PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fido Home Phone LTE receiver box

ChickenPho
01-02-2015, 01:43 PM
Box is only 2 weeks old and its only $15 (FIRM on the price), the only catch is it wont be available for sale until next week to two weeks (once my number finishes porting over). Selling it cause i had to go back to my old provider since Fido Home phone isnt compatible with ADT alarms and Im not willing to fork out $310 for the ADT wireless module.

If you are looking to subscribe onto FIDO Home phone, this is a great deal since you will only be paying $15 for my box vs $40 for it in the store. And I cant return it because I have well over 30mins on it. The only thing is, you need a new SIM card, but customer service can mail you one for free or you can pick one up at the Fido stores for $10.

You can re-activate service with this box by calling fido from your home or going to the store.

Figured if I can find someone now to take the box off my hands once Im ready to sell it, it would be awesome.

Let me know if interested.

I still have the box and all the packaging for the LTE device. Its in perfect condition and works great. Comes with the 1 year warranty. Bought on Dec 20, 2014.