PDA

View Full Version : FS: AsusVG248QE 24in Widescreen 144Hz 3D LED LCD, $160

Gman.45
12-04-2014, 02:46 PM
After excellent help from moderator Kenny, and the assistance of selling my SLI 680GTX cards so rapidly, I decided to put this LCD up for sale here first. This will hopefully be item #12 sold on Beyond.ca, from cars, motorcycles, and everything in between.

So FS as follows: 1 VG248QE 24in Widescreen 144Hz 3D LED LCD W/HAS speakers +Displayport.

This is an excellent monitor, pixel perfect, and pretty much as new. I purchased it 2 years ago or so, and like my 680SLI cards, due to spending 1/2 that time in one facility or the other, saw very little use, probably around 100 hours max I would guess. Being back in "the game" now, I upgraded everything, as 2 years go by in a blink, and everything was outdated again, so I picked up new 970s for one system and a 980 for another, and got lucky and sniped an ROG Swift from my pals at MemExpress who always have done me solids when I've asked, as in this case.

This 24" monitor was purchased from Mem Express, as is everything else I purchase. IMO it's one of if not THE best TN gaming 24" LCDs out there still now 2 years later; the 144hz rate, 3D capability, build and stand quality are all excellent, if not exceptional.

For more info if you aren't familiar with Asus gaming LCDs or 144hz gaming monitors:

http://www.asus.com/ca-en/Monitors_Projectors/VG248QE/

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX44025

These fluctuate in price frequently, they are 330$ again at MemEx, honestly I paid less 2 years ago, go figure, around 300$ when I purchased mine, and they can be found for less on occaission at NewEgg and the like for 280$ ish after mail in rebates and such.

I'll sell this one for 160$ including shipping from CFB Moose Jaw, my unfortunate current location. I recently shipped 2 680 GTX from here to Calgary by xpresspost and it was swift and safe service. I figure 1/2 price is a decent deal. I just spent nearly 1000$ on the ROG Swift, which really, IMO, even with the Gsync, ain't a whole lot better than this one, unless you want to play at 1440p, which for the games I play, makes targets too tiny.

If interested please PM me here, or email at [email protected]. The unit is repacked in the original box for protection with all the original components, but if anyone requires pictures I'll gladly pull it out and take some (Ipad camera, so don't expect any Annie Liebovitz quality work).

Thanks for your time.

Gman.45
12-05-2014, 12:46 PM
That was fast - SOLD. Mod, can you please delete? Thanks again Beyond.