PDA

View Full Version : Ford discounts



Trinzler
11-11-2014, 05:22 PM
I'm going to pull the trigger on a Fiesta ST in the next week or so, other than the Costco discount is there any other room in negotiating ? I've seen people in the states get them heavily discounted below MRSP is it the same up here in Alberta ?

pheoxs
11-11-2014, 05:50 PM
I basically got the dealer/admin fees waved, and the paint protection or whatever for free. They discounted the Ford maintenance program by quite a bit as well so I bought that. They wouldn't budge on the price of the car itself because there was only a few in the province at that time

Edit: Forgot until I saw sugarphreaks post. I got employee pricing as well, couldnt get costco though

Sugarphreak
11-11-2014, 05:59 PM
...

Trinzler
11-11-2014, 07:58 PM
I know I just missed the window on the employee pricing blowout but does Ford usually have a lot of these incentive events ?

'93 SR-V
11-11-2014, 11:54 PM
I think they have several way of doing it... I just bought a new F-150 and figured employee pricing was the best time to buy. In the end I waited until after the employee pricing ended but sure enough a $9000 delivery allowance was now in its place so what really changes I guess. Mind you employee pricing wasn't on all models and the current rebates aren't either.

Are you looking for a '14 or a '15? I've known one of the sales guys at Cam Clark Ford in Airdrie for a number of years and when it came time to buy he saved me a fair bit over the best deal I could get from any of the dealers in Calgary including a connection at Advantage Ford. If you see anything in their online inventory you like I could pass along some contact information, I imagine he could give you a bit of a break.

codetrap
11-12-2014, 09:03 AM
PM'd you.

InRich
11-12-2014, 11:24 AM
I just got a fully LOADED. and I'm talking every possible option possible on a FORD ECO BOOST FX4 TRUCK - for 45k + admin + tax 48,000 ALL IN

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on it. Reg this truck is 61,9XX. This is through my regular guy that I've used in the past, I think hes giving me a fantastic deal. anyone verify?

If you want that Fiesta ST, I'm sure my guy can hook u up too. I'll even meet up with you an go in there together if you want. I wouldn't mind taking the ST demo for a spin.

ExtraSlow
11-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Rich, thats a 2014, right?
you chat with Cam Clark in Olds? They are worth a call.

Sugarphreak
11-12-2014, 01:47 PM
....

InRich
11-12-2014, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Rich, thats a 2014, right?
you chat with Cam Clark in Olds? They are worth a call.

yea 2014
Haven't chat'ed with them

G-ZUS
11-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak


I am a little bit concerned this might be the Escape all over again....

:werd:

'93 SR-V
11-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by InRich
I just got a fully LOADED. and I'm talking every possible option possible on a FORD ECO BOOST FX4 TRUCK - for 45k + admin + tax 48,000 ALL IN

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on it. Reg this truck is 61,9XX. This is through my regular guy that I've used in the past, I think hes giving me a fantastic deal. anyone verify?

If you want that Fiesta ST, I'm sure my guy can hook u up too. I'll even meet up with you an go in there together if you want. I wouldn't mind taking the ST demo for a spin.

That's about what I paid too. What dealer is that?

Rat Fink
11-12-2014, 09:33 PM
They either do employee pricing, or low interest rate with a smaller incentive, or a higher interest rate with a larger incentive and they will continually cycle back and forth between those tactics depending on the time of year.

Aleks
11-13-2014, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by '93 SR-V
I think they have several way of doing it... I just bought a new F-150 and figured employee pricing was the best time to buy. In the end I waited until after the employee pricing ended but sure enough a $9000 delivery allowance was now in its place so what really changes I guess. Mind you employee pricing wasn't on all models and the current rebates aren't either.

Are you looking for a '14 or a '15? I've known one of the sales guys at Cam Clark Ford in Airdrie casually for a number of years and when it came time to buy he saved me a little over a thousand off the best deal I could get from any of the dealers in Calgary. If you see anything in their online inventory you like I could pass along some contact information, I'm sure he would give you a bit of a break.

Last year around February Ford had an incentive on the Fiesta ST AND low interest lease and finance. It was only for 2 weeks. Every year they have their big employee pricing and delivery allowance on most models right around July-August start.

codetrap
11-13-2014, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by InRich
I just got a fully LOADED. and I'm talking every possible option possible on a FORD ECO BOOST FX4 TRUCK - for 45k + admin + tax 48,000 ALL IN

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on it. Reg this truck is 61,9XX. This is through my regular guy that I've used in the past, I think hes giving me a fantastic deal. anyone verify?

If you want that Fiesta ST, I'm sure my guy can hook u up too. I'll even meet up with you an go in there together if you want. I wouldn't mind taking the ST demo for a spin. I paid 41k for mine through Josh in Cam Clark Airdrie. I don't think there's any options that I missed out on...

xnvy
11-13-2014, 09:58 AM
I got a good deal through Woodridge for my Fiesta (not a FiST). Except I didn't miss the employee pricing window. I can PM you my guy's name if you like.

InRich
11-13-2014, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by codetrap
I paid 41k for mine through Josh in Cam Clark Airdrie. I don't think there's any options that I missed out on...

lets see a pic of your truck

spikerS
11-13-2014, 03:18 PM
I also got my XLT screw ecoboost for $32k out the door, but is not fully optioned out.

Disoblige
11-13-2014, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by spikerS
I also got my XLT screw ecoboost for $32k out the door, but is not fully optioned out.
Nice? lol

USED1
11-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Just picked up a 2015 F350 screw diesel 4x4 fully loaded for $63k incl GST.

Tik-Tok
11-13-2014, 04:10 PM
Lol. OP asks for prices of a Fiesta, gets a e-penis competition of who got the best truck deal . :rofl:

USED1
11-13-2014, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Lol. OP asks for prices of a Fiesta, gets a e-penis competition of who got the best truck deal . :rofl:

LOL, but in all fairness the thread title is "Ford Discounts" not "Fiesta Discounts", and didn't look in the sub forum category before replying.

killramos
11-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Isn't anyone else even a bit annoyed about where Ford sets their price points if you can have a truck discounted by almost 20 grand brand new? Seems ridiculous to have to play that game with your dealer just to get your value out of a vehicle...

Or is it just because the new aluminum bodies are coming out next year?

Its funny when people go to other dealers ( Japanese, euros) who are used to domestic pricing requesting 10k+ off a car and get shown the door :dunno:

ExtraSlow
11-13-2014, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by killramos
Isn't anyone else even a bit annoyed about where Ford sets their price points if you can have a truck discounted by almost 20 grand brand new? Seems ridiculous to have to play that game with your dealer just to get your value out of a vehicle...

Or is it just because the new aluminum bodies are coming out next year?

Its funny when people go to other dealers ( Japanese, euros) who are used to domestic pricing requesting 10k+ off a car and get shown the door :dunno:
Has nothing to do with the aluminum bodies, this game has been going on for many years with all of the Big three truck companies.

ercchry
11-13-2014, 04:46 PM
im just happy to see i still got a killer deal going with a year old truck :D

killramos
11-13-2014, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow

Has nothing to do with the aluminum bodies, this game has been going on for many years with all of the Big three truck companies.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just market the trucks at their reasonable selling price? Or do they just hope some people are stupid enough to pay sticker.

ExtraSlow
11-13-2014, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by killramos


Wouldn't it make more sense to just market the trucks at their reasonable selling price? Or do they just hope some people are stupid enough to pay sticker. I don't know what "makes the most sense" for them, but between them, they do sell a lot of trucks, so clearly it's not hurting sales.

r3ccOs
11-14-2014, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
I don't know what "makes the most sense" for them, but between them, they do sell a lot of trucks, so clearly it's not hurting sales.

I don't think its just the F150's that have the insane MSRP, and then "discount" that seem to miraculaiously reduce the price by a 1/4...

I remember looking at Ford Edge and Exploder, and I think their MSRP all inprice was close to 65k for a limtied... "BUT" the price was could be very negotiated and wait for a month for incentives.

I bought an XLT XTR ecoscrew for 34300+ tax... but I did take their lease option cause the rate was .49% @ 2 year/20k which is an even better incentive than the sale price.

(i.e. I have friends who own the same truck w/ simular spec XTRs who bought a MY2013 and MY210 for only a grand or two more)

killramos
11-14-2014, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
I don't know what "makes the most sense" for them, but between them, they do sell a lot of trucks, so clearly it's not hurting sales.

I guess, again to me I would have liked to walk into a dealer, have the car priced accordingly to what they think it should sell for ( a few % wiggle room tops). And not have to go all NE and barter :nut: . Cheapens the experience.

Also when you do end up buying the car it doesn't leave you wondering whether or not you got hosed because you were aggressive enough.

Tik-Tok
11-14-2014, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by killramos

Also when you do end up buying the car it doesn't leave you wondering whether or not you got hosed because you were aggressive enough.

I don't think it's possible to leave ANY dealership without that feeling... and if you did, you probably got hosed bigger than you can imagine.

killramos
11-14-2014, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok


I don't think it's possible to leave ANY dealership without that feeling... and if you did, you probably got hosed bigger than you can imagine.

True but i think there is comfort in knowing that the price collars differ by 2-3k rather than 20k. :eek:

Skidro
11-17-2014, 09:57 PM
Anyone have any Ford salesmen that could help me out with a FiST? Would buying one before Christmas be worth it or should I wait?

Sugarphreak
11-17-2014, 10:05 PM
...

roopi
11-17-2014, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by killramos
Isn't anyone else even a bit annoyed about where Ford sets their price points if you can have a truck discounted by almost 20 grand brand new? Seems ridiculous to have to play that game with your dealer just to get your value out of a vehicle...

Or is it just because the new aluminum bodies are coming out next year?

Its funny when people go to other dealers ( Japanese, euros) who are used to domestic pricing requesting 10k+ off a car and get shown the door :dunno:

It's not because of the 2015s. I bought a loaded FX4 in 2010 and they sold it to me for 42k. I told the salesman I had no interest in a Ford and was just browsing after I saw the MRSP. He said don't worry about it that we can ddiscount it quite a bit. He ducked me in good on that truck.

InRich the price you are getting is decent. It's no better then what everyone else has been getting on the same truck the past few years though.

r3ccOs
11-18-2014, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by roopi


It's not because of the 2015s. I bought a loaded FX4 in 2010 and they sold it to me for 42k. I told the salesman I had no interest in a Ford and was just browsing after I saw the MRSP. He said don't worry about it that we can ddiscount it quite a bit. He ducked me in good on that truck.

InRich the price you are getting is decent. It's no better then what everyone else has been getting on the same truck the past few years though.

I think the prices are "slightly" more agressive in my14 being that they are no longer building to spec and are trying to offload inventory...

better financing incentives could go a long way... i.e. 84 months @ 0%

roopi
11-18-2014, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by r3ccOs


I think the prices are "slightly" more agressive in my14 being that they are no longer building to spec and are trying to offload inventory...

better financing incentives could go a long way... i.e. 84 months @ 0%

Sure financing rates are definately better but as for actually sale prices they are no different in my opinion. I've had friends buying the same truck in 2012 and 2013 and they were paying very similar prices. After seeing what InRich posted for his deal its no better.

Trinzler
11-22-2014, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the advice boys. Since I'm looking to purchase in cash I found a dealership in Vancouver that's willing to discount roughly 3400 out the door off MRSP. Is it possible to get back HST from the government since it's getting shipped here ?

Sugarphreak
11-22-2014, 12:14 PM
...

Tik-Tok
11-22-2014, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak

To get around PST/HST, I think the rule is it has to be shipped here to be exempt

That said, I am sure the dealership could setup the paper work to show that

Nope, just having valid AB drivers license will get you around that. We traded in my Audi last year in Nanaimo with no problems, didn't need to pay the HST.

Edit: If the dealership is telling you that you need to pay it, and get it refunded, run, because they're lying to you. You don't need to pay it, and if you do, there's no way to get it back from the government.

Sugarphreak
11-22-2014, 12:40 PM
...

Tik-Tok
11-22-2014, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
That is pretty sweet

Still good to at least discuss it with the dealer prior to pick up though, they may have bent the rules for you. Typically if you went shopping for things in BC, you can't get the PST/HST refunded unless it is shipped out.

I think how it is applied depends a lot on where the transaction takes place.

The dealership actually showed me the regulations about it on paper, because I was sure I would have to pay.

This is the exemption form that they have to fill out

http://www.sbr.gov.bc.ca/documents_library/forms/0440FILL.pdf

edit: And ignore the OOP comment I previously made, we had to do it because it was a used vehicle that was already registered in BC, but a brand new, never registered vehicle doesn't need it.

Sugarphreak
11-22-2014, 07:40 PM
...

blitz
12-13-2014, 04:59 PM
Thinking of picking up a Fiesta ST and a daily driver, anyone predicting any promotions in the next few months? Right now I just see 0% financing over 72 months. Edit: and it looks like $750 via Costco membership

Also, anyone know if any dealerships in town have a demo car?

Sugarphreak
12-13-2014, 06:55 PM
...

blitz
12-13-2014, 07:08 PM
I read the legal on the Costco deal and it looks like it just excludes the base 's' model currently. I'm sure it's adjusted monthly based on the current active Ford offers.

I'm a low profile sort of guy, orange wouldn't suit me. Pretty set on white.

Thanks for the feedback!

Tik-Tok
12-13-2014, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak

Maclin still has that Orange Plasti-Dipped one. They are getting a little desperate to sell it too

Still advertised at MSRP though, can't be that desperate.

Sorath
12-13-2014, 07:49 PM
Fyi extra $750 off for holiday bonus on most vehicles

Sugarphreak
12-13-2014, 08:28 PM
...

Tik-Tok
12-13-2014, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
Where did you see it advertised?

I thought I saw it on Kijiji advertised for 23K a few weeks ago

Doesn't have the dealership name in the ad, but this is it, isn't it?

http://m.autotrader.ca/a/5_20006446?prx=10&orup=1_10_1

relyt92
12-13-2014, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok


Doesn't have the dealership name in the ad, but this is it, isn't it?

http://m.autotrader.ca/a/5_20006446?prx=10&orup=1_10_1 That is indeed the one Maclin has had for a bit now.

Sugarphreak
12-13-2014, 10:52 PM
...

blitz
12-13-2014, 11:56 PM
Thanks for the info guys, seems right now the baseline is $500 year end rebate, $750 Costco, and 72 month 0% financing. That would put me at $26,265 before negotiation and BS dealer fees.

Don't need 72 month financing, but for 0% I'd be stupid not to.

Guess I should actually test drive one first though :rofl:

Aleks
12-14-2014, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by blitz
Thanks for the info guys, seems right now the baseline is $500 year end rebate, $750 Costco, and 72 month 0% financing. That would put me at $26,265 before negotiation and BS dealer fees.

Don't need 72 month financing, but for 0% I'd be stupid not to.

Guess I should actually test drive one first though :rofl:

If you have cash (and want to spend it), wait until they do $2750 off the fiesta. When they do that they will revert to high financing rate.

Shlade
12-15-2014, 07:18 AM
They don't do promotions like that on ST models.

relyt92
12-15-2014, 11:10 PM
Would they have any issues on the legal side selling a brand new car with tinted tail lights?

Aleks
12-16-2014, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Shlade
They don't do promotions like that on ST models.

They do. Both Fiesta ST and Focus ST had discounts a couple times this year. Base Fiesta ST was under $22K and base Focus ST was around $26.5K, but finance rates are then jacked up to over 6%.

Edit: I realize they probably don't have any 2014s left in Alberta but a 2014 Fiesta ST has a $4,000 allowance right now on Ford.ca

I'm guessing they will have allowances on 2015s in Feb.

blitz
12-17-2014, 10:13 PM
Pulled the trigger on a factory order. Performance blue, no options, $25,310 all in (taxes fees etc) plus the 0% 72month financing (which factoring in 2%/year inflation is like a 6% discount on top of that).

Sugarphreak
12-17-2014, 10:22 PM
...

Redlined_8000
12-18-2014, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by blitz
Pulled the trigger on a factory order. Performance blue, no options, $25,310 all in (taxes fees etc) plus the 0% 72month financing (which factoring in 2%/year inflation is like a 6% discount on top of that).

Nice deal! Congrats. That's exactly what I would get too.

Sorath
12-18-2014, 09:54 AM
looking at picking up a focus ST.

What does everyone hate about their ST?


What I've noticed
the torque steer will take some time to get used to, maybe i shouldnt have such a heavy foot :angel:

the turning radius sucks on the car.

Does any one have any issues with theirs?

Sugarphreak
12-18-2014, 10:20 AM
...

max_boost
12-18-2014, 10:24 AM
Why u store an econobox phreak?

Sugarphreak
12-18-2014, 10:41 AM
...

schurchill39
12-18-2014, 12:35 PM
I know this is geared towards the Fiesta guys but because the title is "Ford Discounts" I figure I should chime in.

Right now Ford is offering the following on 2014 F-150's before they roll out the new ones.
- $750 year end
- $1000 Costco
- $6000 Incentive
- $3500 Cash Payment Incentive
- 0% financing

max_boost
12-18-2014, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak


It came with dedicated summers, and I am too cheap to put anything else on it Bro u make money so easy. U click a couple buttons and make a trade. Boom there's your money.

Plus like you said, you don't need winter tires for winter anyway.

Sugarphreak
12-18-2014, 03:13 PM
...

max_boost
12-18-2014, 05:32 PM
haha can't afford you bro

AllGoNoShow
12-18-2014, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39
I know this is geared towards the Fiesta guys but because the title is "Ford Discounts" I figure I should chime in.

Right now Ford is offering the following on 2014 F-150's before they roll out the new ones.
- $750 year end
- $1000 Costco
- $6000 Incentive
- $3500 Cash Payment Incentive
- 0% financing

But the '15's... :drool: :drool: :burnout: :burnout:

Sugarphreak
12-18-2014, 08:17 PM
...

NoMoreG35
12-18-2014, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39
I know this is geared towards the Fiesta guys but because the title is "Ford Discounts" I figure I should chime in.

Right now Ford is offering the following on 2014 F-150's before they roll out the new ones.
- $750 year end
- $1000 Costco
- $6000 Incentive
- $3500 Cash Payment Incentive
- 0% financing

This basically means that the MSRP is inflated by $7750 :nut:

Aleks
12-19-2014, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by NoMoreG35


This basically means that the MSRP is inflated by $7750 :nut:

This past summer some members on here were getting close to $15k off FX4s

Ben
12-21-2014, 10:44 AM
Buy the maintenance program, it's the shit. I have it for my Edge Sport which I got for Emp Pricing Z plan (There is several, A, X plan and Z Plan), 0% fin, 1000 costco, 2500 model incentive, fees waived and a deep discount on the maintenance program. I dont have to pay anything, for anything whatsoever, fuck all for 120,000km, and that is a nice break, no cost on brakes, oil, any wear and tear items other than tires basically.

Spend the couple thou on it, worth it for sure especially if you're getting a free loan on 0% (or even 0.9).

Cos
12-21-2014, 11:21 AM
.

Aleks
12-21-2014, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Cos
Man beyond is a funny demographic. Civic -> Older Porsche -> 911 -> C63 -> Ford Fiesta ST.

Not that I am hating. I love the little cars. If I have to start commuting or if my wife does then that could be our 4th car. So cheap for so much fun.

As for discounts I know the business manager at Woodridge but I am sure he is already PM'ing you guys here. A good friend of mine was the Sales Manager at Cam Clark in Airdrie, then Olds, now he is at Carstairs Ford. Not sure if they do ST's but trucks are a bargain for sure. Beyond has some pretty good Ford connections lately. It is the only reason I own 3 already. Good price points compared to the competitors.

If the same guy is at Woodridge when Focus RS lands I may have to see him. But rumours of 2.0T civic with ~300hp are interesting too.

Redlined_8000
12-21-2014, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Aleks


If the same guy is at Woodridge when Focus RS lands I may have to see him. But rumours of 2.0T civic with ~300hp are interesting too.

If the RS is AWD it will destroy the civic IMO. We dont really know anything as both cars are based off rumors at this point but a 350hp AWD RS >>>> 300hp FWD civic.

Im also interested in the RS when we know some more specs about it. :) Ford is doing really good.

Tik-Tok
12-21-2014, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Redlined_8000


If the RS is AWD it will destroy the civic IMO. We dont really know anything as both cars are based off rumors at this point but a 350hp AWD RS >>>> 300hp FWD civic.


But... but... v-tec yo!

Seriously though, I doubt the RS will have 350hp from factory (in north america). Probably de-tuned to less than 300 (295ish), but will easily be remedied by a tune/bolt-ons.

pheoxs
12-21-2014, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok


But... but... v-tec yo!

Seriously though, I doubt the RS will have 350hp from factory (in north america). Probably de-tuned to less than 300 (295ish), but will easily be remedied by a tune/bolt-ons.

It very well may. It's sharing the same 2.3L engine that is in the new mustang. It's rated for 310hp in the mustang and will likely be more powerful in the RS due to the limited production and performance orientated nature.

Even 300hp is getting to be too much for FWD. The Focust ST already has wheel hop / torque steer issues. Sure it can be remedied with a few aftermarket tweaks, but 50-100hp more is going to be undrivable if it remains FWD.

Aleks
12-21-2014, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Redlined_8000


If the RS is AWD it will destroy the civic IMO. We dont really know anything as both cars are based off rumors at this point but a 350hp AWD RS >>>> 300hp FWD civic.

Im also interested in the RS when we know some more specs about it. :) Ford is doing really good.

If we don't know anything about either car we can't know that Ford will destroy the Honda. There are a few examples of past AWD cars that actually drive worse than some FWD cars. Adding AWD doesn't automatically mean better. In fact it's taken Subaru 12 years to get it right in the WRX for example.

NoMoreG35
12-21-2014, 09:31 PM
Oh the Subaru AWD.. LOL.

Redlined_8000
12-21-2014, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Aleks


If we don't know anything about either car we can't know that Ford will destroy the Honda. There are a few examples of past AWD cars that actually drive worse than some FWD cars. Adding AWD doesn't automatically mean better. In fact it's taken Subaru 12 years to get it right in the WRX for example.


Well your're right we dont know the specs. For all we know Honda might de-tune the turbo engine for North America.

I do assume alot of things when I compare these cars and it might make it an unfair comparison... I assume the RS will be AWD and about 330-350hp.... The Civic I assume will be overpriced as hell if they spec it like the Type R. lol. We dont really know... Im excited to wait and see how the specs are on these cars in the future.

But I do still stick by the Focus RS as the winner later on :)

jtsimaras
10-23-2015, 09:43 PM
Reviving this thread ....when is next big discount for Ford? Looking to possibly pick up one soon.

Sugarphreak
10-23-2015, 10:07 PM
...

jtsimaras
10-23-2015, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
You could just go in with a price and see if they can make it happen. I'd imagine the dealerships address going to be pretty hungry with O&G being down for a year now. The worst they can say is no.

Good idea thanks

CompletelyNumb
10-23-2015, 10:21 PM
Last month they had employee pricing, this month they're offering 0%

audimaniaR8
10-24-2015, 08:45 PM
I just bought a 2015 f150. They are doing 0% financing, but if you buy cash or go through someone other than ford for financing they were giving a cash discount. I got a $5250 discount for buying cash rather than financing though ford. The discount might be smaller on the cars but there might still be one.

Unknown303
10-24-2015, 09:41 PM
I love ford. I wouldn't hesitate buying any vehicle in their lineup. The ecoboost is such a reliable and economical engine I can't believe other companies haven't followed in their footsteps towards making a better planet.

jtsimaras
10-24-2015, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
I love ford. I wouldn't hesitate buying any vehicle in their lineup. The ecoboost is such a reliable and economical engine I can't believe other companies haven't followed in their footsteps towards making a better planet.

Yes the little 1.6 turbo Fiesta ST is an unbelievable performer considering the HP and Gas mileage it can achieve. It gets similar mpg as a prior 08 honda fit I owned ...of course minus ....what a joke...90hp less