PDA

View Full Version : WTB: '85 or early '86 Toyota Supra

forbiddenera
12-20-2014, 08:10 PM
Hi,

Looking for another MK2 Supra, preferably a 1986 with the 3rd tail light, but will take an '85 too. Not really interested in '84 or earlier with the older tail light style, plus, it's only older and we're already dealing with a near-30 year old car.

I would prefer something in good condition and would be willing to spend extra for it. I don't really want something that's been built-up yet, though I would be interested in looking - but generally, I want to do the work myself - but by no means do I want a car that I have to do a ton of work on just to get to the point where I want to upgrade it.

Ideally, stock & minor upgrades & great condition would be awesome. One huge point is that, the rear lower control arms can't be rusted - a common problem with these cars is the rear LCA rusts through and, well, fixing that is not something I want to do!

I would also prefer one with the digital dash & sun-roof but not having those wouldn't be a deal breaker. I would also prefer black exterior/white interior.

Looked around on Kij and here, don't see anything really so I thought I'd ask.

I'm in no hurry but I'd like to buy before March.