PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 240sx Great Condition!

legereandrew4
03-08-2004, 01:57 AM
Im selling a 1990 Nissan 240sx hatchback(standered transmission). This car is in mint and I mean mint condition for a 1990 model. Runs amazing, and has 200,025km on the engine and transmission. there are a few slight rock chips and a small tennis ball sized dent on the driver side on the rear wheel well. the windsheild is also cracked. This car has only ever been driven one winter(last year), before that it lived on vancover island, so there is no rust on the car. this winter it was parked intell the snow melted. the tires are 2 years old, and there are bran new brake calipers, and discs. on all wheels. There is a life time warrenty for brake pads from midus on this car as well, so they will never have to be purchused. new exchust system put in last summer(stock). Frequent oil changes have been done, and mainteince to the car. bran new slave and master cylinder put in less then a month ago. This car is a green/silver color, and is in very good condition. comes with a panisonic CD deck and ground wiring for subbs and amp. Interior is in perfect conditon. grey color fabric and black/white dashboard. power windows, power locks, alpine security system, sunroof. Is running with a bran new optima yellow top battery(has then 50km on it). bran new block heater was also put in last year. pictures will be added tomorrow. asking cost of $6400obo. please pm me, if more details are neccessary, or for contact information... Also I am located in Airdrie, Alberta.

legereandrew4
03-10-2004, 12:20 AM
pictures
http://www.cardomain.com/id/andrewlegere4
not best pics, ill get some better ones and better interior shots, next time the sun is shining.

12V
03-10-2004, 05:08 PM
how much, pm I am interested

XylathaneGTR
03-10-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by 12V
how much, pm I am interested

Clearly says 6,400 OBO

Good luck w/ the sale.

legereandrew4
03-10-2004, 11:00 PM
pm'd yea man