PDA

View Full Version : Acura OEM Parts

schocker
10-10-2014, 10:25 AM
I am looking to pick up an under tray bolt and a few TPMS parts (grommet x2, nut x2, washer x2) and was wondering if there is a cheaper place to buy than the dealer as they were figuring $50-60 but from the US it would be about $15+ship but I do not believe they are allowed to ship to Canada as per Acura USA? The parts are acura specific so I can't get them at honda either..... :guns:

n1zm0
10-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by schocker
and a few TPMS parts (grommet x2, nut x2, washer x2)

This kit?:

http://i.imgur.com/i5R3lv8.png

eglove
10-10-2014, 10:52 AM
When I had my TSX I ordered all my stuff from Curry Acura down in the states, shipping wasn't too bad and the prices were really good. If you said you were from tsxclub or acurazine they gave a discount.

Check North West Acura - a beyond member works there might be able to help you out a bit

schocker
10-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Yeah nizmo, that is the one, but I wanted the oem parts as the rest is oem. Over torqued two of the sensors as I am stupid, so I need to replace grommet/washer/nut on two of them. Under tray bolt I think was just not there, changed my oil but only remember taking off 6 but it uses 7.

I will try curry perhaps eg. Northwest is the one I called, I know there is a beyond guy there, maybe I will pm him, but the bolts are 10x the cost of in the US for example while accessories and tpms sensors are cheaper here than the us :nut: