PDA

View Full Version : Superchips 2842 - Flashpaq Tuner

Taz_Tuff
12-24-2014, 03:11 PM
I am thinking of getting a programmer for my truck..... I have been doing some research and think I am going to go with the "Superchips 2842 - Flashpaq Tuner".

1032 reviews on it and it has a 4.5 out of 5 star rating. Plug and play, no other devices needed. USB connection to connect to your PC so you can update it over the internet when updates are available. You can program it on the fly for towing, power, fuel economy and more.....

Anyone have any comments? Suggest another product they like better? Know anything about this product?

http://www.tdotperformance.ca/superchips-2842-flashpaq-tuner.html?___SID=U

I drive a 2014 GMC Sierra, 1500, All Terrain, 5.3 V8
Volant cold air intake is installed.
Jet Performance Chip (mod 2) is installed.
Jet Mass flow sensor is installed

peter07r1
01-17-2015, 06:12 PM
i have a flashpaq on my 06 sierra 6.0. it was free although they are really good value for money if you arent interested in taking the truck to a tuner shop or learning to tune yourself. there was a noticable butt dyno increase in power and shift firmness. superchips changes torque management, timing and transmission line pressure to achieve this . i really liked how easy it is to use especially when adjusting the speedometer for tire size changes. you might be able to find a new unit on ebay for around ~150 instead of the 350 price on tdot

Taz_Tuff
01-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the reply... Last week I bought an "Autocal" from Black Bear Performance.