PDA

View Full Version : We even give FREE stuff away!!

barmanjay
11-03-2014, 03:07 AM
Seriously,.. We do give free stuff away!

This week we are doing a Facebook 'like/share/hashtag' thing and giving away a mechanical mod - King mod

All you have to do is follow our FB page, share the post with a hashtag and you are entered!

See the link below!

https://www.facebook.com/calgaryvape/posts/1500553246877252

Hope to see you guys around the lounge!!

dj_rice
11-03-2014, 09:49 AM
Done!

Never vaped before. Wish these were around when I quit smoking 10 years ago. Would love to win one to try.

spikerS
11-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Vapes helped me quit smoking 2 years ago.

But, I still get some pretty strong urges to have a smoke. Went and saw Jay and Dave at Evolution Vape and got hooked up with a Kranger EMOW Mega. And now when I get these urges to have a smoke, I vape instead, and it helps considerably.

When I quit, I was using those vape pens you get at the gas stations, and while they did help, I wish I would have had the EMOW instead. Just so much better.

I also use juices that have 0% nicotine. I imagine that if you are trying to quit, getting ones with nicotine would be better, and then slowly weaning yourself off nicotine that way.

BTW Jay and Dave, the Nutella juice is awesome!

G-ZUS
11-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by spikerS
the Nutella juice is awesome!

:eek: i need some

barmanjay
11-03-2014, 11:26 AM
If you like to come and see how these work,.. Please just pop by the store.

We'll explain how these things work, show you the different types and how to modify them.

ercchry
11-03-2014, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by spikerS

I also use juices that have 0% nicotine. I imagine that if you are trying to quit, getting ones with nicotine would be better, and then slowly weaning yourself off nicotine that way.

as a non-smoker im a fan of the 3mg, gives the same mild "buzz" you get from cigars or the hookah but is still smooth enough to actually inhale

barmanjay
11-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Oh,.. I forgot to mention,.. We have a nespresso machine,.. Free coffee while our pod supplies last! (I stocked up)