PDA

View Full Version : FS: '92 Mazda B4000 2WD Regular Cab Shortbox V6 Manual Winter beater - 500$

pheoxs
10-20-2014, 11:01 AM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1992
Make and Model : Mazda B4000 (Same thing as a Ford Ranger)
Exterior Color : Green ish
Interior Color : Black/Grey
Auto or Manual? : 5 spd manual
Odometer Reading : 310,000
Location of Vehicle : Airdrie
Description :
The good:
- Regular Cab
- Shortbox
- V6
- Manual
- Starts perfectly even in -40 she always fired right up
- Used as a winter beater for a couple years and it literally will not die
- Heater blows insanely hot very quickly even in the winter. Small cab means its toasty warm in a minute or two.
- Sounds like a beast, its basically straight piped and dumped out the passenger side
- Super sick MOPAR (yeah wtf?) hood scoop

The bad:
- It's a beater so cosmetically theres dents in the box, rusted fenders/bumpers, one signal light bracket broke and is hanging
- Windshield is cracked
- Transmission shifts fine but occasionally the synchros stick and you need to pump the clutch and go into a different gear to get into 2nd. It's been doing this for a long time
- No radio
- Parking brake is worn out
- Brakes work fine but slightly pulse under breaking (seems to be a slightly warped rotor)
- CEL comes on sometimes due to no O2 sensor in the exhaust
- Tires don't have much tread left on them but they are 14" wheels so tires are dirt cheap. Comes with a full spare set as well (also low tread) to throw winters on.
- Burns a bit of oil, just have to top up occasionally every few tanks of gas.
- Passenger side mirror got smashed from hail

If someone wants a good reliable little truck for cheap and is willing to do a couple runs to pick n pull this thing is a awesome little beast.

Extras : Spare set of 14" 5x114.3 wheels. Comes with 200lbs of sandbags
Asking Price : 500$ OBO

Contact Information
Please PM me for info.

I'm out of town until Friday but would like someone to pick it up this weekend to make room. Price is OBO

http://i.imgur.com/fB8jcc4.jpg