PDA

View Full Version : Me_vs_you

three.eighteen.
09-26-2002, 05:45 PM
has he PM'ed any of you other guys wanting to race??

5.9 R/T
09-26-2002, 05:47 PM
Bastard! You stole my ricer sig! :rofl:

cocoabrova
09-26-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
has he PM'ed any of you other guys wanting to race??
No:thumbsdow

Audi Kid
09-26-2002, 05:48 PM
that guys a fag

ninjak84
09-26-2002, 06:09 PM
is this a joke?

three.eighteen.
09-26-2002, 06:11 PM
i dunno, he pm'ed me out of the blue asking what i done to the car a few days ago...then today he pm's me to see if i want to race (even though i live in edmonton now)

civic_rida
09-26-2002, 06:17 PM
me too dude what the fuck its a sunfire

Audi Kid
09-26-2002, 06:28 PM
who races a sunfire...if he pulled up to a light and reved at me id laugh my ass off....

three.eighteen.
09-26-2002, 06:29 PM
a sunfire sedan...i'd race a GT...but don't race a grocery hauler...cus i'd never live it down if my bmw got beat by a 4 door single cam:rofl:

Audi Kid
09-26-2002, 06:32 PM
ill run you if we ever meet up...i got a 4 door.. :)

Clem
09-26-2002, 06:37 PM
a sunfire sedan...i'd race a GT...but don't race a grocery hauler...cus i'd never live it down if my bmw got beat by a 4 door single cam:rofl:

Dude you car has a single cam.................. :confused: :confused: :confused:

three.eighteen.
09-26-2002, 06:38 PM
no it doesnt..M42 engine in the coupes (318is) got DOHC, the 318i got the single cam M43

T5_X
09-26-2002, 06:45 PM
doesn't the 4dr sunfire use the 115HP pushrod 4?
How does a pushrod I-4 valvetrain work????? :dunno:

Clem
09-26-2002, 06:59 PM
Holy shit you're right. (Just checked the ETK :D ) I must have been thinking of dual and single Vanos. My bad :thumbsup:

three.eighteen.
09-26-2002, 07:05 PM
heh well i have 0 vanos...maybe some vtec camshafts, a hammer and about half an hour...and i will have vanos

Clem
09-26-2002, 07:13 PM
heh well i have 0 vanos...maybe some vtec camshafts, a hammer and about half an hour...and i will have vanos

LOL this is true too.

If you're interested my buddy is selling his 2000 323i next spring.

three.eighteen.
09-26-2002, 07:16 PM
uhh...university student in edmonton...not gonna happen...as much as i want it to...i thinkin when i get out and start $rollin'$ i'll pick up a nice E36 M3

Clem
09-26-2002, 07:17 PM
uhh...university student in edmonton...not gonna happen...as much as i want it to...i thinkin when i get out and start $rollin'$ i'll pick up a nice E36 M3

If you want power then that's the way to do. I suggest pre 95 when they still used OBDI. It's much easier to tune.

three.eighteen.
09-26-2002, 08:53 PM
well there is no pre-95, or so i see on DTMpower, but there seems to be used 94 M3s in Canada? and in canada i could prolly get away with a 3.2 converted to obd1

Clem
09-26-2002, 09:35 PM
by pre-95 I meant all E36 M3s before 95 and up to 94.

Stratus_Power
09-26-2002, 10:25 PM
he did here too :thumbsup:

ninspeed
09-26-2002, 10:35 PM
clem.. i like the new sig

Clem
09-26-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed
clem.. i like the new sig

Thanks, a buddy made it for me :)

finboy
09-26-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger_X31
doesn't the 4dr sunfire use the 115HP pushrod 4?
How does a pushrod I-4 valvetrain work????? :dunno:

sohc.

some guy in a 4 door sunfire asked me to race at the bs's.

i would have, but my tranny is focked.

damn i need the daytona back on the road.

three.eighteen.
09-27-2002, 12:00 AM
heh, 4 door sunfire owners dont stand well in my book, i just remembered after moving into my apt in edmonton, my car needed a jump so i knock on a neighbours door seeing as how their sunfire occupies the stall next to the bmw, i ask the guy if he can give me a boost, he says alright...then his wife in the back somewhere says something to him, he goes back there to talk to her and comes back out and says "ummm actually i cant, when we bought the car from the dealership they told us the car has computers in it and if we boost it, we might mess up those computers"...riiight...i should have explained to him "uhh yeah most cars since the 80s have had computers in them..."

infamous
09-27-2002, 12:03 AM
hahahaha that's fuckin hilarious...my brother is such a pansy. he thinks because he has a sunfire that it's a race car and that he will be the next star of the slow and the queer. wait...he is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

James
09-27-2002, 01:57 AM
heh, 4 door sunfire owners dont stand well in my book, i just remembered after moving into my apt in edmonton, my car needed a jump so i knock on a neighbours door seeing as how their sunfire occupies the stall next to the bmw, i ask the guy if he can give me a boost, he says alright...then his wife in the back somewhere says something to him, he goes back there to talk to her and comes back out and says "ummm actually i cant, when we bought the car from the dealership they told us the car has computers in it and if we boost it, we might mess up those computers"...riiight...i should have explained to him "uhh yeah most cars since the 80s have had computers in them..."

Haha, thats too funny, My Mom has a Sunfire, and I needed it to boost my buddys car once, and she said No, because the Dealer told her not too boost other cars because of the "computer" stuff:bullshit: , I said "Fuck that, im using your car, if the "computer" fucks up , i'll pay for it"..........it was fine.:nut: :rolleyes:

James
09-27-2002, 02:08 AM
Last Friday on my way to Race city I was Heading out Of Douglasdale turning off of 130th onto Deerfoot and a 4-door Sunfire is right on my Ass, i floor it in 1st and 2nd and pull away form the other cars, like i always do turning there, then just cruise at like 120 , and i see this Sunfire come flying up behind me, so i speed up a little bit , and hes slowly catching up, then Cruises by, and gives me a wierd look as i Turn off onto Barlow, like i was pussying out of a race or something??:dunno: My Buddy in His GTI was ahead of me, and when we got to Race city he was like WTF was with that Goof in the Sunfire? did he think we were gonna race him?:rofl: is Me_Vs_you's Sunfire Maroon( i think) by any chance? It HAD to be him.:p

shadowz
09-27-2002, 04:12 AM
I wish he asked me, might be a good race with his 155hp:confused:

ME_VS_YOU
09-27-2002, 08:36 AM
fuck you all....you realy actualy think i care aboutwhat any of you think..hahahaha....your all fucking mamas boys who think they are all hot shit cause mama and daddy bought you cars....with the exception of a few who actually work for there cars.....ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE RUNNING IN THE SPECIAL OLYPICS....EVEN IFYOU WIN YOUR STILL RETARDED

2000impreza
09-27-2002, 08:50 AM
if you don't give a shit about anything then why are you on the internet asking people to race:dunno:

redline_13000
09-27-2002, 10:49 AM
hahha ya his car is maroon

5.9 R/T
09-27-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by ME_VS_YOU
fuck you all....you realy actualy think i care aboutwhat any of you think..hahahaha....your all fucking mamas boys who think they are all hot shit cause mama and daddy bought you cars....with the exception of a few who actually work for there cars.....ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE RUNNING IN THE SPECIAL OLYPICS....EVEN IFYOU WIN YOUR STILL RETARDED

Well I guess that makes you retarded!

T5_X
09-27-2002, 05:54 PM
we're not arguing, we're making fun of you :rofl:

How old are all of you guys anyway? Was one of you that shoobs guy that changed his name a million times?

GTS Jeff
09-27-2002, 06:01 PM
fuck you all....you realy actualy think i care aboutwhat any of you think..hahahaha....your all fucking mamas boys who think they are all hot shit cause mama and daddy bought you cars....with the exception of a few who actually work for there cars.....ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE RUNNING IN THE SPECIAL OLYPICS....EVEN IFYOU WIN YOUR STILL RETARDED spelling like a retard is retarded too

SmelltheRubber
09-27-2002, 06:10 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The pain and the shame!!

lammer
09-27-2002, 08:50 PM
i think its his brother behind this haha. but who knows:dunno:

Redlyne_mr2
09-27-2002, 09:29 PM
dude you're the only guy on this forum with a sunfire..consider yourself lucky that you've lasted this long on here. By the way that clever little retard remark is about 9 years old...get a life and some new material

Stratus_Power
09-27-2002, 10:23 PM
dont judge him w/ what he drive :( i used to have .. well still drive a dodge stratus when im in Calgary :thumbsdow what can i do .. not rich enuf to buy any car and my dad hates import cuz his bro was killed by the jap in WW2...

if he is an ass laugh at him.. but dont laugh at him cuz he drives a sunfire

Redlyne_mr2
09-27-2002, 10:39 PM
i really dont care what he drives I was just being a little hard on him because of the attitude, I hate when everyoen assuems that mommy and daddy pay for all of our cars...christ i role in a beat ass civic as a daily driver

GTS Jeff
09-28-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
dont judge him w/ what he drive :( i used to have .. well still drive a dodge stratus when im in Calgary :thumbsdow what can i do .. not rich enuf to buy any car and my dad hates import cuz his bro was killed by the jap in WW2...

if he is an ass laugh at him.. but dont laugh at him cuz he drives a sunfire oh man, explain to your dad that most "imports" are made in north america nowadays, and the "domestics" are usually pieced together by el senor sanchez in mexico..

three.eighteen.
09-28-2002, 03:29 PM
heh, so you actually went out and bought yourself a sunfire with your own money.....or are you trying to race your parents car? i drove a minivan for a year, then my grandma gave me alot of money to buy a car with for graduating and getting accepted to the U of A, sure it was a little easier for me to get that car...but at least i earned...and its mine to bag!!!

shadowz
09-29-2002, 05:07 AM
hahahaha....your all fucking mamas boys who think they are all hot shit cause mama and daddy bought you cars....with the exception of a few who actually work for there

Youre an ass, period, why dont you beat it while you can, that remark was stupid, I bet you didnt even buy youre own sunfire, and you dont even know how many people on here actually pay for their own cars and are taking out huge loans to buy these cars and still mod them. Think next time before you say something stupid and before you act immature and moronic by asking other members on this board out of the blue" you wanna race?" :bullshit:

ecstasy_civic
09-30-2002, 05:09 PM
this guys a fuckin tool he start pm me telling me he beats crx si's all the time along with z24 and 240sx's im like :bullshit: and for what he said about
hahahaha....your all fucking mamas boys who think they are all hot shit cause mama and daddy bought you cars....with the exception of a few who actually work for there fuck you man i work 60 hrs a week at a shitty job so i can have 2 cars that i like .my parents do have money but i dont want any handouts i wanna work for what get. and you drive a fuckin 4dr sunfire who do u think you are? i dont think id be braggin that my cars the shit and i beat like 240 sx's? right away buddy.
oh and for that special olympics remark and being retarded,my cousin is disabled and if i ever heard you say anything about that youd be one sorry fucker.

D'z Nutz
09-30-2002, 06:08 PM
This thread is now closed, since it seems to have been started simply to bash another member.