PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2002 ACURA 3.2 CL type S Must Sell

audiraj
03-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Hey People,

I am selling my 2002 Acura 3.2 CL Type S.
Comes with all options except Navigation......
Only 42,000 KM's
Full Acura Service and Recipts
Bumper to Bumper Warranty until August 2004
Babied and very clean

I love driving this car but I am Going to be starting my MBA, so I need to sell this CAR FAST, NEED MONEY

$30,000 OBO NO REASONABLE OFFERS REFUSED

E-mail me for more pictures or drop by and take a look
I live in Calgary

ALL LEATHER INTERIOR
XENON LIGHTS
AIR CONDITIONING
ALL POWER
POWER WINDOWS
POWER LOCKS
POWER HEATED MIRRORS
POWER SEATS
HEATED SEATS
MEMORY SEATS
POWER STEERING TILT
POWER MOONROOF
KEYLESS ENTRY
TRUNK RELEASE
ALARM SYSTEM
DUAL AIRBAGS
DIGITAL CLIMATE CONTROL
6CD CHANGER in DASHBOARD
AM/FM/CD/CASSETTE BOSE STEREO SYSTEM
STEREO CONTROLS ON THE STEERING WHEEL
WINTER PACKAGE
TRACTION CONTROL
ANTI-LOCK BRAKES (ABS)
CRUISE CONTROL
POWER STEERING
ONBOARD COMPUTER
REAR DEFROSTER
17 INCH RIMS

Mckenzie
03-05-2004, 04:23 PM
Nice car....too bad it wasn't a year older....I am looking at the 2001's right now and yours is a bit out of my price range. The 2001s are going out east for about $21-$24K and the 2002s are going for about $26-$28K. I am looking at $23-$24K max so I wouldn't want to insult you with an offer....Good luck on the sale though...its a beauty:) That would be the exact car I want too....too bad I dont have a bit more cash.....:dunno:

Also, did you make a mistake with the warranty....shouldn't it be longer than 2004?

C4S
03-05-2004, 04:34 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I am sorry ... but I don't understand ... so .. it means .. a nice 2001's 260 HP CL-S should worth $21K and $19,500 for a 11 Yr old Legend ? :eek: :eek: :confused: :eek:

What the ...

Anyway, this black CL-S looks great ! good luck !

audiraj
03-05-2004, 04:45 PM
But once you throw in the GST, PST and Transportation to bring the car over looking at around the same price.

2001's were generally a bit cheaper because it was the first production year of the coupe.

$28,000
+ GST and PST
$31,900
+ trans
$32,620

Not to mention travelling out there and getting the car inspected......

benyl
03-05-2004, 04:46 PM
A Lengend is an RL, not a CL.

Mckenzie
03-05-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by C4S
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I am sorry ... but I don't understand ... so .. it means .. a nice 2001's 260 HP CL-S should worth $21K and $19,500 for a 11 Yr old Legend ? :eek: :eek: :confused: :eek:

What the ...

Anyway, this black CL-S looks great ! good luck !

Man.....why dont you check the market out east before you start cussing....I was only reporting the prices of cars AS THEY APPEAR. You seem to be pretty upset about the asking price of my car. BTW I am putting in the autotrader next week for $18500 obo...and I had an offer of $18000 on trade today so quit talking shit about things that are not your business.

But once you throw in the GST, PST and Transportation to bring the car over looking at around the same price.

2001's were generally a bit cheaper because it was the first production year of the coupe.

$28,000
+ GST and PST
$31,900
+ trans
$32,620

Not to mention travelling out there and getting the car inspected.......

We dont pay PST for out of province cars and my dad will be taking care of the shipping price and inspection process....I know it does work out to be a bit more though....and it is no doubt much easier and better to buy locally....but as the car market out there is larger, there are more cars and they are cheaper to buy. As an MBA student I am sure you are aware of the supply and demand characteristics of the used car market. But I dont doubt that you will get a higher price than out east....thats the way it works out here because not as many of them sold.

audiraj
03-08-2004, 12:34 PM
30,000 OBO need to sell

R-Audi
03-09-2004, 12:11 AM
Free Bump for Audi being in your name...

Originally posted by Mckenzie
. The 2001s are going out east for about $21-$24K and the 2002s are going for about $26-$28K.

I wouldn't reccomend buying a car from the East unless you know the owner, quite succeptable to rust!!
That is why they are cheaper, only compare with Western cars!

Mckenzie
03-09-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by R-Audi
Free Bump for Audi being in your name...

I wouldn't reccomend buying a car from the East unless you know the owner, quite succeptable to rust!!
That is why they are cheaper, only compare with Western cars!

Yeah I know....but I figure that if a newer car IS taken care of properly, then it shouldn't bean issue. MY dads 92 legend dd not start rusting until last year so I figure its worth a shot. I defenitaly would rather buy locally though...and if I had the money I would defenitaly buy his car.