PDA

View Full Version : Dealers of Choice (cars, silly)

4wheeldrift
03-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Well guys, I haven't been on here in ages, this whole working 70 hours a week thing is leaving me really very little time to do much other than work and sleep. But on the bright side, the OT is helping get me get a sizeable downpayment.

Within the next 2 months I'm going to be getting some new wheels. From the massive list of cars I started with I've narrowed my choices down to 5 vehicles that meet the magic combination of my requirements and the price I can afford, but I need some help with what dealers to check out. I've had good experiences with Subaru of Calgary so I'm heading back to them for all my subaru related needs, but on my list of vehicles is a mazda, a nissan and an acura as well. Any have any recomendations for good dealerships for these brands both for sales and service after purcahse?

Weapon_R
03-07-2004, 09:49 PM
Kramer/Sunridge Mazda and Silverhill Acura are both good dealerships.

*Please tell me you are picking up a new TL :D*

SAiamNE
03-07-2004, 09:55 PM
I hope its a Mazda 3 or 6... Possably a RX-8...?? :D

Redlyne_mr2
03-07-2004, 10:04 PM
I was wondering what happened to you dude, whatever you get please make sure its RWD or AWD:thumbsup:

20incheyes
03-07-2004, 10:04 PM
I bought a TL-S from Rick Chandler at Silverhill couple years back. He gave me a very good price for the car and he is a raceaholic driving souped Integras in races and knows the performance enhancing side for Acuras real well.