PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Clean and in good shape white pallets

spikerS
12-30-2014, 10:33 AM
I have an idea in mind, and to do it inexpensively, I am hoping to source a bunch of pallets. and by a bunch, I mean LOTS.

I am not looking for any of the orange or Blue pallets at all, and the pallets I do want are in pretty good condition.

Standard and oversized pallets are welcome, in fact, I need a few of the oversized ones as well.

Greek Wizard
12-31-2014, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by spikerS
I have an idea in mind, and to do it inexpensively, I am hoping to source a bunch of pallets. and by a bunch, I mean LOTS.

I am not looking for any of the orange or Blue pallets at all, and the pallets I do want are in pretty good condition.

Standard and oversized pallets are welcome, in fact, I need a few of the oversized ones as well.

I always see a pile of pallets out on the back of Superstore or Canadian Tire on 130th near the Gold Gym on that back road off 52nd Ave. They always have a sign "Free for the taking for firewood".

No promises of course, but if you are in the area, no harm looking.

That said, I have not been down that way for a couple/few months.

Foothills Industrial Area also has some out now and then in various locations, again with a sign that says free for the taking.

You won't find blue (Chep) or Orange (CPC), because they are normally worth about $75 each.

Good Luck.

Dave P
12-31-2014, 08:46 AM
On Kijiji there is a ton of ads for free pallets in the SE industrial area.

cancer man
01-01-2015, 06:58 AM
I think you mean.. off white more like a yellow tinge. Never seen a white Pallet.
I can get some give me a number of how many.Beautifull but have to pick up next week then they go to the chipping factory.