PDA

View Full Version : So Pissed

Strider
03-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Not more than 5 days after I get my car, I drive over to the NE to pick up my GF. I was in her shop for not more than 10 minutes... when i came back out, half my mirror was smashed off, and there was a mark on the side of the car where it had been hit.

I hate the fucking GHETTO:guns: :guns:

Strider
03-06-2004, 12:25 AM
anyone know where I can get a power side mirror for a 92 talon (preferably white) for cheap?

what years would the mirrors have been common? I may go try pick your part or something this weekend

86max
03-06-2004, 12:54 AM
Sorry to hear about that man, when I visit my GF in whitehorn, I always park at the back of parking lots, where theres less people. But then i guess you have a higher chance of getting ripped off. :dunno: Bah, anyways, pick your part might have one, or the bargain finder, or any autowrecker. Call around, some places have inventory and can tell you if they have a mirror before you go.

finboy
03-06-2004, 01:13 AM
pick your part has a couple lazers and a talon in the dodge section

Krayzie
03-06-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Strider

the fucking ghetto you hate is forest lawn, not all of ne is the ghetto my friend
Coral Springs is a perfect example

finboy
03-06-2004, 01:21 AM
coral springs is ghetto too man

Strider
03-06-2004, 02:04 AM
I don't mean to stereotype, i'm just ranting...

EK 2.0
03-06-2004, 02:12 AM
Hey Cory, sorry to hear about your mishap, welcome to your first taste of DSMhood...kidding...90-94's are the same chances are though you will have to paint it...

lam-boy
03-06-2004, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by finboy
coral springs is ghetto too man

i ain't ghett0 f00! watzh whoz y0z be frontIN' wid yo!

PsI
03-06-2004, 03:01 AM
lol, yeah the Ne is so not ghetto, damn west people.:whipped:

finboy
03-06-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by PsI
lol, yeah the Ne is so not ghetto, damn west people.:whipped:

worst part is the NE's ghettoness is spreading soutward via forest lawn and dover :rofl:

westside representin'

89EF
03-06-2004, 11:56 AM
man coral use to be good...until these dirty kids moved here...they got no life cause they egged my car, steal emblems, like wtf but thats alright cause next time i will know who did it because i've setup a hidden cam and whne my alarm goes off i'll definatly be out there the very moment to lay some smack down...:whipped: little bitches.

That.Guy.S30
03-06-2004, 02:13 PM
^^ o cmon.. wow lil hood rats stealing emblems.. in forest lawn they steal your hole frekain car.. hahahaahah
man dover got hookers working on the street when elementry kids get out of school.
now after that please tell me how "ghetto" the NE can really be..
haahhaha

Krayzie
03-06-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Thi_Thi Subs
^^ o cmon.. wow lil hood rats stealing emblems.. in forest lawn they steal your hole frekain car.. hahahaahah
man dover got hookers working on the street when elementry kids get out of school.
haahhaha
lol see this is what i mean, Ne is not the real ghetto, SE is
i used to live their, my friends always used to steal from the local 7 eleven

finboy
03-06-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Krayzie

lol see this is what i mean, Ne is not the real ghetto, SE is
i used to live their, my friends always used to steal from the local 7 eleven

fine, the whole east side of the city is ghetto :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Strider
03-06-2004, 08:06 PM
I went down to pick your part today... I only found one DSM, It was blue and the drivers mirror was cracked :(

finboy
03-06-2004, 09:42 PM
I went down to pick your part today... I only found one DSM, It was blue and the drivers mirror was cracked :(

they cleared out the 90 tsi some time this week, keep an eye out there, if not, try bucks auto wrecker, i think they had a lazer non turbo a few months back.

PsI
03-06-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by 89EF
man coral use to be good...until these dirty kids moved here...they got no life cause they egged my car, steal emblems, like wtf but thats alright cause next time i will know who did it because i've setup a hidden cam and whne my alarm goes off i'll definatly be out there the very moment to lay some smack down...:whipped: little bitches.

coral is the most ghetto, cause everyone is so poor but they think there so great cause they have newer houses, so all the 'hardcores' come out and rob kids on halloween night. plus it's pretty ethnic in there and some people don't fit in too well.

Krayzie
03-06-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by PsI

coral is the most ghetto, cause everyone is so poor but they think there so great cause they have newer houses, so all the 'hardcores' come out and rob kids on halloween night. plus it's pretty ethnic in there and some people don't fit in too well.
haha so how are they poor if they own new houses?
as for it being too ethnic i agree, even though im brown i dont really like it but thats a different story

cappachihngo
03-06-2004, 11:07 PM
ouch man, don't u just hate hit and run drivers.. o well but yalike said, try pick ur parts... good luck wit the repairs:thumbsup:

SI-vic
03-08-2004, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Thi_Thi Subs
haahhaha

hahahahahaha nice comparison

ZorroAMG
03-08-2004, 10:50 AM
My car is fitted with a fuel cutoff mechanism that doesn't allow me to drive east of deerfoot after dusk. "Sorry sweety, this is as far as I go..here, let me call you a cab."

xkon
03-08-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
My car is fitted with a fuel cutoff mechanism that doesn't allow me to drive east of deerfoot after dusk. "Sorry sweety, this is as far as I go..here, let me call you a cab."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ApexDrift
03-08-2004, 11:06 AM
erin hood is ghetto, forest lawn, basicly 17 ave E is boonie town

bowness is kind alike a mini hood too

Strider
03-08-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

:rofl: Thanks for the line... I'll be sure to use it from now on

hockeybronx
03-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Not more than 5 days after I get my car, I drive over to the NE to pick up my GF. I was in her shop for not more than 10 minutes... when i came back out, half my mirror was smashed off, and there was a mark on the side of the car where it had been hit.

So it was a hit and run hey? Those rat bastards

:banghead:

2.0turbo
03-09-2004, 05:02 PM
Strider, sorry to hear about your luck. I had my white talon for 5 days aswell when some dumbass piece of shit sideswiped me. It's sortof like when you get new shoes, you always step in dog shit. Atleast it's over and good luck on your search. Maybe you should try and find some mirrors at Pick a part from a different car and change both. That might be easier if you can find a set that would look good.
P.S. If my mirror is missing, I know who took it :whipped:

Strider
03-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by 2.0turbo
Strider, sorry to hear about your luck. I had my white talon for 5 days aswell when some dumbass piece of shit sideswiped me. It's sortof like when you get new shoes, you always step in dog shit. Atleast it's over and good luck on your search. Maybe you should try and find some mirrors at Pick a part from a different car and change both. That might be easier if you can find a set that would look good.
P.S. If my mirror is missing, I know who took it :whipped:

It's funny you should mention that... every time I see another 1g DSM around, I think it could be a "donor".... where did you say you live again? :angel:

No worries though, I'm actually working out a deal with someone who's parting out a Talon in SK right now... couldn't find one in Pick your part.

Marsh
03-21-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by finboy

fine, the whole east side of the city is ghetto :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
lol :werd: the east is fucked, West side of town rules~!