PDA

View Full Version : Douch bag dog owners are getting on my nerves

JudasJimmy
12-12-2014, 02:18 PM
As a home owner I shouldn't have to buy baggies to clean up after people's dogs! There are kids and other dogs that like to run and jump through the snow without having to worry about your dog dropping a steamer a few hrs before.

This pair of grease balls is setting a real good example for the whole family. Not to mention off leash.

sV7s1cJDvk0

Seth1968
12-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Fuck that pisses me off. But then again, a lot of things do:)

Hallowed_point
12-12-2014, 02:23 PM
I agree. Lazy dog owners are the worst! Judas Priest on the other hand rocks :devil: Rob Halford is a Metal God.

killramos
12-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by JudasJimmy
As a home owner I shouldn't have to buy baggies to clean up after people's dogs! There are kids and other dogs that like to run a jump through the snow without having to worry about your dog dropping a steamer a few hrs before.

This pair of scum bags is setting a real good example for the whole family. Not to mention off leash.

sV7s1cJDvk0

Follow them

Get their address

Go to bylaw with video

Profit?

blairtruck
12-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by killramos

Follow them

Get their address

Go to bylaw with video

Profit?

i was thinking similar but once you have the address its time for a shit war

killramos
12-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by blairtruck

i was thinking similar but once you have the address its time for a shit war

Yea right up until its your door bylaw or even CPS is knocking on.

:rolleyes:

Maintain the moral high ground. Report them. Keep the cameras for potential retribution.

Hell you could even try suing them for cleanup :rofl:

Evidence would more than stand up in court.

Ca_Silvia13
12-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Moral high ground? Fucking throw it back at them monkey style. They'll get the point.

JRSC00LUDE
12-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Just put a sign on your driveway:

"Dear inconsiderate dog owner, every time your dog shits on my property it's captured by my surveillance system. How would you like to address this matter? FYI - Strike 2."

Feruk
12-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Take the poo, put it on their front steps with a note saying "I think you accidentally left this on my property."

killramos
12-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Feruk
Take the poo, put it on their front steps with a note saying "I think you accidentally left this on my property."

Better than throwing it at their house i suppose :rofl:

blairtruck
12-12-2014, 03:26 PM
bettering wording of my shit war. agreed

Feruk
12-12-2014, 03:35 PM
I forgot to add... film reaction ---> put on Youtube ---> Profit :dunno:

Can even title the video "shit war."

BavarianBeast
12-12-2014, 04:11 PM
1iH1IyoLvNM

Seth1968
12-12-2014, 04:31 PM
What a glorious day.

Let your kid run around around the grass in the local park. But wait, you're kid just fell face first into a pile of dog shit.

I don't give a fuck who I'm about to 'offend".

You might want to look into the dire psychology of why a domineering species traps another species for emotional gratification.

Lex350
12-12-2014, 04:35 PM

I've done this with an old neighbor. They used to let their "dog" (it had to weigh all of 10lbs) out the front door to go shit. Not in their back yard but out front so it could do on all the neighbor's lawns. He denied it until I started scooping it up with a shovel and putting it on his doorstep for him.

speedog
12-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Seth1968
What a glorious day.

Let your kid run around around the grass in the local park. But wait, you're kid just fell face first into a pile of dog shit.

You might want to look into the dire psychology of why a domineering species traps another species for emotional gratification.
And you were able to determine it wasn't coyote shit in the park how?

Seth1968
12-12-2014, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by speedog

And you were able to determine it wasn't coyote shit in the park how?

Whoosh.

speedog
12-12-2014, 04:57 PM
Yeah, yeah I know but there are those that think every piece of shit out there is dog shit.

blairtruck
12-12-2014, 05:05 PM
the natives shit in my park, they dont pick it up.

ercchry
12-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Seth1968

hard to offend people when your opinion is regarded somewhere between zeops and arash

C_Dave45
12-12-2014, 06:06 PM
LOL...I remember a day when no one ever picked up their dog's crap. Then again, there was no "doggy parks" or leash nazzi's back then either. I wonder why we're all not poisoned to death from all the bacteria and deadly toxins (http://theilovedogssite.com/the-shocking-truth-about-not-picking-up-your-dogs-poop/) from the coyotes, wolves, and bears that crap anywhere they like. I guess the "wild" animals poop is non-toxic.

The fun part is when they crap a long ways off, and then you have to go looking for it like a wayward golf shot!! How much time do you devote before you give up? :dunno: :rofl:

I like it when mine craps in the river, which she seems to like to do a lot. "bye, bye floatee!!"

blairtruck
12-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45
LOL...I remember a day when no one ever picked up their dog's crap. Then again, there was no "doggy parks" or leash nazzi's back then either. I wonder why we're all not poisoned to death from all the bacteria and deadly toxins (http://theilovedogssite.com/the-shocking-truth-about-not-picking-up-your-dogs-poop/) from the coyotes, wolves, and bears that crap anywhere they like. I guess the "wild" animals poop is non-toxic.

The fun part is when they crap a long ways off, and then you have to go looking for it like a wayward golf shot!! How much time do you devote before you give up? :dunno: :rofl:

I like it when mine craps in the river, which she seems to like to do a lot. "bye, bye floatee!!"
if your dog is on a leash then it will be a few feet away. easy to find.
i say in nature its a free for all. in the damn subdivision pick up your animals poo.

xnvy
12-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by ercchry

hard to offend people when your opinion is regarded somewhere between zeops and arash :rofl:

C_Dave45
12-12-2014, 06:16 PM

if your dog is on a leash then it will be a few feet away. easy to find.
Not at an off-leash dog park. And yes I pick up after her there as well.
But she likes to crap as far away from people and animals as possible. When we go camping, she runs off into the deep bush to crap. Can't even see her. The only way I know, is she comes running back like a bat out of hell, smiling like crazy.

She's hardly ever on a leash though. Even in town. She "heels", and won't wander more than 3 feet from us, even if another dog walks by her. She's as well trained as a service dog. When I walk to the store, I just have to snap my fingers and she sits down on the spot and won't move until I come back out of the store.

Feruk
12-13-2014, 11:30 PM
the natives shit in my park, they dont pick it up.
I saw one drunk off his face taking a shit in broad daylight in the middle of a parking lot downtown!

C_Dave45
12-13-2014, 11:36 PM

I saw one drunk off his face taking a shit in broad daylight in the middle of a parking lot downtown!

Pffft....Rookie.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=342_1364215538

D. Dub
12-15-2014, 12:37 PM
Shitty people.

E46..sTyLez
12-15-2014, 12:55 PM
That's the fastest shit I think I've ever seen. From squat to finish, it was like 6 seconds lol :rofl:

dubhead
12-15-2014, 11:23 PM
Growing up on an acreage just east of the City people would let their dogs run off leash in our yard and never make an effort to clean up their shit all the time. My mom owned a dog boarding kennel and would confront them and tell them if the don't clean up after their pets she would follow them home and bring dogs over 10 at a time to shit on their lawns, they would never be seen our road after that

codetrap
12-16-2014, 09:01 AM
LOL...I remember a day when .. I remember a day when doctors prescribed thalidomide to mothers for nausea......... and other equally stupid arguments....

Don't take offense Dave, but this is my pet peeve I guess. The argument of "I remember when...<insert dumb comparison here> and we're still alive.." is just such a stupid one, and every time people trot it out as an argument against social progress, or more safety features, or just about anything they don't like.

In this particular example, I remember when people didn't have to clean up their dogshit, and you couldn't play team sports in a field without someone getting dog shit smeared on them, or we'd ALWAYS have some dog shit stuck to our bike tires.... It doesn't matter than nobody died from it, it's still disgusting and completely unnecessary. Especially when the primary purpose for green space is not to be an open sewer for our pets, but as a place for kids to play. It's an unfortunately side effect that these 1 green space is a natural concentrators for the 100's of docs in the region, but such is the nature of living in the city.

speedog
02-15-2015, 10:36 AM
Going to bump this thread as opposed to just creating a new thread as what I saw this morning is very much related to this topic...

So I was driving through the community of Highland Park this morning, stop at an intersection and off to my left I see someone walking a dog letting their on-leash dog urinate a good 6 feet in on someone else's lawn - probably wasn't that dog owner's property but regardless of whether it was or not, what should be the proper etiquette for when one's dog needs to urinate?

Now I am not a dog owner and probably never will be but I do regularly pick up what I assume to be dog feces off of my front lawn (have seen the neighbor's dog doing his business on my front lawn which will get shovelled back over on to that neighbor's lawn) - annoys me a fair bit seeing as my two cats aren't allowed outside and as a result, don't go about their business in other people's yards.

Anyhow, with respect to dogs urinating on someone else's property - cool or not? I think not because I do spend sometime trying to keep my yard nicely landscaped and don't care to have to be dealing with yellow spots on my lawn which I still have to. After seeing this person in Highland Park this morning who obviously let their dog urinate well into someone else's private property, I'm left wondering if that is regular dog owner etiquette with respect to dog's urinating? What do some of you Beyond dog owners do in a situation when you're out walking your dog and your dog needs to urinate?

spikerS
02-15-2015, 10:44 AM
Urinating to me isn't such a big deal. it can cause lawn burn, but usually doesn't because it is pretty infrequent occurrences versus in a back yard as dogs will usually pee in the same areas. Also rain dilutes it quite well, as does a hose.

Picking up shit is a whole different ball game though. It hasn't happened recently, but I have gone outside and called people on this, and made them pick it up and have even provided the bag.

HuMz
02-15-2015, 10:48 AM
I only let my dog piss on the city property. Her urine will burn a spot every single time, IMO letting your dog piss on someone's lawn is just as bad as shit.

C_Dave45
02-15-2015, 11:48 AM
I regularly have half a dozen deer on my front lawn shitting and pissing all over it. Who can I complain to? Can I lobby my MLA so we can get some legislation on this? I think the Deer should be shot, tagged, and a licensed attached. Repeat offenders should be flown by helicopter into remote wilderness.
Then just the other day this little dog walked across my freshly manicured and fertilized lawn. His paws were covered in mud and brought this mud onto my lawn. His muddy paws also collected my carefully placed pellets of fertilizer and clumped them together in non-uniformed groups on my lawn. I can't imagine what this will look like come summer time.
Oh, while we're at it...can we please do something about the rabbits that continually pee and poop all over my lawn. Can't we get some more legislation in here to control this mayhem???
We license dogs, cats...why not these other creatures?. And now the goddamn squirrels and magpies are all over my yard too!!! Damn magpie ate and dismemebered a dead squirrel all over my lawn. I can't deal with the disease that migh possibly be distributed all over my lawn that my nephews play on!!!
Then just a minute ago I saw this 4 year old girl RIDE ACROSS MY LAWN!!!! I chased her as far as I could, but those olympic sized legs of hers just out-pedaled my feeble heart and cardio condition. I'm sure I got a partial plate of her bike, so I'm now going to phone 911, as I'm sure she's still in the area!!

What is this world coming to?!!!!! There's just no control over animals and kids these days!!!!!!!

Fuck sakes. If a dog shits on your lawn and owner missed it...then pick it up!! If they piss on it, turn on the sprinkler. God sakes the amount of whining and crying on this site about more legislation needed for every little inconvenience we face. God help this modern society.

:rolleyes: :facepalm:

speedog
02-15-2015, 11:55 AM
Someone needs a coffee or some camping or a coffee whilst camping?

blairtruck
02-15-2015, 12:05 PM
I regularly have half a dozen deer on my front lawn shitting and pissing all over it. Who can I complain to? Can I lobby my MLA so we can get some legislation on this? I think the Deer should be shot, tagged, and a licensed attached. Repeat offenders should be flown by helicopter into remote wilderness.
Then just the other day this little dog walked across my freshly manicured and fertilized lawn. His paws were covered in mud and brought this mud onto my lawn. His muddy paws also collected my carefully placed pellets of fertilizer and clumped them together in non-uniformed groups on my lawn. I can't imagine what this will look like come summer time.
Oh, while we're at it...can we please do something about the rabbits that continually pee and poop all over my lawn. Can't we get some more legislation in here to control this mayhem???
We license dogs, cats...why not these other creatures?. And now the goddamn squirrels and magpies are all over my yard too!!! Damn magpie ate and dismemebered a dead squirrel all over my lawn. I can't deal with the disease that migh possibly be distributed all over my lawn that my nephews play on!!!
Then just a minute ago I saw this 4 year old girl RIDE ACROSS MY LAWN!!!! I chased her as far as I could, but those olympic sized legs of hers just out-pedaled my feeble heart and cardio condition. I'm sure I got a partial plate of her bike, so I'm now going to phone 911, as I'm sure she's still in the area!!

What is this world coming to?!!!!! There's just no control over animals and kids these days!!!!!!!

Fuck sakes. If a dog shits on your lawn and owner missed it...then pick it up!! If they piss on it, turn on the sprinkler. God sakes the amount of whining and crying on this site about more legislation needed for every little inconvenience we face. God help this modern society.

:rolleyes: :facepalm:

obviously doesn't care so everyone can bring dogs to his place for their shits.

Canucks3322
02-15-2015, 12:27 PM
Hahaha typical PMS'ing C_Dave post....

We had this problem a few months ago but thankfully the bitch hasn't been by our house again...she literally let her two dogs roam off leash whilst "walking them" and they roam across all the lawns and do as they please, sounds mean but I hope their dogs get smoked by one of the many lifted trucks in our neighbourhood. Anyways, me and my next door neighbor talked about putting up a front fence, like back in the olden days, probably C_Dave's era, but are not sure about bylaws and what not would have to be at least waist high to keep out the big jumping dogs....would also be awesome since we could let our own two dogs roam about the front lawn as well.....I havve noticed that front fence isn't very popular in Calgary....

C_Dave45
02-15-2015, 12:28 PM

obviously doesn't care so everyone can bring dogs to his place for their shits. Get in line chump. I live on a corner lot to a park where every dog owner within twenty square blocks walks right by my lawn on their way to the park. First stop is my corner bush, second stop is my retaining wall, third stop is my other retaining wall, where every single dog will sniff then piss. Added to that I'm constantly finding the odd pile of crap in various places around the yard. Then, our two garbage bins sit conveniently in the path of the park, so throughout the week our cans get filled with everyone else's bags of dog crap.
Then our driveway sits in the middle of a wind tunnel where about 4 cubic yards of leaves, potato chip bags, wayward homework sheets, and every chocolate bar wrapper that comes from the nearby macs store, builds up weekly right in front of my garage door.

The only difference is I don't whine little a little bitch about it, wanting more and more legislation and rules to govern something that bothers me for about, oh, 0.13 seconds of my life.

I live in the city. There's dogs, there's wind strewn garbage, there's animal poop.
:dunno:

C_Dave45
02-15-2015, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Canucks3322
Hahaha typical PMS'ing C_Dave post....

To which you seem to follow me around like a bitch in heat sniffing that rag.

Care to add anything constructive to a discussion, little girl?

Canucks3322
02-15-2015, 12:33 PM
Funny thing the only two threads I remember of yours are whining and bitching about some lady you almost ran over on Deerfoot because she didn't have her lights on and your old eyes couldn't see her until the last minute and the other thread about how the young men on your hockey team don't want to enjoy showering with you after the game:dunno:

C_Dave45
02-15-2015, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Canucks3322
Funny thing the only two threads I remember of yours are whining and bitching about some lady you almost ran over on Deerfoot because she didn't have her lights on and your old eyes couldn't see her until the last minute and the other thread about how the young men on your hockey team don't want to enjoy showering with you after the game:dunno:
Yeah I'm funny that way...when a problem that is potentially a fatality waiting to happen to others or myself, that concerns me.

What DOESNT concern me one iota is a subject that's half a dozen years old about what people do in a shower. You however, seem stuck on the images in your head about it. Wanna come play hockey with me sometime? You can really find out what interests me.