PDA

View Full Version : Peter Pan theory

ninjak84
03-07-2004, 02:14 PM
I think Michael Jackson believes that he's a living and breathing modern day Peter Pan.

- His ranch is called Never Land.
- He's referred to some of the kids that stay with him as "lost boys".
- He only has young boys over. Keep in mind there's no grown-ups in Disney's Never Land (except for Captain Hook)
- He only has boys over at his place..... no little "lost girls"
- Look at his fucking face. The surgery on his nose, eyes, lips, and cheeks are all exaggerated to look like the Disney drawings of Peter Pan. The thin eyebrows, long smile..... Also, he almost always used to wear a hat with a feather in it.

Boring day at work, so I was trying to figure out why someone with a Bentley Continental (millions of dollars, the best selling records in history) would do the things he does. I figure that when the surgery started going wrong, and he started realizing he'd never look like Peter Pan, that's when he started wearing masks and covering up media attention towards him.

The only thing I can't understand is WHY Peter Pan????

EK 2.0
03-07-2004, 02:18 PM
Dude, that makes SO much sense...

Wow...thats deep...

And i think Peter Pan cause no other Characters play with lil boys...

hjr
03-07-2004, 03:02 PM
maybe as a kid performer, under soo much pressure, he wanted to escape some times. a place where there were no adults. a place where he could just have fun. Never land would be a perfect match. Play with friends all day, no one telling you what to do. no stress or pressure. all good times. Im willing to bet that it was his childhood that fucked him up.