debate, he blindly crashes through anything that does not support his view and calls it propaganda. He cannot and has not proven a thing. Not to anyone but himself. And that isn't limited to this forum, he is a fool. Period.

Why align yourself with him?

msommers
09-21-2014, 10:26 PM

Too many to speak of.

Well that's interesting. Considering you need to pay for subscriptions to access most journals in their entirety. I'll just assume you've gone ahead and done that.

Or by by scientific reports are you referring to abstracts (giving you huge credit here) or the science section of the BBC?

You know what's incredible? You didn't even read the link I provided either because you'd actually be on board with her mentality, because you're so open and science-based. Know the best part? This quote:

You owe it to your children, and to yourself, to thoroughly investigate the issue. Don’t rely on what some stranger on the internet says (not even me!). Read the scientific studies that I linked to in this post for yourself, and talk to your pediatricians

Here's two other links she provided that actually are helpful:

http://violentmetaphors.com/2013/08/25/how-to-read-and-understand-a-scientific-paper-2/

http://www.immunizationinfo.org/parents/evaluating-information-web

Unless you believe that all these organizations that are actually trustworthy are in cahoots with each other. Then I guess there is no where to turn but blogs and youtube to know the real truth. What a crazy world we live in.

I honestly am curious what a parent would think if their kid got polio because they decided to not vaccinate their child. I can probably guess: instant regret and disappointment in themselves.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 10:31 PM
msommers did you research about that Hep B shot for infants yet? I see youre still defending the state yet cant answer a simple question.
Do you think you're a credible person for us to take vaccine advice from when you keep dodging a question that you know will ruin all that you have wrote here?

edit
You are also pretty ignorant about Polio. No brain developing child needs that vaccine when its not a threat... it hasn't been for many decades... Also DDT was the false positive Polio statistics in charts that showed such a threat in the last decades.

Seth1968
09-21-2014, 10:35 PM
That may be true Seth and I wasn't personally calling you ignorant, just saying it was a weak argument. ;)

Just because this king of the sheep had decided that everything we know is false and a conspiracy doesn't afford him any credit for questioning things. He has proven a complete inability to recognize fact or logic and a blatant refusal to accept anything contrary to his misguided beliefs. The ONLY person who thinks he has won a debate is himself. He doesn't debate, he blindly crashes through anything that does not support his view and calls it propaganda. He cannot and has not proven a thing. Not to anyone but himself. And that isn't limited to this forum, he is a fool. Period.

Why align yourself with him?

Arash has some seemingly crazy ass theories. Don't we all in one way or another?

But again, I honestly admire his "out of the box" thinking. Note that this is not an agreement or disagreement for his conclusions, but rather a thumbs up for seeking an alternative.

Seth1968
09-21-2014, 10:38 PM

Well that's interesting. Considering you need to pay for subscriptions to access most journals in their entirety.

"Pay" for evidence?

I'll just about rest my case.

msommers
09-21-2014, 10:45 PM
So then you have paid for journal access then? Given that you like to cover all your bases of course. Right?

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 10:45 PM

Arash has some seemingly crazy ass theories. Don't we all in one way or another?

If I didnt have this video, new Beyond sheeple would think Im crazy....

Here is a CBC mini documentary that tells you the Polio vaccine contained a cancer causing virus (like you know how HPV causes cervical cancer) and was given to like over 20+ millions people.

Millions and millions have developed long term cancers and have died from that... they probably passed it on to their children too...
Who is to gain here... the cancer industry. When a love one gets cancer, people are willing to go bankrupt to save that life. Lots of money to be made in that industry as the foods and life styles that the ZioAmerican empire advertises lead up to constant high cancer rates.

Vaccines- Deadly SV40 pt1
YZ4syUfvf9A

pt2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yAjAODo0qeU

pt3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H0Fr35armvE

HuMz
09-21-2014, 10:47 PM
@ HuMz
You have brought no points to this thread... just spinning. Your basically saying that the study was flawed to begin with and what the CDC whistle-blower is saying is based on one false data related study. Plus you want us to take your word for it as you have taken that website shills word for it.

In-fact you're spamming.

William Thompson writes.
There have always been recognized risks for vaccination and I believe it is the responsibility of the CDC to properly convey the risks associated with receipt of those vaccines.

There are three crucial points to understand here:

#1) Vaccines ALWAYS come with risks.

#2) The CDC has a moral obligation to communicate these risks to the public.

#3) (Implied) The CDC has FAILED to communicate these risks to the public.

"What Dr. Thompson is saying is that the CDC is hiding the truth about vaccine dangers from the public."

Once again you have no idea how case studies are done. I'm not saying the original study was flawed, the original study proves accurate. It is this so called whistle blower who is trying to draw data that didn't meet the original selection criteria.

That is dishonest and he is either trying to get attention or like Dr. Jay Wile said is using a cohert study method on a case controlled study and doesn't understand the difference which seems odd.

The whole point of setting a selection criteria when doing a study is to keep things honest. After the analysis has done you can't draw conclusions from data that didn't meet the criteria. You either do a random study or you do it controlled.

“A population-based study of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination and autism,” New England Journal of Medicine 347(19):1477-82, 2002 followed over 500,000 kids and found no link between the two.

How do you dismiss that study?

There isn't a conspiracy in everything, and just because you want something to be true doesn't make it true. I used to think people were being hard on you, but you really bring it on yourself.

You are losing touch with reality. I'm not saying everything you believe is wrong, but when you use a bit of logic you can disprove alot of the parallels you try and draw. The danger with many truther Youtube videos is that you never get the full context, and you can easily paint a picture with misguided quotes and looking way too far into things.

BerserkerCatSplat
09-21-2014, 10:50 PM

I honestly am curious what a parent would think if their kid got polio because they decided to not vaccinate their child. I can probably guess: instant regret and disappointment in themselves.

I think you underestimate the cognitive dissonance of these people.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 10:54 PM
@HuMz
I think you have spammed here enough. You have no raw data to prove your points.
When one of the most senior CDC guys says hey there is a cover up, Ive been working here since 1998! I dont need to believe you and your shill sites assumptions on these "controlled" and uncontrolled studies... small sample size, big sample sizes.

“A population-based study of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination and autism,” New England Journal of Medicine 347(19):1477-82, 2002 followed over 500,000 kids and found no link between the two.

As if this title you posted fixes everything.

http://i.imgur.com/JQd20Ww.jpg
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-371100.html

Seth1968
09-21-2014, 10:58 PM
So then you have paid for journal access then? Given that you like to cover all your bases of course. Right?

I'm sure you can do better than that dodge.

msommers
09-21-2014, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
I think you underestimate the cognitive dissonance of these people.

Sad but I suspect quite true.

Anyways regarding SV40:

http://www.cancer.gov/newscenter/newsfromnci/2004/sv40

asd913
09-21-2014, 11:12 PM
Ha, those vaxxers now have the gall to blame prenatal development. How preposterous!

http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20140326/more-signs-autism-may-originate-during-pregnancy

Look at these sheeple grasping at straws.

What's next? Are they going to start claiming that vaccines stopped rampant epidemics that would have otherwise killed or debilitated million of young lives. Wow, pat yourselves on the back for something that never happened. :nut:

kertejud2
09-21-2014, 11:13 PM
So how can we explain that despite a media blackout, a nationally owned news outlet was able to do a crippling expose on vaccines?

Did Canada not join the ZioAmerican empire until after 1997? Why should I trust something made by a company owned by the very government trying to pull the wool over my eyes?!

Oh, side note, SV40 is also believed to have been present in humans long before any of these vaccinations. So there's also that.

Arash Boodagh
09-21-2014, 11:30 PM
Ive laid the information down... members and sheeple can try to come to their own conclusions with what Ive said and all the misinformation that is spammed here by others.
Members need to be more vigilant and put the shill spreading disinfo agents in their place... in this thread and others.
If you were opposed to me in the thread from my signature.. I may or may not reply to you in this thread anymore.

Why did the ZioAmerican's make that CBC documentary admitting the virus?
Maybe so that they wouldnt lose credibility... or to better cover up the contamination as an a mishap rather then a purposeful act.

edit
if you also mean why Time magazine also wrote about this... well same situation, they dont want to lose too much credibility.
There is no other news outlet that is nationally viewed to report on this whistle-blower... I'd like to see more if you can find it.

asd913
09-21-2014, 11:49 PM
Ive laid the information down... members and sheeple can try to come to their own conclusions with what Ive said and all the misinformation that is spammed here by others.
Members need to be more vigilant and put the shill spreading disinfo agents in their place... in this thread and others.
If you were opposed to me in the thread from my signature.. I may or may not reply to you in this thread anymore.

Why did the ZioAmerican's made that CBC documentary admitting the virus?
Maybe so that they wouldnt lose credibility... or to better cover up the contamination as an a mishap rather then a purposeful act.

Yup, you're doing a noble deed. You put your heart on your sleeve and these sheeple continue to reject you. Remember, no debate gets won without Gish Gallop (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop) so keep it up. The key to having them come around someday is to bombard them with constant information from your superior sources.

msommers
09-22-2014, 12:17 AM

I'm sure you can do better than that dodge.

Answer my question.

kertejud2
09-22-2014, 08:07 AM

Answer my question.

When he said he read too many to count he obviously meant he has read too many abstracts to count. Really that's all you need, the rest is just scientific "legalese" designed to cover up information and hide it from the masses.

kertejud2
09-22-2014, 08:09 AM

if you also mean why Time magazine also wrote about this... well same situation, they dont want to lose too much credibility.
There is no other news outlet that is nationally viewed to report on this whistle-blower... I'd like to see more if you can find it.
You would like to see more, why? It'd just be another part of the conspiracy, dummy.

It's like you want to be lied to.

codetrap
09-22-2014, 08:18 AM
"Pay" for evidence?

I'll just about rest my case. Well. That just proved you're full of crap. If you weren't aware that you had to pay to access all the information from those studies... then it's pretty certain you've not read any of them for yourself. In case you're wondering what that really means, is it means you don't really know what they say, you're relying on strangers who most likely have an agenda to read them and interpret them, and then post whatever truth or fiction about it they want.

Need an example? Moby Dick. It's a gory tale about a gay male prostitute transvestite who sails the world on a old world ship. He spends the entire book obsessing about the sixe of his "whale" as he calls it while worrying that the Government is trying to control his mind through satellite pornography. In the end, he cuts it off with a fish knife and then dries and salts it to preserve it and hangs it on the wall to prevent the Gov't from controlling his mind.

I figure you're as likely to believe this tale as any other....

Kloubek
09-22-2014, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by atgilchrist

Whether he believes his rhetoric or not isn't of particular relevance; he either has a serious attention complex, or a conspiracy theory complex - both of which lead someone to be unstable. He needs help either way.

R154
09-22-2014, 08:34 AM
Google scholar is what they use. Little do they know, that research publications cost money to maintain archiving, it doesnt get paid to the authors. Fuck.

Arash, serious question: Have you ever attended post secondary?

CapnCrunch
09-22-2014, 09:26 AM
Arash isn't interested in the truth. He has no power in the truth.

His weak self esteem and absence of control in his life has led him to blindly embrace things that make him feel powerful and superior, like he is better and smarter than the majority. He has been mislead by materials designed to fool the weak of mind.

+1.

I'm not a loser, it's the rest of the world that's wrong!!

FraserB
09-22-2014, 09:51 AM
Arash, if the policies of the US and Canada are so out of line with your beliefs, why not just leave and return home? Get away from all the sheeple and people here who are trying to hold you back?

msommers
09-22-2014, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by FraserB
Arash, if the policies of the US and Canada are so out of line with your beliefs, why not just leave and return home? Get away from all the sheeple and people here who are trying to hold you back?

And if that isn't an option, why not go to school and eventually start doing his own medical research?

Well the answer is easy: it takes actual work. Soooo fuck that shit then amirite!?!

codetrap
09-22-2014, 10:04 AM
I was thinking about this all a bit while I was riding into work this morning.. and I honestly believe all these conspiracy nuts are just first world problems. I mean seriously, we live in a society that is basically free and full of opportunity. There is nothing truly wrong, nobody oppressing us, no "man" holding us down and grinding us into the dust. It basically boils down to people like Seth and Arash have nothing to rebel again. They have so little real drama in their lives they have to literally invent it so they can feel downtrodden and repressed. I wonder if it's something akin to a pity junkie... "Look at me, the man is keeping me down, vaccinating my mind from the truth, blah blah blah".. when the reality is there is nothing wrong. At least nothing other than an inability to feel content. I wonder also if this type of feeling "empty" is what drives people to religion?

kertejud2
09-22-2014, 10:22 AM
'Among the Truthers' is a decent read. It talks about how the conspiracy movement has changed and grown from the early days through to the Internet age and the psychology behind it.

The title was due to the surge in the 9/11 Truthers movement and how it managed to bring together a whole bunch of conspiracy nuts together and feed off one another like never before. These people have all been around for decades, the book even cited this Onion article as one of the better examples of just how scattered these people can be despite the satire:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/november-22-1963,10584/

Sugarphreak
09-22-2014, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by FraserB
Arash, if the policies of the US and Canada are so out of line with your beliefs, why not just leave and return home? Get away from all the sheeple and people here who are trying to hold you back? I've heard in Arash's home country of Iran they love free speech and free thinking! Not like oppressive Canada!!!!

I was thinking about this all a bit while I was riding into work this morning.. and I honestly believe all these conspiracy nuts are just first world problems. I mean seriously, we live in a society that is basically free and full of opportunity. There is nothing truly wrong, nobody oppressing us, no "man" holding us down and grinding us into the dust. It basically boils down to people like Seth and Arash have nothing to rebel again. They have so little real drama in their lives they have to literally invent it so they can feel downtrodden and repressed. I wonder if it's something akin to a pity junkie... "Look at me, the man is keeping me down, vaccinating my mind from the truth, blah blah blah".. when the reality is there is nothing wrong. At least nothing other than an inability to feel content. I wonder also if this type of feeling "empty" is what drives people to religion? It is same concept as the virtual world from the “Matrix” movie; people need a certain degree of misery/drama in their life to keep them busy or they reject reality and go insane

Take Arash… he moved here from a horrible country when he was little well before he could experience it; his parents gave him everything he could ever want. He grew up with free public education, has access to welfare and social programs that people in 3rd world countries can only dream of. Instead of being happy, he is utterly miserable and convinced the world is out to get him. Sad really.

Follows a bigger trend though; those who have experienced a reasonable amount of hardship at some point just seem like happier more grounded people. The more helicopter parents in combination with nanny laws to save people from themselves that are introduced, the more people we get like Arash. How is that for a conspiracy!

Kloubek
09-22-2014, 10:48 AM
It basically boils down to people like Seth and Arash have nothing to rebel againT.

You might be onto something here. But if true, I don't think it detracts from the fact he could use some mental help. Regardless of whether or not there is a true reason to rebel and take extreme views, there is indeed perceived reason inside the minds of individuals such as Arash. And views that differ from the rest of society tend to have the potential to be dangerous.

I'm glad he has found internet forums on which to release such views, but I fear that the fact that virtually everyone disagrees with everything he has to say might push him to try being an extremist outside the walls of the internet. And, given recent current events on the other wide of the globe, I don't think I need to go into detail of how that might concern me. Self-justification runs rampant in those with extreme views... which is exactly the kind of denial of facts and logic that Arash demonstrates.

And as far as Seth goes, I think he simply has an overly negative view of the world around him. While I disagree with much of what he says, at least his thoughts sometimes have a sense of logic behind them... whereas Arash is living in his own little dream world.

A790
09-22-2014, 11:02 AM
I think we have to address the fact that people exist, such as Arash, that will always reject established truths/paradigms because they were not/are not able to personally witness the conditions which resulted in the conclusion.

However, we also need to understand when enough is enough. Engaging Arash, and others like him, benefits no one but Arash. He will continue to post his... whatever you want to call it... so long as people are willing to listen and respond. If you look at other forums he is on he doesn't have nearly same level of engagement that he does here. Here is where he throws up threads like this because here is where people will engage him.

Positively/negatively... it doesn't matter. As long as dialogue exists he will use it as a means to justify his continued presence.

The element of confirmation bias is also one worth considering as Arash more or less demonstrates it in every thread. He is a textbook case of it. No matter how much logic, data, and established information we use, it will merely confirm his convictions and beliefs. That's fine- he can live in whatever world he wants. But why continue to facilitate this behaviour?

Since he rarely breaks rules it's hard to justify a ban because of the precedence it sets. We can't ban people from having unpopular opinions.

However, we can certainly make the choice, as individual forum users, to simply let his posts go unanswered. In time he'll figure out that the grass is no longer green here and he'll move along. Or he won't. Either way, there isn't anything positive for this forum or its members to gain by constantly getting into this same, cyclical conversation as we've had a dozen times before.

Arash clearly won't grow up and recognize that he isn't wanted here, so perhaps we need to simply leave him be.

Sugarphreak
09-22-2014, 11:22 AM
^^ So.... why don't we just ban him them?

A790
09-22-2014, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by A790
Since he rarely breaks rules it's hard to justify a ban because of the precedence it sets. We can't ban people from having unpopular opinions.
I'm not an admin, this is my take on it. Don't treat this as official policy though :)

codetrap
09-22-2014, 11:31 AM
Sugarphreak.. he won't get banned. He drives traffic. Traffic drives revenue. The more active the forum is, even if it's crazy shit, the more revenue the site generates.

Sugarphreak
09-22-2014, 11:34 AM
^^ I just assumed that the only reason he wasn’t banned by the moderators was because he was generating controversial content that drew in a large number views

BrknFngrs
09-22-2014, 11:39 AM
If nothing else, he should be banned for his own well-being. The more he posts, the more he validates his own delusions. Taking away his soapbox is probably the best thing for him.

A790
09-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Sugarphreak.. he won't get banned. He drives traffic. Traffic drives revenue. The more active the forum is, even if it's crazy shit, the more revenue the site generates.

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
^^ I just assumed that the only reason he wasn’t banned by the moderators was because he was generating controversial content that drew in a large number views
I don't think that's a fair statement to make. If you look at his threads they have decent view counts, but certainly not enough to justify the notion that he's kept around because of it.

Sugarphreak, a lot of your threads have more views than his. Does that make you invulnerable to a ban as well?

Let's not dilute the message with sidebar conversations like this. If anything, it would just fill Arash with a further sense of bravado and we certainly don't need that. :)

kertejud2
09-22-2014, 11:45 AM
Well I've seen enough evidence. Arash is a vBulletin bot designed to create controversial content to drive revenue...or he's a ZioAmerican bot designed to lower the credibility of other conspiracy theorists.

Which means vBulletin is part of the ZioAmerican empire!

Whoa!

Sugarphreak
09-22-2014, 11:45 AM
I like to think I add valuable content to the site… well, at least some of it… here and there, occasionally… er... well, better than content Arash puts up

FraserB
09-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Set it up so as soon as he posts a new topic, it is automatically locked ;)

Robin Goodfellow
09-22-2014, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by asd913
Fuck vaccines. Who needs them.

I want polio to come back. This girl should have more friends with like hobbies.

Plus, why am I so unfortunate not to think about my small kids getting Small Pox? It looks like strawberries and sunshine.

< Pictures of suffering African kids snipped >

Using African outcomes of disease to demonstrate the necessity of North American vaccines is dishonest.

Frequently we hear statistics like "Disease X kills Y number of people worldwide, which is why we need to vaccinate for it in Canada".

It's statistical sleight of hand: These diseases manifest differently in different populations. For Africans, vaccines are a stop-gap replacement for nutrition, sanitation, and medical care.

There may be a place for vaccines in North America, but these need to be evaluated on a per-disease and per-vaccine basis..... The calculations as they are done in Africa do not apply here.