PDA

View Full Version : Obama on Colbert Report last night... lol

Toma
12-09-2014, 02:21 PM
The Comedy central vids blocks in Canada, but I foun this one;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjUzO8ytk30

TjUzO8ytk30

FLARE
12-09-2014, 11:12 PM
:clap:

HiTempguy1
12-10-2014, 12:34 AM
http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/non-political-anyone-else-screwed-by-healthcare-marketplace/95786/page1/

Obamacare is great. First hand account from a fairly middle class representation. The laws are bullshit. And the immigration reform was also bullshit.

Edit-
And its great to see the president getting on lowest common denominator TV to appeal to the masses. Whip that vote! Considering that thread shows its hurting the people its supposed to help. Idiocracy much?

blitz
12-10-2014, 08:59 AM
You can watch it on comedycentral.ca in much better quality.

Seth1968
12-10-2014, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

And its great to see the president getting on lowest common denominator TV to appeal to the masses.

I think that award goes to The View. Well at least for females anyway.

God help your sorry soul if you're a guy and you watch it:)

Xtrema
12-10-2014, 10:08 AM

And its great to see the president getting on lowest common denominator TV to appeal to the masses.

Pure democracy? :dunno:

Democracy is only as good and as smart as the lowest common denominator of the population participating.

flipstah
12-10-2014, 10:12 AM
Gotta go where the votes are.

Tik-Tok
12-10-2014, 10:24 AM
http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/non-political-anyone-else-screwed-by-healthcare-marketplace/95786/page1/

Obamacare is great. First hand account from a fairly middle class representation. The laws are bullshit. And the immigration reform was also bullshit.

What I really enjoyed about reading that thread, was all the people complaining about cost increases, and then I look at their profiles and see what's in their garage.

Middle class.... rrrrrrriiiigghhht.

95EagleAWD
12-11-2014, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

What I really enjoyed about reading that thread, was all the people complaining about cost increases, and then I look at their profiles and see what's in their garage.

Middle class.... rrrrrrriiiigghhht.

My favourite part was knowing that everything they complain about will never be a problem in Canada.

Toma
12-11-2014, 06:35 PM
I loved how Obama basically called the republicans cowards. He said if they didn't fund obamacare, they would have had to step up and propose an alternative, and were too cowardly to do so.

Then republican house speaker Boehner funds EVERYTHING Obama wanted a few days later. Haha. Check mate.

Played them like a fucking piano lol.

Right wing Americans bitch and whine about anything, even when they are dead wrong. Even though they live in a country where 66% of bankruptcies are because of medical bills, and 70% of those HAD insurance.... Where a 3 hour hospital "diagnostic" can cost you $20,000 even if they find nothing wrong.... These right wing fucking idiots refuse to acknowledge that they have a problem.

Lol.

Mckenzie
12-13-2014, 01:15 AM
Love the "two birds with one keystone" idea for the pipeline to Mexico. :rofl: