PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work for telus mobility??

roots
03-07-2004, 10:52 PM
I have a question, I apllyed for the client business analyst postion and I passed the 1st phase which is the phone interview, then I passed the 2nd phase which was the 1:30 minute computer test, now Im on the 3rd phase which is a face to face interview with a hiring manager.

Anyone that worked for telus know of questions that the telus hiring manager will ask ?, and what they look for?

Thank you very much

roots([email protected])

roots
03-08-2004, 11:29 PM
can anyone give me some tips on the telus interview??

Ben
03-09-2004, 12:15 AM
welp, if you need anything past what I pm'd you, you dont deserve the job man. a good candidate will be confident and be prepared for anything. if you qualify for the outlined job requirements, then dont worry about it.

nosegrindR
03-15-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by TomTom
i hear alot of people thinking there cell phones are tapped, is this possible , that telus would let the police tap into peoples phones

what does this have to do with this thread??? No they don't tap your phones, they don't audit you unless there is police authority to do this.

Ben
03-15-2004, 11:53 PM
i hear alot of people thinking there cell phones are tapped, is this possible , that telus would let the police tap into peoples phones

A lot of people need to stop being so damn paranoid.

benyl
03-16-2004, 12:06 AM

That is called Invasion of Privacy. If they did it and someone found out, they would get sued big time.

benyl
03-16-2004, 12:08 AM
As far as the TELUS interview goes, just be yourself. It is usually a character assesment. They just want to make sure you aren't a psycho or completely stupid.