PDA

View Full Version : NDP Mulcair only man with a brain.

Toma
10-29-2014, 02:35 PM
Chicken Hawk harper hid in a closet, Trudeau probably out getting a mani pedi, conclude shooter was terrorist.

Morons with an agenda.

http://ww2.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/29/mulcair-deems-ottawa-shooter-michael-zehaf-bibeau-a-criminal-but-not-a-terrorist

Tik-Tok
10-29-2014, 02:38 PM
Wow, I actually agree with Mulcair on something :rofl:

Xtrema
10-29-2014, 02:47 PM
He's right. Calling these lone wolves terrorist may help embolden them.

JRSC00LUDE
10-29-2014, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Wow, I actually agree with Mulcair on something :rofl:

But to suggest he's NOT another idiot with an agenda? Please. The only reason I don't care that he's such a moron is he'll NEVER be in power so it just doesn't matter.

Toma, when did you start allowing insult to be directed toward the golden boy? :poosie: hehehe

FraserB
10-29-2014, 02:51 PM
And Mulcair's first reaction to a run of the mill criminal is to demand 24 hour armed security for him and his family. Something he doesn't think regular Canadians should be allowed.

So he's a hypocrite.

Toma
10-29-2014, 02:57 PM
Realistically, trudeau is 1000x better than harper. Our only plausible chance to get rid of the conservative train wreck.

But i would much rather see NDP, green or pirate parties in power.

But it ain't gonna happen lol.

finboy
10-29-2014, 03:04 PM
His stance isn't wrong, I just hope lots of Canadians will stand up for that opinion, regardless of party allegiance.

tirebob
10-29-2014, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by finboy
His stance isn't wrong, I just hope lots of Canadians will stand up for that opinion, regardless of party allegiance. Agreed!

dr_jared88
10-29-2014, 03:44 PM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1387/01/1387010745570.jpg

Toma
10-29-2014, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by finboy
His stance isn't wrong, I just hope lots of Canadians will stand up for that opinion, regardless of party allegiance.

A conservative brain can't accept logic. That's the nature of the beast.

Nitro5
10-29-2014, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Toma
Realistically, trudeau is 1000x better than harper. Our only plausible chance to get rid of the conservative train wreck.

But i would much rather see NDP, green or pirate parties in power.

But it ain't gonna happen lol.

From your article

“The RCMP was clear, these were acts of terrorism, [so] these were acts of terrorism,” said Justin Trudeau

So who's the expert? Mulcair or the RCMP? Is Mulcair privy to their full file?

Personally I'm not an expert so I rely on the experts in that field. I'm pretty sure you have berated the Cons for 'muzzling' scientists, ie experts in their field, from telling the truth.

I guess that only applies when it fits your own personal agenda, eh?

gatorade
10-29-2014, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Toma

A conservative brain can't accept logic. That's the nature of the beast.

They can understand ideology

Toma
10-30-2014, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Nitro5

From your article

So who's the expert? Mulcair or the RCMP? Is Mulcair privy to their full file?

Personally I'm not an expert so I rely on the experts in that field. I'm pretty sure you have berated the Cons for 'muzzling' scientists, ie experts in their field, from telling the truth.

I guess that only applies when it fits your own personal agenda, eh?

CSIS, who clearly said "no links to terrorist organizations"

If any IDIOT calls this terrorism, then so is any other murder and shooting that occurs here. Lol

Chickenhawks

Has any idiot called the Moncton shootings that mowed down 3 rcmp officers a terrorist attack?

Is Bourque being paraded as a terrorist?

gatorade
10-30-2014, 12:31 AM
I'd hardly call anyone in Canada, the RCMP and CSIS included as experts on so-called terrorism. Those departments barely have the money and personnel to intelligence gather on any of this and rely on the United States.

It looks like people are relying on assumptions and weak associations, but fail to make any concrete links. Messaging so-called extremists on social media and sharing ideological beliefs is hardly anything enough to constitute a legitimate analysis.

JRSC00LUDE
10-30-2014, 07:56 AM
I have to agree, calling this person a terrorist is counter productive for all.

Mulcair is still a useless moron though. :poosie:

msommers
10-30-2014, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by FraserB
And Mulcair's first reaction to a run of the mill criminal is to demand 24 hour armed security for him and his family. Something he doesn't think regular Canadians should be allowed.

So he's a hypocrite.

Well that's interesting.

We had our own little debate here on if he constitutes a terrorist or not. What was the majority feeling?

And Toma just likes writing chicken hawk for some reason. :dunno:

Nitro5
10-30-2014, 09:30 AM
http://toonswithtony.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/chicken-hawk.jpg

duaner
10-30-2014, 11:22 AM
Title really should be, "NDP Mulcair only man with a beard," since they're all the same otherwise. All the current leaders are equally terrible and hypocritical, Justin different ways.