PDA

View Full Version : Roadkill - 1978 Monza

firebane
09-26-2014, 01:03 PM
Not sure if anyone watches these guys but they come up with pretty whacky stuff and this one episode reminded me of the recent topic of the electric blower.

Watch this and you'll have a good laugh..

U81_0waqEWA

Twin_Cam_Turbo
09-26-2014, 02:14 PM
I refernced this video on here somewhere not long ago...

Graham_A_M
09-27-2014, 12:35 PM
I absolutely love Roadkill, almost as good as top gear UK IMO. Those guys are just awesome, I can't wait for every episode. Cool to see how they can just make anything work, the episodes are hilarious.

firebane
09-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
I absolutely love Roadkill, almost as good as top gear UK IMO. Those guys are just awesome, I can't wait for every episode. Cool to see how they can just make anything work, the episodes are hilarious.

Absolutely. I loved the one where they went to the junkyard and made that old 50s Chevy run then drive.

The two of those guys especially Freiburger really have some knowledge.

Mista Bob
09-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Yeah I love that show.
The Hot Rod Garage show on the motortrend channel hosted by the same guys is alright too, but not as good as Roadkill of course. Most of the episodes are basically fixing things they fucked up on those cars in Roadkill and/or making them better.

Graham_A_M
09-28-2014, 09:23 PM
^ yeah, cool to see what happens with everything. I watch it all the time too. Lol that crusher Camaro has had so many transformations. Cool that Finnegan is so into those drag boats, the power and acceleration with those is incredible. For a boat? To hit those numbers is staggering. I never had a pinch of interest in any of that until I saw what those boats could do

Nufy
05-21-2021, 01:10 PM
Bump...

I started watching these on re-run recently.

How can I get a job like that. Would be awesome.

Sentry
05-21-2021, 01:17 PM
Dirt Every Day is a good watch too, those guys have cool ideas and are always fabricating something badass from scratch

firebane
05-21-2021, 01:25 PM
Bump...

I started watching these on re-run recently.

How can I get a job like that. Would be awesome.

Start a Youtube channel

nismodrifter
05-21-2021, 02:22 PM
yeah I've started watching old Roadkill episodes as well, really enjoy it.

Lex350
05-21-2021, 03:37 PM
One of my favourite shows. I love the kid like enthusiasm they have for some of their crazy projects.