PDA

View Full Version : Canada .VS. USA!?

-APEX-
03-08-2004, 12:02 AM
Canada vs. U.S.?!

It's official, I heard it! Can't believe it!

"The Bush administration today sought to address the controversial scandel that has reached Canadian press and has been the major political issue of concern as of a short few weeks ago.

President Bush called President Jacques Chirac of France and President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva of Brazil to review the matter and plan action against the Canadian government.

As many as 2,000 U.S. troops could be sent to Canada today as Bush has considered the action of former Prime Minister Jean Chretien "as that of a terrorist organization." Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld said U.S. troops would remain in Canada only for a short time.

Powell relayed that news over the weekend in a telephone call to Ronald Dellums, a former California congressman who is now a Washington lobbyist for Aristide."

hopefully not a re-post

JordanLotoski
03-08-2004, 12:06 AM
where did you read this...attach the link,...iam watching the news now..and youd figure this would be top story?

GingeRRRBeef
03-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Where is the source for this?

GingeRRRBeef
03-08-2004, 12:10 AM
I'm looking everywhere for it and I can't find such news

:bullshit:

-APEX-
03-08-2004, 12:11 AM
http://www.thestar.com

-APEX-
03-08-2004, 12:14 AM
thisi s what i got from a friend i could'nt get the link to work so now you gotta,do a littler searching on the thestar website

finboy
03-08-2004, 12:14 AM
:rofl:

Weapon_R
03-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Does anyone see that there are a million and one flaws in the story? Why would the President contact France and Brazil, before consulting England against military action towards Canada?

An invasion of Canada would seriously threaten the U.S. anyways - they don't like us because we are their neighbors, but because the easiest way into the U.S. is through Canada. They have to protect us :D

On top of that, an invasion of Canada is not easy, regardless of what a lot of people think. It's impossible for any army in the world to occupy this place, and Canada's Wartime Production Economy would bring us right up there with some of the biggest economic players in the world - and that would buy a lot of weapons :). I don't understand why a lot of people underestimate this country - The problems with our helicopters and navy are problems that other countries wish they had the luxury of dealing with - not to mention, we have some of the best weapons and training that money can buy :)

Redlyne_mr2
03-08-2004, 12:33 AM
haha dude maybe you should research your sources before you post, imagine if that ever happened...what would the US troops do all day?

JordanLotoski
03-08-2004, 12:35 AM
what we are going to war......man hope the 56 people in are army are ready

gas up the tank

nismodrifter
03-08-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA
what we are going to war......man hope the 56 people in are army are ready

gas up the tank

AHHAHAHAHAHH :rofl:

come on you guys obviously this is fake, I think most of us here watched the Canada Vs USA WWF match a couple (5+?) years back, Hart brothers won.....what else is there to fight over? I thought this canada vs us debate was done and over with right there in the ring....canada would own usa anyday :D

cappachihngo
03-08-2004, 12:53 AM
lol, nice one nismo,

but y would the US invade canada.. we're their biggest trade partner, by invading us, they'll screw up their own economy, and with Bush fighting Iraq and Bin Ladin, i don't think they can afford to do that

this thread is total :bullshit:

davidI
03-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
haha dude maybe you should research your sources before you post, imagine if that ever happened...what would the US troops do all day?

Smoke our B.C. bud :dunno:

Hollywood
03-08-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Does anyone see that there are a million and one flaws in the story? Why would the President contact France and Brazil, before consulting England against military action towards Canada?

An invasion of Canada would seriously threaten the U.S. anyways - they don't like us because we are their neighbors, but because the easiest way into the U.S. is through Canada. They have to protect us :D

On top of that, an invasion of Canada is not easy, regardless of what a lot of people think. It's impossible for any army in the world to occupy this place, and Canada's Wartime Production Economy would bring us right up there with some of the biggest economic players in the world - and that would buy a lot of weapons :). I don't understand why a lot of people underestimate this country - The problems with our helicopters and navy are problems that other countries wish they had the luxury of dealing with - not to mention, we have some of the best weapons and training that money can buy :)

:werd:

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Painfully watch Muchmusic instead of MTV.

GingeRRRBeef
03-08-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by -APEX-
thisi s what i got from a friend i could'nt get the link to work so now you gotta,do a littler searching on the thestar website

hahahaha

next time, you should really do a lil thinking before posting something like this :rofl: :rofl: y'know, a lil logic wouldn't hurt

So people won't think you're a moron :thumbsup: :D

rogue
03-08-2004, 01:25 AM
yea actually the americans would have a problem trying to invade our country but our military wouldnt be our protection it would be our vast size and terrain that would hinder there advances. our weaponary for our military sucks ass i am afraid i dont know who told you it doesnt however our soldiers are some of the best and feircest in the world give us sticks and stones and we will kick their asses :eek:

SI-vic
03-08-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by davidI

Smoke our B.C. bud :dunno:

:rofl: :rofl:

Weapon_R
03-08-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by rogue
our weaponary for our military sucks ass i am afraid i dont know who told you it doesnt

We have the best equipment in the world. Some of the best airplanes, navy, and ground vehicles available. Makes you wonder why the US requested the Coyotes for Afghanistan...it's because they were so impresed with them they wanted the Canadians to use them in active service in the country.

three.eighteen.
03-14-2004, 02:29 AM
well not ALL the best equipment...sea king much?

izzoblitzo
03-14-2004, 02:47 AM
summer is around the corner, they can go to calaway park, and ride the Shoot the Shoots 2,394 times.:D

A_3
03-14-2004, 05:24 AM
For middle power countries Canada is #1 in military technology... makes you think. Our army isn't as bad as it seems, our jt2 or whatever it's called task force beats all the other countries special ops teams in war games and our soldier are trained damn well. Major powers have a much greater population therefore larger military's and the power players on the global scale like the U.S.A. etc... have much much more money to allocate to there military. The U.S.A. would never invade us, or threaten to invade us, the UN would come down and them so fast and hard it would be insane. The U.S.A. might be able to beat the U.N. but it would take millions of lives in the process and uterly destroy the world as we know it. Plus America has a good portion of it's troops to worry about over sea's there not gunna start another war with us, they don't have the time, money, or resources to do it.

infamous
03-14-2004, 05:41 AM
wow...i didn't know that there were that many people on beyond that had an interest in politics....i thought that all us people knew were the lines to tfatf and cars and pho! hahaha i guess i was wrong!

lam-boy
03-14-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by infamous
wow...i didn't know that there were that many people on beyond that had an interest in politics....i thought that all us people knew were the lines to tfatf and cars and pho! hahaha i guess i was wrong!

wrong you are. many people are intrested in this stuff. it evolves around us everyday! i mean i dont have a SUPer LOVE for this subject but i still have the time of day to read the paper to find out whats going on in the world.

reading the paper owns haha.

Scott
03-15-2004, 06:53 PM
We do have some of the most hi-tech toys out there. We have the newest warships around and they rival the U.S. ones for sure.

Only real problem is numbers, 6 frigates, a destoyer and a supply ship on each coast... :thumbsdow

ninspeed
03-15-2004, 11:07 PM
Hrmmmm again??? last time we burnt down the white house :D

Weapon_R
03-15-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Scott
Only real problem is numbers, 6 frigates, a destoyer and a supply ship on each coast... :thumbsdow

Here is a Carrier group from the East Coast - Either your information is wrong, or the actual numbers of our military might are kept secret. I counted 10 in this pic, and it's a single contigent

mo_virgin
03-16-2004, 10:49 AM

Here is a Carrier group from the East Coast - Either your information is wrong, or the actual numbers of our military might are kept secret. I counted 10 in this pic, and it's a single contigent

WTF? since when did canada have carrier groups? we don't even have carriers!!!

ehos
03-16-2004, 10:56 AM
I think you're all forgetting history. The US did TRY to invade in 1812. The landed in one little tiny town (Sandwich), and we sent them back. We took over Fort Detroit (the most humiliating loss ever by the US!) by simply using scare tactics.

And on top of that we marched to the PINK house and burned it down (again, the cowards in the US ran away). It's the WHITE house now, because after they tried to rebuild it, it was all scorced and they had to 'whitewash' it.

It was originally PINK (ha!), but us sensible Canadians forced them to redo it in a less gay colour.

It's too bad we don't learn about our own history as well as we learn about the Americans? Who knows about Gen. Brock, Hull, Tecumsech (sp?), Ft. Macinack?

Sad sad sad.

Scott
03-16-2004, 01:52 PM

LOL, well, that might be the carrier that canada leased back in the 60's, and then they had every ship the navy had floating around it to look like a big group.... cant really tell from the pic, but the 5 lead ships are old steamers for sure, the one directly beside the carrier is a supply ship, (protecteur or preserver) and the one beside that looks like an iriquos class destroyer (which are in use today still) and the 2 trailing ships are probably us ships, they dont look like anything we have, unless they preceeded the current Kingston class reserve ships.

I know my info is correct, cuz im in the navy ;)

Canada no longer has any Aircraft carriers, in fact, we dont even have enough fighter aircraft to fill one.

Weapon_R
03-16-2004, 05:00 PM
If you're in the navy, I won't argue your knowledge of the equipment, however I think it's naive and incorrect to assume that they shipped every ship that the Navy has to one coastline to take a picture and compromising the security of the other...

garyb
03-16-2004, 05:19 PM
hahahaha thats funny

JustinL
03-16-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Scott
We do have some of the most hi-tech toys out there. We have the newest warships around and they rival the U.S. ones for sure.

I agree completely. We have some of the best soldiers in the world and some of the best equipment. But if some one was wacky enough to try to invade us we'd be calling our friends to the south for help immediately. We just don't have the numbers.

Justin

Scott
03-16-2004, 05:58 PM
If you're in the navy, I won't argue your knowledge of the equipment, however I think it's naive and incorrect to assume that they shipped every ship that the Navy has to one coastline to take a picture and compromising the security of the other...

Yea youre right, i dont think they would do that either, back in the day when that picture was taken, and those steamers were still in use, there may have been that many ships on the east coast. Im not sure of how many there were.

And i guess i didnt include the fact that each coast also has 6 more ships, the kingston class ships, they are tiny ships mind you, and arent even armed i dont think, tehy are just mine sweepers, and are manned by the naval reserves.

None the less, there are more ships in 1 US task group than there are in Canadas Navy LOL, i think we would definately be calling them for help. We do excersises with them regularly on the west coast out of Pearl harbour and san diego so we are trained to work with them.

dogmaiwli
03-26-2004, 11:23 AM
I love this

QuasarCav
03-26-2004, 11:52 AM
^^^^^^

:D :D :D :rofl:

thats awesome, and so true

rc2002
03-26-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

come on you guys obviously this is fake, I think most of us here watched the Canada Vs USA WWF match a couple (5+?) years back, Hart brothers won.....what else is there to fight over? I thought this canada vs us debate was done and over with right there in the ring....canada would own usa anyday :D

Besides, Donovan Bailey killed Michael Johnson in the 150m. It was classic when Johnson looked over to see Bailey pass him and then he grabbed at his leg...

American_Cheez
04-27-2004, 10:39 AM
Obviously you people are retards, if we were to invade or even go to war with Canada, we would obtain total victory in less time than Desert Storm. Cmon I also hear alot of bs about not having the resources to invest in a USA lead invasion. All we have to do is shoot a few nukes up north, I think we can invest in that. Besides all that, why would we need to invade Canada? The only thing we would get is a few good hockey players and some frozen ponds. Think before you assholes speak!!!:guns:

dogmaiwli
04-27-2004, 10:49 AM
Them's Fighting Words :)

j/k Yankee Pig :):guns:

American_Cheez
04-27-2004, 11:06 AM
I should smack you with a peice of Canadian bacon and twist your balls off!! j/k bitch

ZorroAMG
04-27-2004, 01:12 PM
So we are still discussing a topic started by a banned retard who thinks the National Enquirer is a reliable source huh? Interesting.

dogmaiwli
04-27-2004, 04:54 PM
:closed: