PDA

View Full Version : LF Electrician to relocate some plugs

Czar
12-02-2014, 08:10 PM
We're getting some cabinets installed in the area beside our kitchen, and we need to get the plugs relocated to counter height and split (like how they wire the kitchen). Is there someone you guys could recommend? I'll need it done in the next 4 weeks.

Thanks!

natty54
12-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Quail Electric

http://www.quailelectric.ca

TomcoPDR
12-09-2014, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by natty54
Quail Electric

http://www.quailelectric.ca

Have u used them before?

Any other licensed electricians to check out?

(Don't wanna start new thread: I'm looking for detach garage sub panel, currently in 1 breaker, recess lights, more plugs)

Czar
12-09-2014, 02:07 PM
I texted Greg Quail, but haven't heard back yet.

I'll let you guys know how it goes..

FLARE
12-09-2014, 11:15 PM
PM me guys, I'm a Jman electrician and my friend a master electrician. We just recently incorporated and are finally marketing ourselves.

I'll PM you both.

natty54
12-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Yes I have used him lots

prob best to call him

Czar
12-10-2014, 07:50 AM
I did, but he told me to text him the details.

I'll give him a call if I don't hear from him by tomorrow.

cidley69
12-14-2014, 10:31 PM
How much per hour going rate for small side jobs?

chathamf
12-26-2014, 09:40 PM
Shoot me a PM as well. Can do it through a licensed company or side job up to yourself.

Czar
12-31-2014, 12:48 AM
Chad (FLARE) and his partner just finished up today at my house. They were great! Even my wife said they did an excellent job (Both the work, and cleaning up afterwards). They also showed up on time, and answered all my questions immediately (when I was getting the quote)

They ended up doing the counter-height plugs, my basement, and a couple other random runs as well. (Their prices were good enough that I asked them to do the extra stuff, since it was well within my budget).

Thanks again guys!

03ozwhip
12-31-2014, 01:07 AM
Are you able to pm me your total cost on the work done?

FLARE
12-31-2014, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Czar
Chad (FLARE) and his partner just finished up today at my house. They were great! Even my wife said they did an excellent job (Both the work, and cleaning up afterwards). They also showed up on time, and answered all my questions immediately (when I was getting the quote)

They ended up doing the counter-height plugs, my basement, and a couple other random runs as well. (Their prices were good enough that I asked them to do the extra stuff, since it was well within my budget).

Thanks again guys!

Thanks for the shout out Czar! We really appreciate the kind words :D. Were aiming for excellent customer service, high quality work and completing projects in a timely manner.

Thanks again! I'll see you in the summer to trade you my Duramax for your Lexus :bigpimp: :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
02-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by FLARE
PM me guys, I'm a Jman electrician and my friend a master electrician. We just recently incorporated and are finally marketing ourselves.

I'll PM you both.

These guys gave BY FAR the absolute best customer experience I've had with the trades. I had a fairly small job - a bunch of receptacles went dead (not a circuit breaker issue) but it was enough for me to recommend these guys.

-friendly and prompt initial call.
-came EARLY to appointment time.
-worked quickly and efficiently.
-I understand Brent had to move a heavy filing cabinet and large computer desk, but when he was done, I couldn't even tell.
-billed honestly.

Would recommend to anyone 100%.

03ozwhip
02-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Flare, pm'd

03ozwhip
02-27-2015, 06:29 PM
I had to get FLARE(chad) and his partner Brandon in to put new plugs and coax in above my fireplace. Everything was done in a timely manner and was very professional.

Because I had to leave, I couldn't get them to do my 220 for my garage, but set it up for today. Done in an hour and everything works.

I'll recommend these guys to anyone doing any kind of electrical work and I will use them in the future for my bathroom.

Electrical is always pricey and these guys are no different in that aspect, but that's my only negative. Highly recommended.

Thanks again guys.:thumbsup: