PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2004 Black Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Designo Edition $6500 (Winter Project) *SOLD*

cwillgo
10-22-2014, 07:22 AM
Vehicle Details
Year: 2004
Make and Model: Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Designo Edition
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black/Red
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 192,xxx KM
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Car was "scraped" down the entire drivers side and damaged obviously. Happened during rush hour on the 10th street bridge when a southbound vehicle thought they could squeeze between me (northbound) and the southbound vehicle at the same time.

Air bags were not deployed, only looks to be cosmetic damage with the bumper, fender, drivers doors, rear quarter and rear bumper. Car is still drivable as i drove it home after the accident.

Insurance wrote off the vehicle rather than fix it. They deemed it at $11K (obvious damage) + $4K (Contingency) to fix. Good for a part out or if you're a handy bodywork guy/gal.

Extras : This has the designo interior and is fully loaded. It has the 2 tone red/black active dynamic seats (side bolsters support when doing some spirited driving), heated/cooling/massage drivers & passenger seats, pano roof, alacantara suede headliner, factory DVD command headunit, 20" Maya rims with newer rubber from UrbanX, full air suspension, power rear sunshade, 6 disc changer, eurocharge ECU reflash, darker birdseye maple wood trim etc etc etc
Asking Price : $6500

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 4033339 three two three

Pictures :

Sorry, could not post pictures, but theres pictures of the before the accident on the www.reflectionscarwash.ca site under gallery, and here is a link to the posting on MBworld.org with one picture of the damage. I'll figure out how to post more or i can send to you direct.

http://mbworld.org/forums/parting-out/558231-2004-e55-amg-114-000miles-write-off-feeler.html

Thanks,
Wil

cwillgo
10-23-2014, 05:30 PM
SOLD! Please close thread