PDA

View Full Version : FS: VG248QE 144Hz Monitor, nVidia 3D Vision Kit 2, 2x GTX680's

Vagabond142
12-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Hey all

Firstly, pictures coming tonight!

Okay, that out of the way, I have some computer bits that I am going to be selling and thought I would post em up on Beyond this weekend before they go on Kijiji this Monday

First up:

ASUS VG248QE 144Hz monitor ( http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX44025 )

(pictures will go here)

Has seen about 6 months of use. Awesome monitor, extremely smooth, has very minor light bleed on the right side (only truly visible on pure black scenes or backgrounds). Has 4 year IPR from Memory Express expiring in April of 2018. Dusted out with air every week, screen in excellent condition.

Asking $260

nVidia 3D Vision 2 kit (glasses, IR transmitter, etc: http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX37219 )

(pictures will go here)

Has seen about 30 days total use. When not in use, glasses are in the included cloth bag in the box itself to keep them in prime shape. I did buy it open box, but I can verify they work perfectly fine. 4 year IPR from Memory Express expiring April of 2018.

Asking $100

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER: Both the monitor AND the 3D Vision Kit together for $300. Both have 4 year IPR expiring in April of 2018, and both in excellent condition. This is a Beyond ONLY special.

As well:

I have two EVGA GTX680 4GB cards for sale. One of the cards is a FTW edition, the other a normal SC edition. Both cards have had significant use in my system, but have been well cared for, dusted out weekly, and NEVER been overclocked. They were run in an SLI configuration for a while. I know the FTW edition was bought in March 2013, the SC edition I do not have a purchase date for as it was bought from a buddy.

I am asking for $200 per card, neither has any extended warranty through Memory Express but the FTW should still have a year from EVGA's 3 year warranty.

As well, if you wanted to buy BOTH cards to use in SLI, I'd let them both go for $350

Best way to contact me is via PM's on the site here. I have made sure to clear off old PM's so there is LOTS of room :D

Vagabond142
12-25-2014, 10:57 PM
Bump!

And open to offers! :D

Cowtown_Raider
02-07-2015, 04:52 PM
YGPM