PDA

View Full Version : F1 Season is Starting Tonight!!! (RACENIGHT)

20incheyes
03-06-2004, 04:42 PM
Well the Australian GP is on tongiht (On Speed and 21) at about 9 pm MTN Time in case your intrested. I hope Kimi (MB Mclaren driver) wins but he either had a poor qualifing session or has a huge fuel load. Well F1 is the most technologically advanced racing series and most watched (except for in the US and Canada but thats b/c it comes on during weird hours and not enough races on the Western continent, Montreal, Brazil, Indy). The races only last just over an hour and I really enjoy so hopefully anyone who isn't a fan already will start enjoying it.

Now for you enthusiasts out there what are your picks for the season and what are you looking forward too? as for myself:
1. Ferrari and Schumie (I think the guy is invincible and ferrari has built another good car)
2. Mclaren and Kimi- hope he wins but MB Mclaren have had troubles with regulations and their engine developments (Maybe Eccelstone has a huge interest in Ferrari b/c of the new engine spec rules)
3. My CDN fella Jaques Villeneuve ain't in the game anymore, looking forward to following KIMI more closely this year.

cheers

1badPT
03-06-2004, 05:01 PM
Its one of only 2 televised sports I watch with any true interest. The other is hockey.

Team_Mclaren
03-06-2004, 05:08 PM
Y MUST THE MCLAREN BE SO SLOW....

but the other hand, the have a long history to run high fuel during most races, hope thats the case and they'll catch up! The new car is damn sexy as well, but doesnt seem to be as good as it looks. A MB driver in the top 3 is all im hoping for today!:(

calgarys13
03-06-2004, 06:12 PM
well im cheering for west as usual!!!..kimi is the freakin man!!!!