PDA

View Full Version : Wild Rose Supporters: How will you vote in 2016

sheik_yerbouti
12-17-2014, 10:59 AM
I'm genuinely curious how supporters of the WRP will vote in the next election. You were betrayed the party you support, and you're probably most upset with the PCs and their 43 year rein. Will you vote for another party, or just not vote at all?

killramos
12-17-2014, 11:04 AM
People should only be voting in this thread if they were voting for WRP before the announcement.

I personally wont let the Liberals have a seat to prove a point with Prentice.

I am a WRP member and a former PC member. If the PC's make honest and valuable changes to governance i would reconsider reactivating my membership.

sheik_yerbouti
12-17-2014, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by killramos
People should only be voting in this thread if they were voting for WRP before the announcement.

Yes, I should have made that clear. Thanks.

Xtrema
12-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Now PC is back being the bigot party. I will throw my vote away with anybody else but.

Nitro5
12-17-2014, 06:59 PM
Undecided so far. I voted WR last election based on fiscal policies and felt the PC's were too entitled. From the last WR party meeting where they couldn't even pass a vote that all people are equal I decided I couldn't support them as they are far too right socially.

16hypen3sp
12-17-2014, 08:05 PM
I as well... I voted WR last election and undecided at this time. Choice is difficult as they all suck.

Feruk
12-18-2014, 11:18 AM
I had planned to vote WR. Gonna look hard at what Prentice does vs what he says and might be voting PC again I suppose.

freshprince1
12-18-2014, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by 16hypen3sp
I as well... I voted WR last election and undecided at this time. Choice is difficult as they all suck.

QFT.

I live in Danielle Smith's riding. Now that she has made a personal decision to salvage her career and sell out to the PC's, I'm not sure which direction my vote will go. Pretty upset though, I voted WR so that there would be an opposition to the PC's and I though WR was doing a decent job of it. Now their most influential leader is taking her turn to glut at the trough.

I also think Prentice woo'd her to his side so that he can bring in a provincial sales tax without a strong opposition to make all that troublesome noise about it.

phreezee
12-18-2014, 11:28 AM
They did their part by getting rid of Redford, and served their purpose.
After the by-elections it was clear they were not going to win in the next election so crossing the floor gives them more influence than they ever could have hoped for.
I am fine with it, and will vote PC.

Thales of Miletus
12-18-2014, 07:46 PM
I would vote Liberal, NDP, Communist, Fascist or anything else that would get the PCs out.

They are an incredibly corrupt party who has mismanaged a incredibly rich resource.

Because of the PC's you have run away inflation and an economy that is more sensitive to outside influence. Boom and bust gets a little tired.

Instead of building a rainy day fund, like every other oil producing nation has done. Alberta has formed a free for all industry, where Albertans get the benefit of the few coins that fall out of the bags of money that are being carried out of the province.

Yes it has been economic good times. But they could have been more beneficial and sustainable.

Norway produced 50 times the savings, (over 800 billion) with half the oil production and in half the time. That makes the PC's look pretty incompetent.