PDA

View Full Version : PaintBall question--

lam-boy
03-05-2004, 10:03 PM
my friends birthday is coming up. im wondeirng where you guys would recommend for going to an outdoor paintball area?

anyone had experiences?

thanks in advance.

SwitchBlade
03-05-2004, 10:41 PM
I like the one out in cochrane its huge and has busses cars and forts to hide in. If its your friends B-day he gets the best gun and bunny ears on his helmet. They offer a variety of paintball guns and the people working there are kool. Music from vietnam is playing in the backround as you chow down on free hotdogs and juice. Thats the place i would recomend, have fun :D

Alpine Autowerks
03-05-2004, 11:53 PM
weekend warriors :thumbsup:

www.weekendwarriors.ab.ca

lam-boy
03-06-2004, 12:11 AM
im just hoping it won't be cold that day. thanx for all imput so far.

i wonder if they will make an expection for us to bring in our own paintballs..

Khyron
03-06-2004, 01:56 AM
Cold is good too. They sell, and it's pretty cheap if you guys all pitch in and buy by the case. Bring socks, boots and clothes you won't care if they get stained, some good gloves and some beer for end of day.

Khyron

lam-boy
03-06-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Khyron
Cold is good too. They sell, and it's pretty cheap if you guys all pitch in and buy by the case. Bring socks, boots and clothes you won't care if they get stained, some good gloves and some beer for end of day.

Khyron

so they sell cases there too?

cause today i was at wal-mart and decided to check their paintballs, 2000 PB for 49.95 or something.
thats cheap.

PsI
03-06-2004, 02:51 AM
you'll probly have to buy the paint from them, if your renting guns. it will still be cheap, espcially if you buy a case. I would call first.

when you sneak up from behind when someone is laying on their stomach in a ditch shootin' people, you come and step on they're back and shoot em a couple times in the back of the neck, then run!!!! lol:rofl:

962 kid
03-06-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by PsI
you'll probly have to buy the paint from them, if your renting guns. it will still be cheap, espcially if you buy a case. I would call first.

when you sneak up from behind when someone is laying on their stomach in a ditch shootin' people, you come and step on they're back and shoot em a couple times in the back of the neck, then run!!!! lol:rofl:

:rolleyes: what a great idea

lam-boy
03-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by PsI

yeah it must be fun pegging your friends in the back of the head.

-APEX-
03-06-2004, 12:37 PM
its outside of cocharnits like 60 bucks for your gun an paint and mask that will last you a couple hours and all the food is free.

cant rember the website

www.capturetheflag.com

www.capturetheflag.ca

its either one of thos sites, theres a map that tells you how to get there.

That.Guy.S30
03-06-2004, 02:22 PM
i believe its capturetheflag.com
that place is hugggggggggge and you can shoot gophers if you have nothing else to do when your guarding the base

dont go into the lil house/shacks for shelter man, fuckin hookers and shit go into them at night and well you know.. they leave some shit behind.. ahhaah

its pretty cheap to rent all your stuff and for the bullets. i think you do have to buy your bullets from them.

PsI
03-06-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by 962 kid

:rolleyes: what a great idea

poosie.:poosie: