PDA

View Full Version : Cliff Huxtable, No More

flipstah
11-20-2014, 12:04 PM
http://gawker.com/the-undoing-of-bill-cosby-1660641408

I read about his past and thought it was just people riding the money train, especially when that one lady settled but after reading this article, it's sickening.

jJPudiBap4U

:(

firebane
11-20-2014, 12:17 PM
It perhaps is sickening but lets be honest for a second. The shit that went on with a lot of the tv shows in those days was appalling.

Have you not heard about all the crap that went out with The Brady Bunch?

Its saddening but I wouldn't say sickening.

blairtruck
11-20-2014, 12:18 PM
the funniest moment was when rudy had a sleepover and the dad/raper was bouncing the kids on his knee. and the fat white boy was the best bouncer.

flipstah
11-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by firebane
It perhaps is sickening but lets be honest for a second. The shit that went on with a lot of the tv shows in those days was appalling.

Have you not heard about all the crap that went out with The Brady Bunch?

Its saddening but I wouldn't say sickening.

Any links to the Brady Bunch stories? Have no idea.

D'z Nutz
11-20-2014, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by blairtruck
the funniest moment was when rudy had a sleepover and the dad/raper was bouncing the kids on his knee. and the fat white boy was the best bouncer.

One of those kids was Alicia Keys.

codetrap
11-20-2014, 01:40 PM
Changed my mind. Staying out of this one.

Hallowed_point
11-20-2014, 02:19 PM
Do as I say, not as I do I guess. I guess we all have our faults. This is just a really, really bad one. 7th Heaven Dad got busted recently too I believe. Crazy that I've met him back when my uncle worked on that lame show lol

Arash Boodagh
11-20-2014, 03:12 PM
I have suspicions about this, Cosby is very anti-establishment. He is one of the few true black leaders in the U.S.
I would even go as far as to say his son may have been murdered because of his early activism.
The Mike Brown case could explode into mass rebellion... the last thing the ZioAmerican empire needs is the blacks to be guided by a true leader as Cosby.

JRSC00LUDE
11-20-2014, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
I have suspicions about this, Cosby is very anti-establishment. He is one of the few true black leaders in the U.S.
I would even go as far as to say his son may have been murdered because of his early activism.
The Mike Brown case could explode into mass rebellion... the last thing the ZioAmerican empire needs is the blacks to be guided by a true leader as Cosby.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup, decades old allegations were laid in a massive foreshadowing plan to murder a black kid in 2014.

01RedDX
11-20-2014, 03:27 PM

Xtrema
11-20-2014, 03:30 PM
It's Hollywood since inception. Not sure why people expected anything or anyone to be different in the entertainment business.

Inzane
11-20-2014, 03:42 PM
That's too bad if these allegations are true.

I saw him during his standup tour about 6-7 years ago (?) in Edmonton. He was absolutely hilarious. It was a slow start, with a gradual build, but delivered in the end.

Arash Boodagh
11-20-2014, 03:45 PM
I have a really great long speech of his which is in my offline hard drives unfortunately and hard to track down on YouTube even...but here's a small sample of his activism.
5tJGKrKEUgE

mr2mike
11-20-2014, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Inzane

It was a slow start, with a gradual build, but delivered in the end.

Are you talking his stand up or...?

Brutal if this is all true though. Terrible.

01RedDX
11-20-2014, 03:57 PM