PDA

View Full Version : Cop shoots another black guy

rage2
12-24-2014, 09:08 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/24/man-shot-killed-berkeley/20849045/

Cops were still attacked by the crowd afterwards, even though video shows the kid pulled a damn gun at the cops. Having happened 2 miles from Ferguson, I'm going to guess this will be all over the news again.

15vqUf6H-po

Lesson #1 - Don't want to get shot? Don't pull a gun on a cop.

rage2
12-24-2014, 09:11 AM
Cops vs crowd.

http://i57.tinypic.com/f3rs7c.jpg

And of course, store looted.

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/33/70/74/7311106/3/622x350.jpg

GTS4tw
12-24-2014, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by rage2

Lesson #1 - Don't want to get shot? Don't pull a gun on a cop.

More good advice would be don't attack neighborhood watch volunteers, resist arrest, attack a cop and try to take his gun, or rob people.....

Good luck getting that message across to the idiot bleeding hearts. :rofl:

Fuck people are stupid.

"Pants up, don't loot!"

diamondedge
12-24-2014, 09:22 AM
:facepalm:

I don't even. I literally don't even.

Shlade
12-24-2014, 09:55 AM
Christ. This is a scary time to be in law enforcement in the US...

Fly Fishin'
12-24-2014, 09:56 AM
Ship all these idiots to the middle of the Atlantic and sink the boat.....no loss.

killramos
12-24-2014, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Shlade
Christ. This is a scary time to be in law enforcement in the US...

And people wonder why they need tanks...

Tik-Tok
12-24-2014, 10:00 AM
What a shitty parking job by that Charger.

danno
12-24-2014, 10:06 AM
Maybe they need black cops to patrol the black people?

blairtruck
12-24-2014, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by danno
Maybe they need black cops to patrol the black people?
free for all

mazdavirgin
12-24-2014, 10:12 AM
WNFTfR6WycA

This is the kind of people you are dealing with...

ekguy
12-24-2014, 10:29 AM
lol what a bunch of morons!!!

:rofl:

speedog
12-24-2014, 10:35 AM
Tough situation indeed. Over the years and into the present I can count amongst my friends people from all kinds of ethnicity and I do not believe that any of them outwardly express the sentiments that the people in the above video did. But at the same time, we all live in quite a different environment here in Calgary and I'm talking an environment that has been significantly different for a number of generations.

Now if my great grandparents, my grandparents, my parents, myself and my family had all been born and raised in an environment like Detroit or St. Louis or such, I am quite sure that I would probably see things in maybe a different light and that my circle of people who I have befriended over the years would be different and that may not necessarily be any part of my doing or liking.

I truly wish things could be different in many parts of the world, that racism and hate weren't so prevalent and the racism and hate weren't a part of what is just known to many people over generations. Funny, this is coming from the most stereotypical example of whom many might think racism and hate comes from - a middle aged white guy who doesn't necessarily embrace Christianity but does believe in something greater out there.

Never the less, I do hope that saner heads will prevail in the St. Louis region (and many other areas) as well - this has the makings of becoming a much worse and more widespread malaise than it already is and one that could easily sweep up and involve those that really just want to get along. I don't have any answers and can't even presume to offer up any solutions because where this is all happening is just so alien to the environment that I grew up in and what I currently know.

FraserB
12-24-2014, 11:27 AM
Nothing says "Fuck the cops" like looting a small business lol.

Good riddance imo. Maybe this kid will think twice about carrying a gun and pulling it on a cop in the future.

speedog
12-24-2014, 11:40 AM
Kid is dead, thinking twice isn't an option.

FraserB
12-24-2014, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by speedog
Kid is dead, thinking twice isn't an option.

Maybe some other wanna be banger will then.

eblend
12-24-2014, 11:48 AM
Didn't see any gun puller or any shooting in the video..am i blind?

FraserB
12-24-2014, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by eblend
Didn't see any gun puller or any shooting in the video..am i blind?

Upper left hand corner at the end. He is kind of just shuffling around by the cop and then pulls a gun out and brings it up. Video doesn't show the actual shooting.

The retarded thing is, people are going to make this about the cop stopping the two in the first place. Not about the attempted murder of a police officer.

max_boost
12-24-2014, 11:58 AM
Damn that's unfortunate given where this went down. But WTF are you thinking pulling a gun on an officer.

Nismorphed
12-24-2014, 12:15 PM
Well after seeing those interviews I'm not surprised at how dumb some of these people are. Guy is Jewish and the black guy telling him he is not. Wtf

eblend
12-24-2014, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by FraserB

Upper left hand corner at the end. He is kind of just shuffling around by the cop and then pulls a gun out and brings it up. Video doesn't show the actual shooting.

The retarded thing is, people are going to make this about the cop stopping the two in the first place. Not about the attempted murder of a police officer.

Ohh I see, right as the video stops. cool thanks

rx7_turbo2
12-24-2014, 01:06 PM
It's getting pretty ridiculous. Strange times indeed.

Robin Goodfellow
12-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
It's getting pretty ridiculous. Strange times indeed.

Your wording reminded me of the movie "Strange Days".

Psuedo psi-fi thriller about cops shooting blacks.

Gonna re-watch this holidays.

Tik-Tok
12-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Robin Goodfellow

Your wording reminded me of the movie "Strange Days".

Psuedo psi-fi thriller about cops shooting blacks.

Gonna re-watch this holidays.

I forgot about that movie. I never realized how much Ralph Fiennes and Bradly Cooper look the same.

DeleriousZ
12-24-2014, 01:26 PM
Low intelligence and high tempers are a potent mix...

OU812
12-24-2014, 02:13 PM
In a teisted way I kinda hope North Korea does go full nuke, They are just reverting to the stone age down there.

They are seriously fooked up.

theken
12-24-2014, 06:51 PM
I want to see the stats of arrests vs deaths. I also want to see more people that try to shoot cops killed.

Seth1968
12-24-2014, 08:08 PM
Whether or not the anger is justified, is irrelevant in a certain sense. However, to take such anger out on innocence people, is downright barbaric and idiotic.

And that video that Maz posted? Those dumb fucks are out breeding any human of value, just like the religionist nuts from a video that Rage recently posted. I think that latter video shocked me more than the former.

shakalaka
12-24-2014, 10:38 PM
With all the protests and hate against the law enforcement in NY at the moment, to the point where mayor Blacio made comments against the police, this is just unfortunate. Regardless of whose fault it is, fingers will definitely be pointed towards the police and this just brings more heat to the whole situation. I can see similar protests starting in other areas of the country.

syb65
12-25-2014, 12:04 AM
Man, I think 1 black Canadian has a higher iq than 1000 of those black americans combined. Them darkies slurring and confused by a simple question is like a baboon pounding his chest.

I think Barack Obama should do America a favour by enlisting a mathematical question before handing food stamps.

JRSC00LUDE
12-25-2014, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by syb65
Man, I think 1 black Canadian has a higher iq than 1000 of those black americans combined. Them darkies slurring and confused by a simple question is like a baboon pounding his chest.

I think Barack Obama should do America a favour by enlisting a mathematical question before handing food stamps.

Wow. Seriously? Would you like to guess how intelligent you sound right now? It's there, in between the racism.

R154
12-25-2014, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by syb65

See, there is being casually funny or having a questionable opinion, except that whole post is just plain racist. I'm all for making comments about our fellow man, as long as it isn't from a true place of hate. This however, is. You've crossed many lines here.

jutes
12-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Was that video real life? America as a whole is a good damn retarded country.

Arash Boodagh
12-29-2014, 05:41 AM
For the whole first day I thought it was a gun, but the glow in the kid's right hand moves right with his hand and never changes shape or dimension. It is a smart phone.
http://i.imgur.com/lT5q3DA.gif

0G3q3yPrKoU

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/antonio-martin-pointed-camera-officer-shot-him/
Planted weapons and censored or doctored video footage is a very serious reality, just as much as a mistaken or dishonest witness is a very serious reality. With that being the case, it is important to fully explore all of these possibilities when researching a situation like this.

In the case of Antonio Martin, there are a few very big questions that the police department’s statement leaves unanswered. The missing dash-cam and body-cam footage is essential in this case, because this footage would have actually been close enough to the situation to provide a clear picture of what happened.

Also, as PINAC points out the surveillance footage from the two subsequent videos was cropped. The dimensions of the two new videos are 640 x 360 while the dimensions of the first video is 640 x 480, meaning they cropped 25 percent from the height of the newly released videos.

St. Louis County police, which is investigating the incident, said they cut out the portion where Martin’s body falls to the ground out of respect for his family, but in doing so, they also cut out the portion where we might be able to see the gun falling from his hands as police said they found it near his body.

But Martin’s family is saying they want to see the actual evidence because they are not buying the official story. So police would be doing everybody a favor, including Martin’s family, by releasing all the footage without it being cropped.

Unfortunately, the police claim that the dash-camera was not on and that there was a mistake which led to the officer not wearing his body camera that night.

Arash Boodagh
12-29-2014, 06:05 AM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/57e55b7d9f4bb553a45677d159c48291/tumblr_nh7jtbZX5o1tk3943o8_r1_500.jpg

http://thisistwitchy.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/antonio-martin-gun.png

edit
In other news
Baltimore News Station Caught Manipulating Video to Paint Protesters as Cop Killers
http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/12/baltimore-news-station-caught-manipulating-video-paint-protesters-cop-killers/

Nitro5
12-29-2014, 10:26 AM
How is that every single thing that happens is a conspiracy?

rx7_turbo2
12-29-2014, 10:28 AM
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130517192355/piratesonline/images/2/21/Because_Aliens_LOL.jpg

JRSC00LUDE
12-29-2014, 10:29 AM
Because full retard. His psychological condition had been adequately explained in the past. He is mentally ill and delusional.

Tik-Tok
12-29-2014, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Because full retard. His psychological condition had been adequately explained in the past. He is mentally ill and delusional.

Fool, he's the only sane one. It's the rest of us are delusional, and heavily influenced by ziocanadian interests.

rx7_turbo2
12-29-2014, 10:43 AM
If you cry "conspiracy" enough eventually you'll be right, at least that's what Arash is betting on. Otherwise his life is pretty much a waste, unless of course his custom car building business pans out :rofl:

Arash Boodagh
12-29-2014, 03:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VwShd2d.jpg

JRSC00LUDE
12-29-2014, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
http://i.imgur.com/VwShd2d.jpg

The "intellectual" ism of the person who made that is very evident. Well done Arash.