PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 (SLI) eVGA 680 GTX 4gb +LE FTW cards 275$

Gman.45
10-14-2014, 01:53 AM
Edit - dropped price to 275$ from 320$ incl shipping, or 125$ + 15$ for shipping per card. 140$ shipped is an excellent deal for these cards based on all the ebay/amazon/etc research I have done.

Upgraded one of my gaming PCs, so I'd like to sell the SLI setup that was installed in this system. One card was purchased in December of 2012in a new system build, the other in March of 2013 added for SLI, Both came from Mem Express in Calgary. I have receipts for both, but one is on the receipt for an entire system build.

Both cards are eVGA GeForce GTX 680 FTW+ LE 4GB PCI-E w/ Backplate, Dual DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort models.

They were 520$ new when I bought them, and I would prefer to sell them together as I'm not in Calgary at the moment, but in Saskatchewan, so unless it's a local sale I'll have to ship them, and would again prefer not to pay for shipping twice. That said I will consider parting them out singly perhaps.

275$ is what I would like to get including the shipping costs which I'll pay. I have both boxes, and all the extras that come with each card still. Cards have been in a regularly cleaned well ventilated Corsair C70 case since installed. I will consider parting them out @ 125$ each + 15$ shipping was was the approximate Express Post cost from SK to AB.

Again, I'm in Sask right now, so for anyone in Calgary that may be interested I will have to ship them, and 275$ is including shipping which I will pay for, insured through Canada post Express post. Pics can be provided if requested of cards and associated materials/boxes/etc.

PM any questions or requests, I'll get back to you ASAP. These 680's were among the best 4gb cards you could buy when they came out, only the 690 and then Titan were faster at the time.

Thanks for looking Beyonders. I have sold at least a dozen items here, including 3 vehicles, and can forward pm's/etc regarding these transactions which were all 100%.

Gman.45
10-20-2014, 11:41 AM
Price dropped, 250$, including shipping to Calgary from SK (ie I'll pay shipping costs). 125$ per card is an excellent deal.

Gman.45
10-22-2014, 09:45 PM
**SOLD***