PDA

View Full Version : What's The Deal With Rice?

hockeybronx
03-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Okay after hearing much bashing and booming about Rice, here is the question...I am actually interested so this is in no form going to be a thread of prejudice.

What is it about the rice look? The whole slicked black hair, with suey bangs coming down the forehead, the whole tough guy image with the "if you mess with me I'll bring 5000 of my friends and we will eat you alive, the "I only drive Japanese cars" thing and dressing them up with every cent possible, then there is the girls that don't really say much they just get in the car and out of the car while the guys gather around each other and laugh about who knows what? Why is it that some guys will be pretty normal average guys until they turn 16, and then all of a sudden they act ten times tougher, do their hair differently, wear chochi (sp?) clothes and constantly cruise around just trying to look cool in their ride?

It's amazing to see how different cultures can be at times, so what's the deal.

I wonder what guys like me who live in Asia say about the "Western Car Scene"?

finboy
03-07-2004, 12:09 AM
put on your flame suit :rofl:

hockeybronx
03-07-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by finboy
put on your flame suit :rofl:

Yeah I guess I should. I'm going to bed now, so when I wake up I'll be ready for an onslaught of responded posts:thumbsup:

Ben
03-07-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

Yeah I guess I should. I'm going to bed now, so when I wake up I'll be ready for an onslaught of responded posts:thumbsup:

You're gonna be disappointed :rofl: :rofl: