Vehicle Details
Year : 1995
Make and Model : Chevy Tahoe
Exterior Color : red
Interior Color : grey
Auto or Manual? : auto
Odometer Reading : 148,000km
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Need to sell one of my trucks ASAP! My other ad is a 2009 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road

I love both of my trucks but need to sell one as I have no use for two. I'll sell one and keep the other.

This Yukon I just purchased off the original owner. It is probably one of the best condition you will find in this generation. It has the nicer interior and cloth- not the plastic leather that cracks. 5.7L V8 that purrs like new. Lots of power and torque. Never once used for towing. There is virtually no rust on the truck. Interior in great shape. Never smoked in. It is automatic with 4x4 all working as it should. Tires have lots of tread left and no cracks in the glass. Solid steel bumpers this thing is incredibly safe. Great for a winter vehicle or for hauling the family around.

These trucks are indestructible and can be found with 400,000 regularly. It is a tank that has been babied it's entire life and has plenty left in her.

These collector trucks are becoming harder to find in this condition and they truly do not make them like this anymore. Low original kms of 148,000km.

Asking $5500

Please no low ballers or time wasters! This is a gem! May consider trades of lower value with cash.

Extras :
Asking Price : $5500

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-540-7516

Pictures :
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/chevrolet-suburban-tahoe-1-owner-low-kms/1038860133?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true