Modelexis
11-20-2014, 10:03 PM
sH8sSKwS_gU#t=95

shakalaka
11-20-2014, 10:13 PM
Haha. Nothing new there. Must be nice.

Hallowed_point
11-21-2014, 10:00 AM
Go to Vancouver it's annoying as hell. Such fine exotic cars driven by fobs with their mouths wide open puttering along :banghead:

natty54
11-21-2014, 10:15 AM
dont forget the N sticker!

BavarianBeast
11-21-2014, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Go to Vancouver it's annoying as hell. Such fine exotic cars driven by fobs with their mouths wide open puttering along :banghead:

:rofl:

It's the truth, and when they aren't puttering along they are crashing into each other. Friend out of Richmond says he sees about 2-3 crashed exotics a month there, all driven by young asian kids.

mrsingh
11-21-2014, 11:12 AM

Originally posted by BavarianBeast

It's the truth, and when they aren't puttering along they are crashing into each other. Friend out of Richmond says he sees about 2-3 crashed exotics a month there, all driven by young asian kids.

Why would this annoy you? It is their money,their cars drive and theirs to crash.

Why care about something that does not impact you in any way at all? I would only care if they crashed into me...

BavarianBeast
11-21-2014, 11:16 AM
It doesn't bother me, hell if my parents were that rich and I could drive an exotic overseas while I'm studying, then fuck yeah, hook that shit up.

killramos
11-21-2014, 11:18 AM
Someone has to stimulate the Italian economy.

:whocares:

Bonus is because of these kids you get to see a few more exotics in your life which is a plus for me.

Disoblige
11-21-2014, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by mrsingh

Why would this annoy you? It is their money,their cars drive and theirs to crash.

Why care about something that does not impact you in any way at all? I would only care if they crashed into me...
Can I remind you this is who you're talking to?

Nope..I'm no hater. I've seen first hand what happens to silver spoon kids. Anything I make is 100% from my efforts..mommy and daddy didn't give me a leg up with free schooling, down payment, car or anything like that. Could they have? Yep...but I have respect for myself at the end of the day. How many of you can say yes to all of that? That's my dick measuring lol

Calling a Ferrari a rarri..can that be said without sunglasses on in da club wearing an all white douche track suit? Rarri bro..u can't afford it ya schmuck!

98type_r
11-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by mrsingh

Why would you comment on something you shouldn't care about and doesn't impact you in any way?

mrsingh
11-21-2014, 11:31 AM
It doesn't bother me, hell if my parents were that rich and I could drive an exotic overseas while I'm studying, then fuck yeah, hook that shit up.

I wish my parents were that rich, I remember asking my dad for a car when I was much younger and being told to get a job. Not complaining though, it worked out alright.

Originally posted by 98type_r

Why would you comment on something you shouldn't care about and doesn't impact you in any way?

Isn't that the point of a forum? I was mainly asking to understand the viewpoint and see if I was missing something.

InRich
11-21-2014, 12:17 PM
Money buy's no taste... Those car wraps remind me of Christmas wrapping paper... WTF would you ever cover a hand painted Lambo with that cheap fucking shit?!? no taste, what so ever.

BavarianBeast
11-21-2014, 12:19 PM
^ Coming from a vette owner :rofl:

Hallowed_point
11-21-2014, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
Can I remind you this is who you're talking to?

Aww cute I've got another stalker..but I already have Errchy aka Stimpy. You can be Stimpy jr though?

I agree with InRich..they do the tackiest gaudy pin stripe decals on their lambos and ferraris. It's a slap in the face to the designers if you ask me. Money doesn't buy taste, but it's funny to laugh at them too.

A goofy fob in an exotic is still a goofy fob when he gets out of his exotic. It's just a shame to see a car that is designed for all out performance driven by someone who doesn't signal, can't corner for shit, doesn't know how to rev match down shift and generally would have a hard time driving a corolla to the limits, never mind a thoroughbred. :confused: That's my opinion. Take it or leave it!

InRich
11-21-2014, 08:22 PM
^ Coming from a vette owner :rofl:

wtf does that mean? You have a problem with 427s? That car is fucking drop dead beautiful. Oh and my car doesn't complete with Lambo's you nab.

max_boost
11-21-2014, 09:14 PM
I love getting money from my parents lol I'm 33 and I have zero shame haha Haters gonna hate.