PDA

View Full Version : Storm door installer 2014

Asian_defender
10-19-2014, 10:31 PM
None of the threads are recent so I thought I'd start a new one.
Looking for a storm door installer as home depot wants 300/door plus its 2-4 weeks out.

Anyone know of any?

ddduke
10-20-2014, 02:57 AM
Isn't spikerS the resident handyman now? Give him a shout.

Don't mix it up with Spikers though, I hear that guys a douche and will probably steal you money and door.

ExtraSlow
10-20-2014, 06:27 AM
I heard it was the other way around.

prosh
10-20-2014, 08:48 AM
I'm still looking, tried Kijiji but not getting a lot of hits.

spikerS
10-20-2014, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Asian_defender
None of the threads are recent so I thought I'd start a new one.
Looking for a storm door installer as home depot wants 300/door plus its 2-4 weeks out.

Anyone know of any?

I can install that for you too. let me know how soon you want it done. I know I still have to finish the final touch ups on your basement I was saving for the cold snap that is coming, but if you need this on sooner, I can find a way to move this up.

prosh
10-20-2014, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by spikerS

I can install that for you too. let me know how soon you want it done. I know I still have to finish the final touch ups on your basement I was saving for the cold snap that is coming, but if you need this on sooner, I can find a way to move this up.

Hey Spikers,

Can you give me a quote and when you can do an install on a storm door for me :)

Asian_defender
10-20-2014, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by spikerS

My bad, didn't know you wanted more work with the new job and such. Thread:closed:

StreetRacerX
10-20-2014, 12:59 PM
What about installing a retractable screen door? I got rid of the old beat up storm door on my place and it saves dealing with the old storm door i had when bringing groceries etc. Into the house.