PDA

View Full Version : FS: many items - LCD alarm, LED/Superwhite bulbs, etc.

nictlg
03-07-2004, 06:38 AM
http://www.mazdaiii.com/vbb230/showthread.php?t=42572

I am cleaning house. I have an LCD alarm with about 1/2 mile range, even works through walls. The screen has menu options that allow you to roll down/up windows, open/close your sunroof, arm/disarm - lock/unlock doors, open trunk/hatch, start/turn off vehicle, check temperature in vehicle. You can also have the vehicle automatically start if it gets too hot/cold. Or you can put it on an alarm, and start when you are leaving for work, etc. It is a very small LCD, pictures posted in thread above.
It was $449 new (plus installation).
It was in my vehicle for about 5 months, and I had to sell the car. I didn't want my expensive alarm to go with it. So I had it removed. Everything is included, in the original box, with an extra backup remote, all wiring, etc.
**I am asking $250 or best offer. (Just lowered price!!)
I will accept all reasonable offers, since I really need money.
It is a great alarm, the shock sensor can be set to very sensitive or not much at all, it can be very loud or silent mode. It disarms the starter if the alarm is going off, so it isn't just a noisemaker.
It is the CodeAlarm TW-1 (two way). They are a great company based in Michigan, where the car is from. They are equivalent to Viper/Python, etc. The remote is actually smaller than the Responder by those companies, and this one does more!

I also have that TV/DVD player combo from that car, it is in another thread:
http://www.msprotege.com/vbb230/sho...4177#post584177

I also have an extra set of headlights by Naxos brand, which are really sweet, they are a nice blue (but not too much), and very bright. I paid $45 shipped for those, I am asking for $25 plus shipping, they are new in the box!

Finally, I have some extra bulbs for the turn signals, brake lights, reverse lights. I have either LEDs or Superwhite bulbs. Let me know which you may be interested in, I will give you a great price!

Please let me know if you have any questions:
[email protected]
(734)664-9241 Mobile (relocated to Belmont Shores, CA)
(562)225-9926 (Local - Leave a voicemail)

joegrang
03-07-2004, 07:59 AM
are the head lights the bulbs? I'd be interested in them and also the leds could u post any pictures?

MM99lude
03-07-2004, 11:47 AM
dont forget he is probably posting in US$ not canadian!

joegrang
03-07-2004, 12:10 PM
thanx I totally missed that

nictlg
03-09-2004, 02:23 AM
This is still a really great deal even when you convert to Canadian currency, correct? As long as we can work out the shipping price, I am more than happy to ship to Canada. I just really need the money for these new parts I am looking into, as well as to support my growing family. Thanks!!