PDA

View Full Version : Phone pics of the week, few reasons why Ontario doesnt make sense

Redlyne_mr2
03-05-2004, 07:45 PM
Not sure why everyone in this province is retarded here are some pics
Some street tuff

Redlyne_mr2
03-05-2004, 07:45 PM
This message was stamped on a 5 dollar bill..umm yah

Redlyne_mr2
03-05-2004, 07:47 PM
too much snow, hehe its almost all gone now though

Redlyne_mr2
03-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Nice on a busy city street, its not like I live in a small town haha

Redlyne_mr2
03-05-2004, 07:49 PM
Nice parking spot

Redlyne_mr2
03-05-2004, 07:51 PM
This newspaper was still in the machine haha

Dj_Stylz
03-05-2004, 07:52 PM
haha

Redlyne_mr2
03-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Not sure what message this sign is trying to get across

Redlyne_mr2
03-05-2004, 07:54 PM
Again with the damn skidoos!

Redlyne_mr2
03-05-2004, 07:55 PM
STI with non sti wing

Ben
03-05-2004, 08:46 PM
what a hole in the earth!

DUBBED
03-05-2004, 10:30 PM
I have a feeling I would feel so awkward in a place like that.

kevie88
03-05-2004, 10:41 PM
That tuff guy has a nice green shirt!!

Bloods = Red
Crips= Black
Dumb 16 year old pukes =Puke green

:rofl::rofl:

Turbo-Rice
03-08-2004, 09:49 AM
Hahahahaha yeaa thats how the weather is down hear... for the past 2 weeks the snow has melted and today it snowed once again.. :eek:

ApexDrift
03-08-2004, 11:34 AM
redlyne, when i was talkin to you, you made that place sound sooooo ghetto, aside from the skidoo's it looks alright!

oh yeah have you gone furniture hunting lately? lol

Redlyne_mr2
03-08-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by ApexDrift
redlyne, when i was talkin to you, you made that place sound sooooo ghetto, aside from the skidoo's it looks alright!

oh yeah have you gone furniture hunting lately? lol
Haha dude the longer I stay here the more I hate it, if I didnt go to Markham on a regular basis I could go 3 months without seeing an asian person. I havent had sushi in 2 months and Im going insane with alll the shitty weather this place gets. On yah and no one in Ontario knows how to make a decent pizza. Youd think with all the italian people here theyred be some good pie shops...yah no!

EK 2.0
03-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
That tuff guy has a nice green shirt!!

Bloods = Red
Crips= Black
Dumb 16 year old pukes =Puke green

:rofl::rofl:

Kevin, thats funny...And the Crips are Blue man...get with it, udderwise I'ma gon have bus a cap...j/k...

Redlyne_mr2
03-08-2004, 06:51 PM
Few things that suck about Ontario:
-PST: total taxes 15%!!!!!
-mean ignorant people who all look like theyve had hard lives
-Nobody here has automatic garage door openers , they all do it by hand
-One reason why they dont have auto. garage door openers is because they dont use their garages, alot of people park their cars on their driveways and use the garage to store junk
-Youre not allowed to park on the streets in the winter
-Tim Hortons everywhere, I cant stand that goddamn place
-Their pavement is made using crushed glass so its slick as hell and when it rains at night there is so much glare from the headlights that you cant see where youre going
-Bums everywhere, my friend had a guy come up to him in the Canadian tire parking lot and ask him for money
-Theft, theft theft
-They use salt on the roads which destroys cars
-The Ontario gov. collects so much taxes from all the people and industries here yet nothign ever seems to be improved
-Everything in Alberta is clean and new, everything in Ontario is dirty and old
-Id hate to be a single guy here the chicks are beat

SpoonEK9@STRD
03-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
-Bums everywhere, my friend had a guy come up to him in the Canadian tire parking lot and ask him for money
-Theft, theft theft

ehh? sounds like calgary

itsalebaron
03-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Few things that suck about Ontario:
-PST: total taxes 15%!!!!!
-mean ignorant people who all look like theyve had hard lives
-Nobody here has automatic garage door openers , they all do it by hand
-One reason why they dont have auto. garage door openers is because they dont use their garages, alot of people park their cars on their driveways and use the garage to store junk
-Youre not allowed to park on the streets in the winter
-Tim Hortons everywhere, I cant stand that goddamn place
-Their pavement is made using crushed glass so its slick as hell and when it rains at night there is so much glare from the headlights that you cant see where youre going
-Theft, theft theft
-The Ontario gov. collects so much taxes from all the people and industries here yet nothign ever seems to be improved
-Everything in Alberta is clean and new, everything in Ontario is dirty and old
-Id hate to be a single guy here the chicks are beat

Dude .. you could pick out almost the exact same shitty things that don't make sense in Alberta... where in Ontario are these horrible things such as too many Tim Hortons???

Alberta
-no PST but there are things that could be improved with PST such as Health Care, Snowplowing
-Rude ignorant rednecks who look like they've had hard lives
-Everyone I know in Ont. has a garage door opener and parks in the garage, however here most of my friends have no garages and have ghetto back alleys to park in.
-You can park on the streets here in winter.... because the govt. doesn't plow anything other then the 4 major roads on occasion.
-Our Bums aren't out on the streets as much because we put them up in places I can't even afford to stay at ($200000 for a balcony so they can smoke in the drop in centre LOL)
-Theft, Theft, theft
-We use sand on the roads, maybe one or 2 times a year. Oh ya and Alberta only plows one or two main roads days after snowfall, whereas in Ont. the plows are out at 3-5 AM when it begins to snow.
-Houses and businesses are all redneck out here, no style or class.
-I'd hate to be a single guy out here all the chicks are beat.

You could pick these things out about pretty much any place out there... but why sit there and whine about it? If its so bad then why not come back to Alberta?

Redlyne_mr2
03-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by itsalebaron

You could pick these things out about pretty much any place out there... but why sit there and whine about it? If its so bad then why not come back to Alberta?
Ive been stuck here for 3 years for school, Im almost done and believe me I will never ever come back to this shit hole. Sorry if this is where you are from man too each his own, Im sure we could argue Ontario VS. ALberta all day long, this is just how I feel about this dump

itsalebaron
03-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Hey man I understand if you don't like it there. Yes I am from Ont. and I think every place has their good and bad points. Just think if you didn't look for such negatives, as a kid dressed like a gangster and a car covered in snow you could actually have a good time. None of your arguments about the place seem all that terrible.

JordanLotoski
03-08-2004, 08:06 PM

Ive been stuck here for 3 years for school, Im almost done and believe me I will never ever come back to this shit hole. Sorry if this is where you are from man too each his own, Im sure we could argue Ontario VS. ALberta all day long, this is just how I feel about this dump

iam also from ontario........hey woud it be fair to say we have wannabe's there and wannabe's here....;)

Redlyne_mr2
03-08-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA

iam also from ontario........hey woud it be fair to say we have wannabe's there and wannabe's here....;)
Haha bastard when I post pics I dont expect guys to save them on their comps, crazy Ontarioans...is your wife from Ontario? Didnt think so:rofl:

JordanLotoski
03-08-2004, 08:44 PM
no shes from sasketchewan.......any more brain busters

cappachihngo
03-09-2004, 01:24 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

Weapon_R
03-09-2004, 02:35 AM
Is that a Nokia 3650?

Redlyne_mr2
03-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Is that a Nokia 3650?
yah man...good eye

Zero102
03-09-2004, 08:38 PM
LOL
All this shit about ontario, and somebody can name your cell phone...
Sorry.

/////AMG
03-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Yo man, if you liv ein Alberta and are "visiting" wherever you are, you don't have to pay PST right? I heard you don't have to...if you do...thats fuckign gay.

hjr
03-09-2004, 09:47 PM
you still have to pay PST, but if you save all you receipts then you can go through a big hassle and get you $5 back when you get home to alberta.

Davan
03-11-2004, 12:48 PM
I grew up in Ontario, and I can say without a doubt that Alberta is much nicer, in many aspects.

Pretty much everything except cars are cheaper here. Perhaps it has to do with the taxes. Perhaps not. Cars in Ontario are rust prone anyways. There is a Rust Check business on every corner in Ontario.... I think I've seen maybe one out here for the whole city.

Major cities in Alberta are cleaner. The air is fresher, and not so damn humid. I couldn't stand breathing in pure water in Ontario. I feel like I can actually breathe here.

People are more friendly and more liberal here. I noticed Ontario people are more conservative and stuck up. Not as open and outgoing as here.

The economy here is much better. It's my personal belief that this is because people in Alberta actually spend their money; enjoying thier lives. People in Ontario squander away their money, hide it in a bank or sock drawer or whatever, and don't buy luxuries, toys, gizmo's, whatever. Sure, they have a nice house, and a cottage up north, but that's it. I truly believe that the economy out here is better, as a direct result of people putting thier money back into the economy by spending, instead of storing it away for a rainy day.

Jeez. I could go on and on........ :D

DJ Glue_gun
03-11-2004, 02:50 PM
I know what redlyne's talking about, i go to school their two... Barrie is pretty shitty, but theres a plave about 15min away (Orillia) even shittier.

Summer cars can't come out for a long time after the snows gone, 'cause we're waiting half the summer for the salt and sand to be washed away.

Redlyne_mr2
03-14-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Davan
I grew up in Ontario, and I can say without a doubt that Alberta is much nicer, in many aspects.

Pretty much everything except cars are cheaper here. Perhaps it has to do with the taxes. Perhaps not. Cars in Ontario are rust prone anyways. There is a Rust Check business on every corner in Ontario.... I think I've seen maybe one out here for the whole city.

Major cities in Alberta are cleaner. The air is fresher, and not so damn humid. I couldn't stand breathing in pure water in Ontario. I feel like I can actually breathe here.

People are more friendly and more liberal here. I noticed Ontario people are more conservative and stuck up. Not as open and outgoing as here.

The economy here is much better. It's my personal belief that this is because people in Alberta actually spend their money; enjoying thier lives. People in Ontario squander away their money, hide it in a bank or sock drawer or whatever, and don't buy luxuries, toys, gizmo's, whatever. Sure, they have a nice house, and a cottage up north, but that's it. I truly believe that the economy out here is better, as a direct result of people putting thier money back into the economy by spending, instead of storing it away for a rainy day.

Jeez. I could go on and on........ :D
Thankyou...I don't even know why someone would prefer Ontario to Alberta. It's like comparing shit to chocolate

BebeAphrodite
03-15-2004, 04:53 PM
wow.. those pics look great considering they're from a camera