PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to save some money?

Masked Bandit
01-06-2015, 06:20 PM
This is a naturally slow time of the year for the world of home & auto insurance so if one of your New Year's resolutions is to save some money, give us a call. We've got the time to give you the extra attention you deserve. Maybe we can save you some easy money.

Happy 2015 everyone!

danno
01-06-2015, 10:52 PM
called darren today to talk bike insurance, he gave me a great quote. thanks for providing a good service.

i was shocked that both times i've called to get a quote darren has answered and got my quote done in 10min. every other insurance company has taken days to get back to me.

theken
01-06-2015, 11:09 PM
want to look over my insurance rates Bill? bike and what not, perfect driver haha

sneek
01-06-2015, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by danno
called darren today to talk bike insurance, he gave me a great quote. thanks for providing a good service.

i was shocked that both times i've called to get a quote darren has answered and got my quote done in 10min. every other insurance company has taken days to get back to me.

My experience is typically the opposite. Darren take the longest of any insurance broker I have ever talked to. That is a good thing...he was very thorough and saved me $500 a year, drop my deductible and add accident forgiveness.

:thumbsdow TD MM Group rate...never again.

shakalaka
01-06-2015, 11:12 PM
I do intend to get in touch with you Bill just have been so busy with work. I will try to take some time and call you tomorrow, if now will send you a quick email.

lasimmon
01-06-2015, 11:23 PM
Quick question: if I were to call for a quote how long would I need? And what information do I need?

Thanks.

Masked Bandit
01-07-2015, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by sneek

My experience is typically the opposite. Darren take the longest of any insurance broker I have ever talked to. That is a good thing...he was very thorough and saved me $500 a year, drop my deductible and add accident forgiveness.

:thumbsdow TD MM Group rate...never again.

Thanks...I think? lol.
Sometimes he does get pretty detailed, I've tried to beat that into him.

Originally posted by lasimmon
Quick question: if I were to call for a quote how long would I need? And what information do I need?

Thanks.

It can be anywhere from five minutes to indefinite, it all depends on your situation and how complex it is. We focus on doing things right, not doing things fast & sloppy just to get it off the desk.

A790
01-07-2015, 10:12 AM
My insurance renewal is soon right?

Masked Bandit
01-07-2015, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by A790
My insurance renewal is soon right?

Yep, but we don't have the docs yet. When they hit the mailbox shoot me a message and I'll look through them with you.

ercchry
01-07-2015, 12:14 PM
i have to change up my home coverage soon, but was going to wait till the other house was sold

lasimmon
01-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Masked Bandit

It can be anywhere from five minutes to indefinite, it all depends on your situation and how complex it is. We focus on doing things right, not doing things fast & sloppy just to get it off the desk.

Sorry I just meant what should I have handy if I were to call so I wouldn't have to call back or what have you, essentially I like to be prepared. :)

Masked Bandit
01-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by lasimmon

Sorry I just meant what should I have handy if I were to call so I wouldn't have to call back or what have you, essentially I like to be prepared. :)

19 times out of 20, all you need is your own memory. It can sometimes help to have your driver's license and VIN for the car handy, but not crucial. Maybe a copy of your current policy as well so we can match apples to apples on the coverage.

flipstah
01-07-2015, 12:37 PM
+1 on saving money.

Darren from Touchstone added condo content insurance and I saved money adding it + two vehicles! Bundling rules. :bigpimp:

98type_r
02-13-2015, 11:55 AM
Bill, my parents auto policy is up for renewal at the end of the month. What do you need to do up a quote, just the renewal docs? Or a full drivers history for both of them?