PDA

View Full Version : How to contact Subaru of Canada?

Hash_man
03-07-2004, 10:32 PM
My mom just bought herself an '01 Subaru Outback about a month and a half ago. The thing only had 27,000kms on it, and was in excellent shape... or so we thought. Still had some warranty left, but to be safe, seeing as there was only about a month left on it, my mom decided to get the extended warranty.

Well.. after having the car for about 2 weeks, it was kind of idling rough whenever she first started the car, and the idle kept going all screwy. So she took it to the dealership, and they said it needed a new ECU, so they replaced it.

Now it is starting terrible again, and after the dealer had it for 2 days, they had it stall on them... yes stall, and its an automatic. Anyways.. the dealership has no idea what is wrong with the car, and can't seem to figure it out.

I was just wondering if anyone knows how we can contact Subaru Of Canada. It seems that we may have a lemon on our hands.

Thanks

That.Guy.S30
03-07-2004, 10:35 PM
go to subaru.ca and a you can send them an email through their customer service thing

JAYMEZ
03-08-2004, 12:45 PM
or call the dealership and they should give you the number.

M3STIMini
03-08-2004, 01:03 PM
let us know what happens subaru is terrible with customer service..

Hash_man
03-08-2004, 01:57 PM
Well apparently the dealership is "finding out who to contact" .. I am pretty sure that they already know this, but fear what would happen if we contact subaru.

JAYMEZ
03-08-2004, 02:25 PM
Finding out ? wtf , thats pathetic , what have they never had a complain before lol . Update us with what happens.

szw
03-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Are you dealing with centaur?

That.Guy.S30
03-08-2004, 10:41 PM
yes tell us which dealership. suabru dealerships in calgary are horrible. charles is bad becuase they treat you like a second rate cusomter becuase your not buying a freakin jag. centaur is bad becuase they treat you like an idiot. ahhaah man i wish i lived in edmonton. the guys at rally suabru down in edmonton take care of their customers.

Hash_man
03-08-2004, 11:25 PM
We are dealing with the Jag/ Subaru dealership. They have actually treated my mom pretty well. Gave her a nice loaner car and everything while they had hers.

That.Guy.S30
03-08-2004, 11:41 PM
o thats good then. at least they give her some nice customer service

JAYMEZ
03-09-2004, 01:24 AM
I found charles not bad , helped me out a bit when i was buyin my car, but at centaur , woooo now is that a bad POS place to go when u need help lol.

szw
03-09-2004, 03:15 PM
I would say go to centaur subaru. my parents have a 2000 outback with the same problem before (stalling automatic).

It was so infrequent and the problem could never be reproduced when we wanted to show them. after about 10 trips to replace various things, it was fixed. But no idea what it was.

The head mechanic at centaur should know about it. They said they contacted SOC and they gave them a list of things to replace until the problem was gone.

Plus the guy was really nice however their loaner cars are daewoo's! I did get a leganza for a while though, "affordable luxury"! Also had a daewoo laneos or something for a whiel too (hatchback).

vincent-h
03-17-2004, 01:21 PM
charles english is better
centaur is pure pressure and they are pretty retarded. asked a for a deposit to get the best price?
no way brother haha

switch
03-17-2004, 01:53 PM
I deal with Charles English, after a few battles with the Maintenance dpt. we have an understanding. Now they treat me well and all is good.

Centaur on the other hand, I would never bring my car there.