PDA

View Full Version : what is a good sealer for concrete pad for garage

95EG6P
09-25-2014, 08:13 AM
i just got my concrete pad from my builder and i would like to seal it after the 28 days but what is a good sealer for the concrete pad. i dont want to break the bank but dont want to go full out chap any recommendation. i just need to to be maintenance free as i don't want to seal the pad every 3 years. thanks

Lex350
09-25-2014, 08:37 AM
Go to Northland Construction Supplies in the NE. They have good sealer there. Avoid buying any of the sealers you see at Home Depot or Rvi....it is crap.

95EG6P
09-25-2014, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by rotten42
Go to Northland Construction Supplies in the NE. They have good sealer there. Avoid buying any of the sealers you see at Home Depot or Rvi....it is crap.
ok sounds good thanks

Waldi
09-26-2014, 08:45 AM
My buddy used Cloverdale "Concrete Glaze", if you research sealers they must have siloxene based sealers as they are pretty durable, from what my buddy said is that there are very noxious during installation and you will require good ventilation.

Joholiomon
09-28-2014, 10:17 PM
Go to hard rock developments and grab surecrete hs240 or hs340 penetrating sealer
I seal concrete for a living if that helps.

I have extra northland from a job a customer supplied if you would like to buy that for cheap.

But depending on the use of your garage you will need to seal every 2-3 years either way